Niggers

How the actual FUCK do you americans tolerate your country-wide nigger infestation?
I don't see niggers very often here but I get so fucking mad when I see one of them walking down my clean white street.
I wonder how many white people killed themselves when the slaves were first allowed to mingle among normal humans.
Who even thought it was a good idea to bring literally THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND SHIPS WORTH OF NIGGERS to a relatively fresh pristine country.

How do you burgers handle it?

Attached: funwblacks291-ATL-train-commute-niggers.webm (412x720, 2.15M)

Attached: funwblacks70slurpee.webm (300x400, 1.06M)

Attached: funwblacks242-get-out-of-dinner-bill.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

Attached: funwblacks24-git-sum-coffee.webm (224x400, 1.36M)

Attached: funwblacks119-dinner-w-laqueefa.webm (270x360, 2.57M)

What's the US nigger birthrate ?

Sadly there is not much we can do, an ethnic bioweapon targeting melanin is our only hope.

Agency wey dey chook eye for human trafficking for Nigeria, Naptip say dem dey fear say traffickers don already cari apian way smuggle pipo enta Russia say dem dey go World Cup.
Di madam patapata for di agency, Julie Okah -Donli say di federal goment bin give am powers make she screen all those wey join different supporters group before dem travel go Russia for di world cup but e no happun.

Madam Julie say even though Naptip bin raise alarm about how traffickers wan use World Cup take smuggle pipo, di Federal Ministry of Sports no bring di list of di delegates wey dey go Russia until on Monday 11 June and because of di delay, most pipo bin don travel.

Naptip on Saturday bin rescue nine girls and one boy for Lagos airport as dem dey try travel go Russia on top pretence say dem be fans.

"World cup tournament dey provide avenue for human traffickers to smuggle innocent pipo go Europe to go enta prostitution, force labour and many of dem, dem go harvest dia organ", she explain.

She add say: "Russia na big place wey traffickers dey cari Nigerians go", and she dey fear for many of di girls because some Russian pipo no get respect for migrants.

that negress is hot

I bet they're fighting because of huwhyte peepul

To think some of these apes are armed

Lots and lots of apathy. I was on the BART the other day (public transportation subway system in the San Francisco bay area)and there was a group of niggers smoking weed, rapping to themselves, and sprawling out on the seats taking up all the space in a crowded train during rush hour. No one gave a fuck, they just completely ignored it. I was there on travel for work and it baffled me but to these people it must be an every day sort of thing
Niggers are a problem because we have stopped giving a fuck, as a whole, about them

>live in MD
>Niggers are fucking everywhere
>Kill me

Attached: 1527047865876m.jpg (1024x800, 59K)

We don't. We want to get rid of them. But unfortunately we are too stupid do it.

I feel sorry for yanks having to put up with it, i feel even more sorry for the one or two decent black folk always held back by their ape like bretherin.

Fagmerica is the greatest country on earth how dare you suggest theres anything wrong with it you CIA SHILL divide and conquer

Importing niggers and allowing women to vote were by far our greatest mistakes

Yeah they fucked it, possibly the best bit of land on the planet outside of western Europe and the stupid Yanks have filled it chock full of the worst creatures to ever draw breath.

If I could kill them all for you, I would.
Also, famous interesting quote by one of your founding fathers (Jefferson) when referring to freeing the slaves you may/may not have heard:
"We have the wolf by the ear, and we can neither hold him, nor safely let him go. Justice is in one scale, and self-preservation in the other"

Attached: DA6F07AD-E0CA-42A1-895C-0DD13C5735C5.jpg (1152x2048, 219K)

This thread is no better than nigger behavior.

if you're an ugly awkward kid in school teachers tell you you're """smart""" so you don't kill yourself or shoot up the school, and this same phenomena explains the image of blacks in popular culture today they are vastly genetically inferior having descended from people who are defined by a history of failure and conquest by superior forces so for the sake of their own mental health and safety we tell they are cool and attractive but in reality they are low iq monkeys who are generally physically unappealing and have repulsive personalities, also imho the positive image we project onto the blacks is condescending if not dangerous considering it centres around praising them for buffoonish and criminal behaviour which will ultimately hold them back from progressing socially

Attached: Finger Licking Good™.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

But with migration from the Caribbean and Africa there population will stay at 14%.

their*

racists btfo

Jow Forumstards are just the equivalent of white(?) niggers

boom!
roasted