Does your city have crusties? That is, leftist panhandlers who dress like fags?

Does your city have crusties? That is, leftist panhandlers who dress like fags?

Attached: img_7999.jpg (490x367, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_EoH7hSm37Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idk which way they lean but we got some druggies. Usually older folks. The rare young couple traveling through.

I've met a few crusty kids, usually redpilled on the nigger menace at least due to having to interact with homeless niggers every day.

what city?

I never understood these little shits. WTF are they?

Attached: keke meditation.jpg (495x495, 72K)

every big city that isn't freezing

I live in Las Vegas. Professional panhandlers are fucking everywhere, of all ages, political leanings, and mental states.

I came on a homeless girl once while she was passed out or sleeping

basically off duty antifa? plenty

Meth addicts from upper middle class families trying to be the cool homeless kids at the start of Free Willy.

They're in Portland ME but I think they migrate in the winter

This.

They all have phones paid for by mom and dad.

im a former train hopper//crusty but in the last two years I’ve come over to the side of being an admirer of Adolph hitler and supporting a nationalist model in a community of global and regional powers, established and recognized through war and will. Crusty kids are a really degenerate version of the Wandevogel movement, there’s nothing inherently wrong with groups of young people who are countercultural or doing their own thing; that does have a place in society, I think. They also benefit when the trains run on time.

no, this is NYC. we kill them and dump them in the hudson.

you faggots have a comfortable temperature that doesn't leave bum-cicles when it gets cold. that's why they gravitate to that shit.

CA is literally ground zero for street shittting and aids.

Attached: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (480x325, 46K)

also from vegas, every once and a while you run into one who is so good at selling you his bullshit sob story that you can see how this guy has been ripping people off for years

In Spain we call em "Perroflautas" (Flautedogs).
Most of them came from germany or these lands.

Attached: 1498420163035.jpg (960x960, 110K)

While we have dirty leftists like these and many of them, most of the pan handlers are gypsies from the East who cannot speak a word of German

Why are there no Asian homeless? My city is littered with homeless, but I've had only one Asian ask me for money. And I'm not certain he was actually homeless.

>from the East who cannot speak a word of German

Not all Austrians thou.

youtube.com/watch?v=_EoH7hSm37Q

In France we call them "Punk à chien"
"Dog punk"

Austrians or at least people who grew up here speak German. Recent immigrants from Romania and Bulgaria who are part of organized begging gangs do not

I don't interact with them, or really anybody, anymore because of those folks.

Berlin. Take a guess.

Same thread
Same image
Same faggot op

Attached: 1509749345346.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Shit tons of them on the off ramps in Pawtucket, Providence, Fall River, New Bedford, Brockton, Worcester, and various other spots in the area like shopping plazas and hanging outside CVS, Walgreens, and Dunkin Donuts. Worst spot I've been to is the corner of Melnea Cass Blvd and Mass Ave in Boston. Coincidentally those areas are often littered with syringes.

Attached: 1518920103635s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

201 Clinton St Ste A, Brooklyn, NY
>Clinton St

In my city it's the complete opposite. There are groups of dumb squeegee kids panhandling for dope money and there's maybe 1 or 2 older ones, in their 30's or 40's, who never grew out of it.

Attached: 123478434.jpg (552x369, 63K)

I live in Montreal, so yes. They are on every corner.

Attached: ACABguide.png (700x1000, 627K)

Krakers, yes.

only rich asians go to australia and america. low quality, illiterate mongols go to europe

My High School did. It was a school in the middle of the woods. We had two cliques. The grungey emo trashy people like OP's pic and we had the preps. That's it.

Mfw I had a crustpunk chick come stay inmy apartment for 5 weeks back when I was 22.
Was cool cause she just hung out, played Gamecube/PS2 during the day.
Kept my dishes up, cleaned and shit.
Pretty much played live in maid.
Also gave me a good nut 2-3 times a day. I swear to Christ that girl gave the best slippery handjobs of all time. Pussy wasn't that bad either. 7/10. Parted ways when I had to move.

They are a lot in Tours or leftists area like Bretagne. Never see them in Paris. They travel from shitty town to shitty town, in the summer they are in Aurillac or Avignon because there is some circus/theater festivals. They do nothing, just drink 8.6 or Hollandia beer and asking for money and something to smoke.

Homeless in Sydney are pretty passive compared to those in the us. Ive not seen "crusty" ones, just old guys who have an excuse for everything

I used to know a bunch of them in Wisconsin.

Used to know. I intend to keep it that way. A shit ton of them are dead from skag anyway.

I keep expecting to hear that Butt Sex Bob is dead from cirrhosis or a heroin overdose. That makes me sad. But not surprised. It's never surprising anymore.

I give them money each time I see them. Hard to resist.

They are just lost little kids recycling Boomer Punk because they lack the imagination to come up with anything original.

dont know about you faggots, but im only interested in one crusty. should have gone to court today. One Eric Micheal Clanton.

Guessing you live by MKE or Madison, here in Fox Valley we don't have many. They look the same as they did 20 years ago, sad how these kids can't create anything new.

How do they look?

Not in my city but I've seen many here from Germany or England.

Hobos but millennial style?
We also call them "Punk à chien"(Punks with dogs) in France.

Yeah, i've seen a few, they're mostly shitskins because they're ostracized at metal or punk events and bars, no one wants to associate with some halfbreed when everyone and their mom wants to keep crystal clear goth skin lol. They usually hang out at commie pop music places because they're kicked out by bikers in regular spots, whom themselves are pretty dumb but any pub owner would rather keep their places clean of these walking HIV ghouls. They're not allowed at most concerts because security teams here are old bred ns guys and practically they are very despicable to women and younger guys who want to have a good time

Everyone beats them into hiding here because in contrast to the west the "subcultures" here have right leaning attitudes and police get freaked out anyway if they call the police for help. I never understood why in the west subcultures promote degeneracy and here it's the other way around (besides the crusties but no one can call them a culture lmao)

The fuck are you talking about? Since this faggot mayor came into office bums took over.

That image is literally a copy of an old chimpout meme. Can leftie's not make original memes?

Attached: Chimpout guide.jpg (1008x1260, 348K)

classic dog-flutes, they are fucking everywhere

>what is détournement

Making something funny unfunny?