Why can't white women cook anymore?

Attached: sdfg.png (468x810, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/Adopted sister blonde-haired/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be swedish
>use amerimuttish term "white"

please tell me why

Attached: 16060185522.jpg (645x773, 45K)

>white women
>women*
FTFY

Even I know that's a bay leaf and I eat dogs.

not everyone is used to your nigger ingredients

>white women
>knowing how to cook

Pick one. White women can't cook for shit which is why your country eats pickled fish and random shit from the ocean.,

They falsely started to believe that they're more useful in the workplace than as stayathome mom

you're annoying with these posts, what is it to you with women? grow up.

>Why can't white women cook anymore?
Nice try shlomo

Attached: WhiteGoddess.jpg (1280x719, 87K)

Since when Western women can cook?

White is a fine term, retard. If I called a Japanese person Asian would you complain about there being Chinese and Korean people and say that Asians aren’t a thing

Because many places in US are whiter than England or Sweden?

JIDF

not just white women but most americans can't cock.

they are all used to ordering fast food.

they'll never learn to make their parents food because they parents ALSO eat fast food.

My mother was white and born in Alabama and was an excellent cook. She taught me how to cook. Julia Child was one of the best and most highly regarded cooks in recent history and was whiter than most of you probably. Why does everything here have to be 100 percent absolute at all times? Jesus Christ. There's no way you assholes believe all this shit you spout, do you?

>Norway
>white

Attached: 41oOO8lZIhL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 31K)

>eating at chipotle
>trash

Attached: 1519316583698.jpg (1024x548, 83K)

Its obviously a Sage leaf

better keep using Jow Forums so you dont get arrested for hate speech kiddo

Attached: amerimutts.png (800x600, 254K)

>insulting pickled herring

opinion discarded.

>Black Norwegian

Attached: 76750065.jpg (320x220, 35K)

What is the point of this thread?
Does your woman not cook for you?
Mine makes good meals almost every night of the week.

Or, could it be, you don't actually have a gf and base your opinion off nigger twitter memes?

Attached: 1520742759729.jpg (768x528, 135K)

white women could never cook
that's why 99% of the top chefs in the world are white men.

This is ussually the thread where all the autists try to impress eachother by knowing what a bay leaf is, but can we instead focus on the disgusting pile of dog shit the bay leaf is in? What even is that, ramen with nacho toppings? wtf

Attached: 1528787308145.jpg (1096x616, 59K)

> mfw her mama taught her how to cook
> mfw moja baka now teaches her my cultures meals and baking
> now I get British and Croatian food on the reg
Yes white women in general can't cook and they think the fucking can of corn they boiled with some shitty fried sausages is "a home cooked meal" but there's plenty of european blood floating around still

Attached: 1518141293429.gif (500x202, 1000K)

>ITT: boomer noobs that don't know how to greentext

N . I . G . G . E . R . S

Hah !

Attached: Dm3MxLr.jpg (2048x1536, 684K)

they're
>paid to post these things here
>jealous mexicans/niggers
>communists

This, the media does the same shit and will say "millennials" instead of "white women millennials." Every guy I know under 30 is a fine cook because staying up late and want to eat fancy.

Oh poor Hans.

I know it but I also hate having a large leaf in my small food bowl. Just convenience thing. But she is probably retarded.

gook here. my adopted blonde-haired, blue-eyed sister cooks really well with a very wide range. not all of them are terrible at cooking. i think. her btw. she'll have food ready when i get home

Attached: should not be posting this.jpg (600x449, 39K)

Feminism has freed them from all responsibility, so they never learned to do simple tasks like cook, clean, iron, and sow. Every adult should know these things. Feminism prevents women from becoming adults to keep them dependent on feminist leaders.

Kinda gets me in the feels become my mom cooked nearly every night when I was younger, and I'm millennial. Cooked less when I was a teen because she went back to work, and now she hardly cooks at all.
My wife can cook, and can to my own taste anyway too, but we both work. I think feminism is to blame, in part, for poor eating habits in America.
Of course stuffing face will fat, salt, sugars, and overeating doesn't help.

All the gf's ive had in my life, they were all terrible at cookery.
I had to teach them.

>Bouvet island
Oh shit, a pinguin itt

It's the Jews that did this. I'm serious. If you ask a Jewish woman who's in her late senior years they don't even know how to cook pasta.
The Jews got mad so they made sure all women don't know how to cook. So that they order out from their shitty Restaurants that they are landowners to

isn't that a bay leaf?

lol it's a leaf

>why women can't cook?
they aren't taught to cook anymore

My wife can cook, fuck you and your generalisations.

Nobody can cook anymore.
>muh north african hogswill
>half-raw duck breasts
>artisan burgers
That's high cuisine nowadays, fucking disgusting.

>unable to recognize a bay leaf, the most ubiquitous herb in savoury food in the west

I choked on a bay leaf and threw up in my food once. Nanny state should ban them.

>use amerimuttish term "white"
>please tell me why
Because you're not white, kike.

Attached: 3_effy+skins.jpg (510x383, 39K)

I think that would be onions but your point still stands.

Rice mixed with guac I think? Standard college day food.

I mean compared to 700 years ago where everyone poured soup in a kettle & filled it with vegetables which would then be reheated one a daily basis, I say food is pretty tasty desu

>bay leaf
>nigger tier
this just shows that you've only eaten nigger tier food for your entire life.

Checked

I can cook better than you, even though I'm British and there are shitty memes about us. Get fucked you emasculated scrubber. Cherrypicking this shit to attack us, get out of Western Civilization because you sure as shit don't come from the people who built it.

americanization

Id also like to mention that the first tacos were made by Lebanese immigrants, not Mexicans

Yes it’s

Never seen that flag before.

What a coincidence.
That leaf is precisely what I'm doing to this thread.

Shameful. I hope Trump remembered to put 'no dog eating' in the summit agreement.

The most surprising thing about this is that you can get anything from Chipotle that has a bay leaf in it.

I'd also like to mention the fact that the first pasta was invented by the Chinese and so Italian food isn't a thing
>this is how autistic and dumb you are

Swedes are going to need that word soon...

lel what are you doing you autist
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/Adopted sister blonde-haired/

Bayleaf goes in all fields

Dumb whore.
That's a bay leaf.

Who the hell can't cook. It is the simplest shit in the world. Today fresh food is just a supermarket away. No need for extra shit like making ingredients last longer. Average meal takes around 20 minutes to do. Don't bother to screw around with the vegetables, they are best raw anyways.
Cooking and baking are skills that can be learned from following recipes.

It is laziness and easy access to fastfood.

>unironically calling people boomers

Attached: 1519158784046.png (1063x1063, 245K)

>unironically defending being a boomer

Get yourself an eastern european wife who was raised in a family who escaped communism, raised in a traditional and racist environment and everything is good to go

t. brainlet

Attached: beingthisautistic.png (294x256, 112K)

Underated

>Who the hell can't cook
>Don't bother to screw around with the vegetables
lol jesus fucking christ, stick to your fermented fish heads

????

Attached: brb.gif (326x239, 839K)

Meh I'm 36 and my girl is 26.
Been living together for 4 years now.
She could "cook" but it was basically just heating up a lot of 90% premade shit.
I spent a good amount of time working in restaurants. Enough to where I decided to jump into culinary school when I was 19.
I always made banging dinners.
She started learning and we swap out on cooking dinner.
She's picked it up pretty well.
Wfw home ec should be required. Half a year would be fine.
Her mom didn't teach her jack shit when it came to doing any sort of house shit including cooking.
Career mom meme. Insanely overpriced house on the lake in a rich as fuck neighborhood. Neet as fuck other kid that's in his mid 20s and never left the house. Probably frequents /v/
I pretty much had to train her up like a kid.

This is more of a thing in asian foods than nigger foods.

I'd eat a pitbull and some kimchi with you, koreabro.

Attached: roofkoreans3.jpg (1200x800, 171K)

t.boomer

Attached: beingthismuchofaboomer.png (922x599, 451K)

This just looks like a bay laurel leaf, its supposed to be in your food (whole) in order to give it some flavour.

But ofcause amerimuts like their food stale and tasteless.

That's a bay leaf you stupid cuck.

>most americans can't cock.

I can.
But cooking is something that gets outsourced by delivery Service and fast Food culture so People can't do it anymore.

>anymore

She's probably cucking you right now while you're shitposting at 3 in the morning.

It typically gets pulled out after the rice is finished cooking because it's a liability hazard, so therefore customers who don't use bay leaves don't realize wtf one is and that you shouldn't bite into it with any kind of gusto. So I guess that becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy or something.

Looks like laurel and it is very popular in French cuisine: it's a must in a good ratatouille (with some thymes branches too) and my mom liked to put them in lots of dishes.

For the most part I think when referring to white women it’s in reference to modern white women (gen x, millennials) as some boomers and most of the golden generation’s women cooked. Anecdotally I’ve found this to be true. Modern white women aren’t as domestic. The ones I’ve dealt with were slobs as well.

A fucking leaf is probably the most nutritious thing shell find in a bowl of american slop.

>56% giblets
>1% chlorinated chicken
>30% grease
>23% paco the cooks ball sweat

>Americans don't eat leaves straight off the tree, what a bunch of savages
>Let me ask Achmed permission to laugh

>rage.jpg
be more upset you blindly blame old people for your lack of skills

You could multiply my age by 3 and I still wouldn't be old enough.

Attached: 1520960900078.png (372x334, 134K)

Just like every other question on this website, this one can be answered by blaming (((them))). Feminism and 'progressive' shit has made it so that women don't spend as much time in the home, mothers work, and women see traditional home care as old-fashioned at best and demeaning at worst. Women, and people in general, are usually taught to cook by the women in their family - and if these women are too busy working or whatever they aren't around to teach these essential skills. The destruction of the nuclear family has a lot of negative consequences, many of which we probably haven't even recognized as a society yet.

>2018
>being unapologetically this much of a boomer on Jow Forums
think its time for you to take your medicine grandpa

>tweeting about it and not just speaking to the people at the restaurant
Jesus christ, how far have we strayed?

Personally I like to eat fish

Attached: 3567.jpg (1920x1200, 1.29M)

>it's the current year
It's a stupid "argument" that only a moron could make. It's just a cheap attempt to detract from a point I made several posts ago to waste time making a baseless accusation. You know you have to be 18 to post here right?

Attached: 1525304259429.jpg (578x585, 58K)

Yes, very true

Think about it this way: for most of human history, cuisine amounted to a pot of bubbling slop over a fire, then we began producing an excess of refined materials, men had more time to invest in improving their quality of life.

Without men, women revert to the mean. Modern women have almost excluded men from their lives, so they live like neolithic hunter-gatherers, sustaining themselves off sugary coffee drinks and prepacked meals.

It's the same as women wearing pajamas 9/10ths of the time and smart wear 1/10th of the time. It is the least amount of effort for the most amount of gain.
It is morally neutral, just a reminder that female suffrage and a functional society are mutually exclusive.

Never had dog. Is it as good as the Vietnamese rat-on-a-stick?

Nah asleep in the bed. We both had the last 2 days off.
Went out for some mexican for lunch, then grabbed an ice cream sundae.
Hit a local barcade and played the fuck out of some pinball + bust a move.
Came home.
Fucked for an hour.
She went to bed and I got up and chopped down 2 noice pot plants with 100% cloudy trichomes and probably 20% amber.
Gonna be some good couchlock shit in a couple days.
She knows I'd toss her put into the streets in a split second if that happened.

Attached: 1476707098021s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

SK bants!

Social media has made everything an opportunity for women to get attention.

>damage controlling so hard that you have to compare parts of the country
your whites state is just barly whiter than most european countries total

Do you fuck her?

Do you like seafood user? What are some seafood you cook over there? I like perch, whitefish and salmon and I catch fish almost every day now during summer.