I cracked the Jow Forums Code

Here is what i wrote on Jow Forums:

Everytime you see someone break out of robot state: Reee
Everytime you see a femcel: Noone can be femcel
Everytime you try to bond: All women are whores
Everytime you try to change your life arround: REEEEEE
This board is a PsyOp. They keep you in the same state of mind. I dare you: Try posting your area and ask for a fellow femcel to meet up with her. They will not let you or tell you how it's a bad idea. This board is C.I.A. Psychological Warfare. Nation Building. Through memes.
If you think about it everything on Jow Forums is the same loop. Idea, REE, reinforcing the default state. Idea, REE, reinforcing the default state.

I will WhitePill you on this one. Try to recognize these patterns. At the end of it stands a constant state of insecurity and mental instability.

This whole site is a PsyOp. You can cover every aspect of life with the same basic message: Insecurity, Mental Instability. Makes you influencable.

Now the C.I.A. will go wild. Watch the comments.

Attached: 57b32151c46188e1668b45bc.jpg (900x500, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsJf8c-Gi0k
youtube.com/watch?v=qnd0ZBhn8kM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Alert Alert
SHUT IT DOWN

>Try posting your area and ask for a fellow femcel
nsa pls go

You maybe ask...what's the conclusion then? Get away from this board. It iIS an eccho chamber just like the SJW forums. Two sides of one coin. You can stay here but recognize the pattern and call out the agents.

You don't understand do you? BTFO one person and 2000 people read it and get reinforced in their mindset. One soimple line can set them back to default. How often have you read a convincing argument and then along comes a meme that sets your mind back to oh just an idiot? You have been conditioned.

A meme can delete your critical thinking because of your affiliation and loyalty to memes in itself.

Your affiliation to this boards culture.

nice try fbi

But what is the point though
Is it because they want to keep us from spreading the shit ? Why would they hold this board as a containment ? I thought that knowing that jews are at fault of everything is bad for them
Unless its not the jws who are in control

Think about it tho. Isn't it the same pattern all the time? Make argument that engages your brain, Meme, Default State. Make argument that engages your brain, Meme, Default State. Make argument that engages your brain, Meme, Default State. Make argument that engages your brain, Meme, Default State. Make argument that engages your brain, Meme, Default State. Make argument that engages your brain, Meme, Default State.

CONDITIONING. Throw in the loyality to this board the memes become even more effective because you recognize them as one of your own people so you defend them. Tribalism.

>that 25 year old boomer who thinks he cracked the code

Attached: steven.jpg (376x349, 22K)

yeah but i hate myself and i dont want to live anymore

Checked. Straight to hell

The overall goal is keeping you in your default mental state with default views about politics and everything. The same goes on in the SJW camp on the lower levels. DIVIDE AND CONQUER! NO COMPROMISES! NO PROGRESSION! NO PEACE! CONSTANT INFIGHTING! While (((they))) proceed as planned.

Actually not true. Someone asked me last time about suicide in the Bible. Nothing came up. In fact some people did commit suicide and nothing about hell was mentioned. What was mentioned though was that a non believer goes to hell. You can google Bible Suicide by yourself and enlighten me if you find anything.

trying to meet up with niggers on r9k, why not just to go soc like everyone else? I'm willing to admit you could be right, but holy fuck you walk into one of the most autistic boards and expect people to well adjusted.

>slowpoke
BTW, if anyone doesn't believe it, I dare them to explain why Jow Forums is still online. Sites have been taken off the net for much, much less-

Well i am a robot. I visit fit for my self improvement and i am improving. I visited r9k to find a femcel for me and after the 10th reply i noticed it. Here is the thread btw: >46080663
Read the comments

the fact that youve spent so much time here that you felt the need to "investigate" what Jow Forums is, tells me youre a massive faggot that sucks dicks and cocks. Since its a massive loop cia psyop fhan please fuck off back to facebook nigger

>pathetic incel virgin loser posts some pathetic shit on Jow Forums, his fellow robots make fun of him
>rationalizes it by thinking it's all a CIA psyop

No you're just a faggot

Thread got deleted here is the link...

Damage control

How's the weather in Langley?

Read the fucking comments. This is a board where usually everyone supports eachother.

>This board is a PsyOp.
duh, write your own psyops about how you've cracked the nuclear codes and you can get into the silos and you're going to draw anime titay on the nukes

>How often have you read a convincing argument and then along comes a meme that sets your mind back to oh just an idiot?
that has never happened to me, try not sucking cock it can really help

If I say that you're delusional, you'll call me CIA or say that x amount has been deposited on my account. If I agree, you'll ignore this post because it "proves your point".

And now I've just proven mine. Have a good day.

>Jow Forums
>incels

Fuck off retard, gb2rebbit

That just means you are newfags.

This!
>be Robot
>stuck in a bubble, an echo chamber where any deviation is met with REEEEjection of your indy thoughts/experiences
>wat do?
>go outside
>hug a fucking tree,\
>do 25 push-ups
>decide to go raw veggie, start a bottle cap collection, enter an extreme ironing competition
>go be a norman, go start a fucking garden, go tell your friends and family you love them, go do anything JUST FUCKING GET THE FUCKING FUCK OUTTA HERE WHILE YOU FUCKING CAN YOU FUCKING FUCK

Attached: 1518823929465.gif (200x189, 603K)

No, it means he's not an easily influenced simpleton like you. lul

D&C shit is well known here , recently there has been a slight increase of lolbertarians
Maybe they are trying to plant a black pill into us and drop natsoc ideas and go backbto being lolbertarians
And i dont see this place cordinating some revolution type shit themselves , and it shouldnt
This place has diverse nationalities with diverse ideals . Coordinating all of it is impossible
More people get the idea about the jews i good enough

Attached: 1528553085255.gif (459x258, 3.99M)

Also noone answered my Germanbros question yet. And no it's not abpout the money. Disney is burning a lot of money to throw a message at you just like CNN and all the other channels. They do not make a profit with those ratings. They deliver a message. That's their only purpose.

>influencable
>calling it out
What?

We will all make it Jow Forums bro

If you're so credulous that a sound argument can be supplanted by a retarded meme you're a moron.

What action are or have you proposed that wasn't laughed down as unrealistic? This is in its essence a blackpilling site whose goal is only to lay thing out plain for anons and then they can use this info in the back of their mind as they continue with their lives.

So you say memes have no power on weak minds? Memes are basically Cherrypicking in high dosage. Post one positive story get 20 memes of the last 20 years about negative stuff. Confused....back to default...need new argument.

"Femcels" dont exit you retard. Look a the fucking stats. There are no women that did not have sex on a yearly basis after their 20s. Meanwhile the figure for men in that situation is reachin 20% and growing.
Why wont you morons spend 5 minutes learning about something before talking shit?

What the fuck is a femcel? You mother fuckers need Jesus.

Jow Forums crossposters are the fucking worst, you mentally ill untermensch give us all a bad name

There is no conclusion. There is constant fighting and conditioning to hate the enemy whatever the enemy currently is. Doesn't it strike you as odd how hating wars in the middle east for example turned into bomb the shitskins within 5 years? Doesn't that sound like an effort to sway public opinion being increddibly successful?

(((They))) hate us United, fear us United.

Huey P Newton

Boring and gay
But that's Germany itself
Your post is pretty fing fang faggotty

There are no introverted girls because we don't see them on the television where only extroverts show up. AIM FOR THE EXTROVERTED ROASTIES ! BUT THEY ARE ALL WHORES SO HATE THEM!

Constant contradictions to reset the default state.

One of the major reasons this board supported Trump was his promises about staying out of Syria you tool. You're just mentally ill like the rest of that occupied territory you call a country, go back to Jow Forums where you belong

this will sound irrelevant, but bear with me.
>When your brain is developing, its first goal is to make room for data(sight, sound, smell, taste, touch)
>The data is then clumped together in relative "zones"; i.e. the brain says, "these sights, smells, tastes, touches, and sounds = mom" or dad, or grandma, or grandpa, etc...
>Data deemed important becomes redundant stored "offsite" in a completely separate hemisphere
>All day long, your brain is taking in this data, and the sorting of the data happens while you sleep. The brain will organize the information/data as best it can to resolve the data into categories. There is always something left over that doesn't fit into a category
>The larger point: Ya know those strange dreams you have that leave you absolutely bewildered as to wtf it even means? Well, when
the brain cannot figure out where to store the data/information (i.e. the brain cannot figure out 'what it is' in order to categorize it), the brain will throw every inferential/seemingly irrelevant at the data to figure out what it is not
The point: Jow Forums is that place where we go while we're asleep to have everything thrown at our thoughts to test them and to determine which thoughts are valid either by consensus or by our own convictions. When you leave here, you will definitely know what you believe and what you do not believe

I know. I am aghainst the war as well. He is one side of the coin. When someone points out: Hey he bombed the twice...meme...bam default state. Default is now pro Trump. Like SJW Forums have their default state. If someone there tries to say: Hey how about we talk to these people and work something out?....tumblr meme......default state.

I don't think you have a firm grasp on English, mein Freund.

Attached: 1527112191903.gif (1060x708, 232K)

>The point: Jow Forums is that place where we go while we're asleep
Herp + Derp = Herpaderp
This should read "where we go while we are awake/cognitive"

everything is an echo chamber and everything is a meme

Catjolic Church is echo chamber, Academia is echo chamber, it it all a kind of culture

and culture is opressive

The brain is a slave of habit. If you feed it the same information it establishes these connections between braincells and they grow stronger. This is how conditioning works. It works with thoughts as well as the mourning cig is conditioned to have a coffee with it.

still better than default state: invade Europe

Shut the fuck up you dumb nigger we are talking science here not your delusional screeches. With a 1-3% margin of error it would put the figure of incel women at max 3% while men at max 22% now stop being retarded.

All of media is a psyop.

youtube.com/watch?v=JsJf8c-Gi0k

Attached: 1508188594694.jpg (900x900, 140K)

this entire website is like 80% bot posters

all the real people are lurkers

My hope out of all of this is that we do not easily dismiss arguments and other things in the future because someone throws a condensed cherypick aka meme at it. See the patterns, know the enemy is right here and break the conditioning. Form your own opinion and this site will be better for it.

Attached: 1512174027944.png (1080x1920, 567K)

Cool story bro....Now fuck off! David needs his cock drained by your manhole...Also herb!

RG1 READING

I WILL DO MY DUTY FOR FEMCELS

>implying instilling tribalistic feelings among white people is bad

Prove you're not a Jew.

I'm not gonna let this thread die.

I sometimes make posts where I ask people to post something that is an original thought in order to prove they are actually capable of being human

Attached: gom jabbar.jpg (344x146, 5K)

>One of the major reasons this board supported Trump was his promises about staying out of Syria
nah we knew he was a liar but we really didn't like the drug dealing lesbian

>This is how conditioning works.
it makes the hair silky and smooth?

>Prove you're not a Jew.
love Jesus!

>Try posting your area and ask for a fellow femcel to meet up with her. They will not let you or tell you how it's a bad idea

Attached: D5A6FB5A-761F-4A0D-A180-80906AB1D27B.png (400x327, 274K)

>Being loyal to the memes is a problem
Clearly you've never had you heart raped out of you little boy

>Read the fucking comments. This is a board where usually everyone supports eachother
>Read the fucking comments. This is a board where usually everyone supports eachother
>Jow Forums

Attached: D9776F7C-0322-4283-82E8-27519CCA1DB1.jpg (698x1024, 107K)

the Jew doesn't mind using Yahweh or some other reference, but he will not type the term 'God', which is why you see those that adsmit shillery typing G_d instead. Just the thought of having to type God makes his ass cheeks clinch shut, his balls retreat into his lower colon, and he can't function for weeks.

Jews hate being called jews by God

bump for humans

I agree that it is for the sake of monitoring us that the site is still up but obviously they would have been better off shutting it down because, atleast here on Jow Forums, theyre not convincing anyone nor are they in control, otherwise Hillary would be president now and I'd be uploading this form a nucleair bunker instead of the companies shithouse

Hell I'm so skeptical my mind was like 'your OP is you explaining what youre trying to do with us while blaming it on the CIA, youre trying to open us up to outside, to /your/ I

I=influence

NICE TRY, KIKE.
youtube.com/watch?v=qnd0ZBhn8kM

Attached: mickeysnapped.jpg (708x410, 107K)

>this thread

Attached: i dont know whom'st'd've'yaint'es jewing who anymore.jpg (960x1080, 200K)

37333435363335323635353436333466363434353733336635373635343736663534363134633663373434383635353336353433373234353734343336663434363537333231

no u

:o

Attached: 1521050730649.png (480x466, 139K)

who the tells you not to date women because they are all whores on Jow Forums? mgtows get attacked constantly here.
don't blame free speech for your mental instability.

nothing personal kid

>entire post revolves around pussy
get a grip man and try meeting a woman in real life. this board is satire

Attached: SID.webm (600x250, 3M)

It's the secret code to shut down the atoms.

It wasn't always this way :(

Fuck nu/pol/

Attached: masc.jpg (544x510, 63K)

>mgtows get attacked constantly here.
Because they're commies attacking whites

Kraut, are you seriously so weak-willed that a simple meme is enough to wipe a good, working argument from your mind?
Are you a literal child?

>try to bond
ARE YOU TRYING TO BOND WITH MEN PRETENDING TO BE WOMEN ON AN JAPANESE PAPER FOLDING WEB FORUM?
I may never stop giggling.

Attached: This specimen know.jpg (600x600, 39K)

>then along comes a meme that sets your mind back to oh just an idiot?

Never, actually.

Try thinking for yourself, faggot.

If you arent able, sit back, shut up and make room for those who are.

This is outstanding

Oh there are introverted girls for sure, only difference is being an introvert as a female is nowhere near as much of a hinderance to intimate relationships as it is for males.
The biggest sluts I have ever met have been introverts, theyre still awkward, they still rather spend the majority of their time alone and they still spend a lot of time in their own heads. Its just that those traits don't make you unattractive to most males whereas being male those traits while not necessarily unattractive (often they are though) make it very difficult to attract women which combined with the overall dating bias really highlights a massive difference.

there were plenty of virgin girls at age 18 at my school. germans are too autistic to have sex, even if they drink alot to chill. especially intellectuals. i dropped out and have no idea though what happens at universities.
hook up culture is such a myth, all i experienced is asexuality (excluding low iq women, who fuck a lot)

Introvert girls have working body parts too.

Jow Forums is a death cult.
they only exist to meme lonely men into an heroing so they can endlessly post gifs from the lifestream and laugh about it.
most of this site is pure evil, even Jow Forums

>Jow Forums is a death cult.
this is 100% true