Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace...

Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires. Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well-fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer-generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby – or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians. Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these "Australian" says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people were said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land. Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world – Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold-blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not accept this.Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Australia does not exist.

Attached: a181dafd49b880f0554dd254553dfa678d8048db118d671af4852d094b5863a4.jpg (1365x2048, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/6206167/australia-is-fake-and-if-you-think-youve-been-there-youve-been-hoaxed-flat-earthers-claim-in-their-latest-daft-declaration/
refinery29.com/2017/03/146852/australia-fake-conspiracy-theory
mirror.co.uk/science/latest-outrageous-flat-earth-theory-12472190
youtube.com/watch?v=yXg5E8-uf6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pure Indian ingenuity

You're right, never come here poo.

Based poo speaks the truth

But I met people that lived there and my friends mom works there

He's telling the truth. And he would know - they don't even use white actors anymore.

Attached: dsc4712-20150211-lake-oberon.jpg (1200x801, 266K)

>tfw bipolar and the manic episodes I get make me believe I'm a computer generated program in Lauren Southern's computer that she bought to leech ideas, have a personal artist and adorn her with affection.
I-i can't help loving her!

Attached: IMG_20180414_152350.jpg (4032x3024, 835K)

Australians are against Indians cause Indians are against the Moslems and the world order loves the Moslem

Fuck you CIA

You're an idiot. What do you even get out of this? It's not even a good or intelligent joke. It's lame and stupid.

He speaks the truth! I am in awe of his wisdom

Attached: 1499900236296.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Fuck you CIA

No, seriously. You're an idiot. Don't come here.

Attached: Snapchat-1871036342.jpg (1080x1920, 952K)

Fucking savage psychosis bro

Lost me at criminals

Attached: 2A2C4FFD-E4A5-48BC-B69C-C3393DE52098.jpg (1024x906, 188K)

10/10 bait I've always wanted to see people argue over whether or not australia is real

I will shit in front of your house on the street

No, it's because you're fucking poojews.

This is the best post from India I have ever seen. I also want to laud Indianons for sticking to posting with their country's flag after meme flags became a thing.

Thank you /b/rother

SHUT IT DOWN MODS MOOOOODS REEEEe

False they were all coopted by the Perfidious Albion.

The street that doesn't exist, right? Good luck, bro.

Oy vey they are onto us
Quick, aussies throw another shrimp on the barbie

You fake Aussie glow in the dark CIA niggers can't stop us indians

WE WILL EAT YOUR WHITE WOMEN

Australia is fake and gay.

Attached: Australia isn't real.jpg (1200x778, 197K)

this kind of rube goldberg thinking reminds me of hindu coding

are you the same "canada is not real" shill or just some new kike

Hindu Dharma teaches the earth is flat

Death to the West!!!!!

Why do you think Australia has been forgotten to be put on so many maps? Why are so many Australians naturally funny? Too much for a coincidence. It all makes sense now.

Did Steve Irwin really die though?

Of course Canada is real, no human or group of humans could dream up a place with that much reckless faggotry.

rly

Attached: 1504754024310.jpg (1310x978, 125K)

What's your friends moms number?

Your allegiance to a manufactured idea used to cover up a generation of murfers is appalling.

She's like a 5 or 6

Australia exists, I've been there. It's a wonderful Afro-Asian society.

Kek

The truth has been spoken

Attached: 1528873938325.jpg (459x646, 55K)

More lies from the Perfidious Albion.

Yeah Australia isn't real... It's unreal you spaz cunt, get off the drugs you fucking brown numbat.

Attached: WP_20180120_10_57_21_Pro.jpg (1632x918, 419K)

We don’t exist panjit.
Keep away.

She is truly insufferable

The more of you that believe this place doesn't exist the better it will be for those of us here able to enjoy it. We don't want or need more visitors anyway.

Attached: Snapchat-1402361627.jpg (1440x2560, 2.13M)

1000% this. Also we did not lose the emu war.

I wanna kiss her bobs

then stop spriuking images cunt face

You're all the same CIA poster

OOOF. Born to poopost.

Attached: bornto.png (233x216, 9K)

I didnt believe this at first but the pure aussie rage this post has caused forced me to rethink

>thread turns into Australian wilderness appreciation thread
>outdoors is majority white
>is perfect

Attached: IMG-20170112-WA0002.jpg (1599x899, 395K)

We’ll get your stinking raping cab driving and street shitting relatives who have moved here to fuck off back home before we start another organised attack on your mind.
Fuck you you shitty fucking dog cunt.

Clearly they're photos from overseas, mate. This place doesn't exist.

Preach it brother

Anyone every seen a fucking Kangaroo or a Koala? These are MADE UP NAMES they're fucking retarded names for animals that have never existed.

Nice shot mate, where's that?

Blackheath, very much off the track on the North side of Govett's Leap.

>Being this mad.

Confirmed. Australia is a psyop.

Attached: emuchick.jpg (662x996, 177K)

Do it faggot pussi, JUMP!

Im not suicidal you malnourished third worlder. Was simply enjoying the view while eating a Vegemite, peanut butter and cheese sandwich.

>Australia is real

thesun.co.uk/news/6206167/australia-is-fake-and-if-you-think-youve-been-there-youve-been-hoaxed-flat-earthers-claim-in-their-latest-daft-declaration/

refinery29.com/2017/03/146852/australia-fake-conspiracy-theory

mirror.co.uk/science/latest-outrageous-flat-earth-theory-12472190

Attached: FakeAustralia.jpg (348x145, 15K)

vegana?

EMUED

This is actually a photo from Kentucky. More Australian lies.

Aus/pol/

hmmm how convenient that Australia is the farthest place from practically anywhere in the world

Attached: thetruth.jpg (310x163, 4K)

This is now a RIVERDALE discussion thread

What's your favorite episode, bros?

Attached: 7682.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

send bobs plz

I've never met an Australian in real life

Australia is the only British place outside of the UK...

>I've never met an Australian in real life
No one has. Australia is fake and gay.

Sadly, that's only half the story.

I can't tell you who I am because if my boss finds out I spoke online about this he'll fire me, but every word I am about to say is true.

Not only were all of the convicts sent "to Australia" in the 19th century murdered and their bodies dumped at sea, the business proved so profitable that it never ended and continues to this day. All of the chinese immigrants being sent to Australia by the Chinese government are being murdered and harvested for organs by the British government. So are all the Indians being sent here.

The British savages beat them with their spoons until they are unconscious then throw them over the sides of the ship. On another ship they had a cage with a bear and an eagle in it. Every day the British would throw a chinaman into the cage and the bear would kill him and the eagle would pick at his bones. On another ship they would force the Indians to eat curry until they exploded. The cruelty is beyond belief.

I have to go now. If I get caught they might force me to join the queue for curry. Please, help spread the word.

we are actually a fake proxy state made by israel to influence geopolitics and inject multiculturalism into the west
youtube.com/watch?v=yXg5E8-uf6w

Attached: 1506661484380.jpg (393x395, 43K)

You're on the right track but you are still wrong. Australia is part of an inter-dimensional warp program conducted with the aid of aliens. We exist but not in the same plane of existence as you poos. I know it's too hard for your curry brain to comprehend but stay with me.

The rabbit hole is seemingly endless and even I don't know the full story. All I found out was that the whole sending of the criminals to Australia was just a coverup for a much bigger plan. Along with the convicts was ancient alien tech and many other assortments of precious cargo. A large group of convicts were strung along out to the outback and made to build what is now a maximum security storage vault that contains the alien tech, documents, weaponry ect. Shit that global superpowers are too afraid to keep anywhere else.

I know how this sounds but think about it for a second, yeah? With the help of aliens, we were able to move top classified tech and secrets to a vault in the middle of fucking nowhere and then move it to another dimension. We are not actors, we are very much real but there is a fucking LOT of shit going on behind the curtain. As for how people get here.. I'm sure you can figure it out.

Attached: 1528699209407.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

Aliens don't exist
Planets don't exist
Space doesn't exist
The earth is flat, /b/ros.

Do a back flip faggot

Attached: 1528698289585.gif (216x210, 819K)

indians dont exist they are a meme created by australians

Attached: ffff883hs.jpg (231x218, 10K)

You got balls. I would've been scared to death.

We indians created God

We've been found out boys.

Take back your MK-ULTRA agent Gandhi too, britfags

and we created you

Attached: 1428483546423.png (347x309, 11K)

Then he's will release this lie once we successfully deny the holocaust

Get fucked and clean the shit out of your foreskin you ass raping faggot

Do you think that toilets are a hoax as well?

Toilets are fucking satanic

We are huge faggots please nuke us

What makes you more real than Australia?

Go snort some curry you fucking cunt. The truth is in your face and you turn it away over a meme. Actually get fucked, cunt.

Attached: 1528707686795.jpg (707x490, 54K)

i will show you a ticket that sends you straight to hades pic related
this

Attached: austportabletoilets-bcard-mockup.jpg (1100x875, 296K)

I have been saying this for years. Has anyone ever met an Aussie? We always hear about them on the news but afaik noone has ever met one of these 'people'. Until someone comes up with some proof either the land or the people exist I remain skeptical.

Correct doesn't come here street shitter or you will be thrown in the water like the convicts

"""Ausfag""" here, can confirm this poo speaks no falsehood nor treachery.

Where's that, desu? Somewhere North I'm guessing? Or at least East side?

Is that the dividing range?

Cause I shit and I eat

Tracked

>finland isn't real
>antartica isn't real
>the moon isn't real
>australia isn't real
What's next? Europe isn't real?

This.

Now spread this fantasy among former colonies among thirsty marxists.

"Antarctica" is the 200 foot tall Ice Wall that surrounds the edge of our flat earth plane

>162,000 people were said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years
holohoax BTFO

>What's next?
"My vagina isn't real" ?

Attached: Jazz-Jennings-Featured-1.jpg (339x269, 77K)

the holocaust was when Hitler phase-warped the gassed jew's ashes and bones out of our dimension, hence why there is no evidence of the 6 million dead jews

i would kiss her vegana and her Princess Stick