Tomorrow is Saudi Arabia vs Russia. Who do you think will win?

Tomorrow is Saudi Arabia vs Russia. Who do you think will win?

Attached: Russia-vs-Saudi-Arabia-Preview.jpg (630x354, 40K)

Bump

Bump

I don’t know much about the Saudi team.
However Russia’s performance at the Confederation’s Cup was disappointing,so i wouldn’t be surprised by a Saudi victory.

It would be fun watching Russia get btfo considering they are the host country.

lol wen u think about it sport is stupid because it's just ball with made up goles think about that

I guess you can say that about every sport with balls and goals and nets and shit hell even pucks and bases and shitt

They have the oldest and shortest squad on average and are also the lowest ranked team. Russia may be shit but They should beat these guys

>lol wen you think about it life is stupid because it’s just a bunch of chemicals interacting with each other
what’s your point?

yeah,Russia got a relatively easy group
it would be a big embarrassment if they can’t reach the knockout phase

i’m curious about the refereeing.let’s hope it’ll be fair

Bump

Always depends on the ref. Some refs are good, some are rubbish

I think it's safe to assume that at least something about this World Cup is gonna be rigged though, yeah?

I won't be watching this game, but I'm hopefully in it for the Aus v France game. Although I have a date that night. Fucken priorities man

>caring about divegrass

Probably russia. They produce more world class athletes than the saudis. Either way, I'm excited!

>I'm hopefully in it for the Aus v France game. Although I have a date that night. Fucken priorities man
Take your date to a bar where the game is playing.

Why not go to /sp/?

America

>tarragon & tabasco

I will, tomorrow. But I have work while the game is on.

Russia needs to win at the starting game in their country

I want them to lose just to see the sheer embarrassment

>russians expect anything from their football team
how to spot /sp/ newfag 101

well, Saudis cannot win because they will have to play in thobe. Tough luck.
So Russia is going to make it.

Well I only browse /sp/ every four years since 2010. So you might be right

Saudi will win 4-0
screenshot this

big if true

Screenshot for the lulz

Isn't being short better for football?

It's a random board, anything can be discussed here. Why not go to /jp/ or [s4s]?

Depends on the position. Centre backs and goalkeepers generally are always tall but the other positions can be played at any size. Shorter players have a low centre of gravity so they have better balance, turning and dribbling so being short can be beneficial to a an attacking midfielder, winger or forward

Attached: 1515606800814.jpg (719x646, 37K)