Daily Amerimut mocking day

What is the thing you dislike amerimuts the most my fellow brethren?

Attached: 1505641149354.jpg (1981x1039, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uudis.eu/item/1242763/leftist-german-parliament-members-disrupt-moment-of-silence-for-girl-murdered-by-migrant-video/
google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What is the thing you dislike amerimuts the most my fellow brethren?
The fact they haven't nuked melbourne and sydney yet.

Attached: 1528819507479.jpg (300x187, 12K)

Their gross insecurity, hence the need to parrot the "we da greatest country europoor", similar to a man with a micropenis constantly telling others he has a big dick.

Attached: heritagedealer.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Obsessed ahmed whiter than you

Attached: 1524972755246.png (500x516, 111K)

waste of digits

Attached: 1528843266504.jpg (844x565, 100K)

>daily
>day
I'd call OP a faggot, but that too would be a redundant statement.

Europe was dead when it accepted tons of immigrants. Your countries are pathetic and your government weak. The only reason your leaders have the "balls" to go against Trump is because America is nice in letting you exist.

ITT: Somalians, Pakis, Arabs, and Indians swarth around as white Europeans

Attached: nnp1ux3pnpfx.jpg (1024x656, 294K)

But white Americans are European, they're diaspora Europeans.

Attached: DfIneeGU0AAVswk.jpg (500x477, 49K)

Attached: 56 percent face.png (1431x1381, 2.04M)

hows your cucked gun laws and restricted internet free speech there bud

this

also sage this thread

I hate everyone

Checked and I second this statement.

Attached: Check 'em.jpg (640x480, 29K)

He is here...

Attached: 1427820103132.png (1024x1113, 214K)

America may be lost but Europe is following shortly after, EU wants to import half of Africa to Europe

I don't like how they come here acting like their shit don't stink. Or how they're better, when in reality most of them live out in the country and don't get exposed to society whatsoever. Or how they think they were always in murica. They have to go back.

Praise him

Attached: kek.png (904x692, 71K)

Attached: check em extreme anime edition.png (1875x369, 160K)

article 13

I don't want to be a European... Gross.

Came here to post this

Attached: 1527653867452.jpg (1024x345, 53K)

>what is culture

>you will never be an European
One might say thats the point of America

D&C kike gtfo

Attached: 1525733011447.jpg (174x168, 5K)

Why would we want to be some old country that gave us two World Wars. Seriously you are a violent temperamental people who can't help but involve the rest of the world in your shitty little squabbles.

Daily Reminder. This Happened. Stay cucked.

uudis.eu/item/1242763/leftist-german-parliament-members-disrupt-moment-of-silence-for-girl-murdered-by-migrant-video/

Attached: DF0C52AA-C5E2-412A-8AC5-5B7DD521D4F3.jpg (750x1217, 471K)

Lmao and what culture is that, Mohammed? The culture that thinks jellied ammonia fish is delicious? Or the culture that lets in hordes of immigrants to rape and replace you?

Jew bitch trying to divide is obvious. To my European brothers, we are one in the same, you really think we can let continents define us at this time? We have the same DNA and look the same with the same goals. So anyone doing this shit automatically needs to be called out for what they are. And if you are truly European sying this shit then kys bitch because you're not helping.

Respect from Australia, long live Europe, fuck America

Oi mate where's the shrimp for the barbie? Dundee me surf n turf, cunt!

Attached: e32.jpg (980x2985, 1.18M)

look at that mutt lol

ashamed of being 'murican?

That’s the moment I realized Germans are just as evil as Jews.

95% europeans think that USA is cancer. get over it. he is not a jew and euro-Jow Forums will support him

>we are more richer
Why can't Americans speak their own language properly?

you will never have big cock

I dunno what's more disgusting. British food or British women.

google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/amp/

Attached: stargazy.jpg (600x450, 244K)

>I want to be European
HAH

You're also a Jew I take it? Euros need to realize how many Americans support the ethno-state. European Zionist are many here. OPs either a Jew or deserves to get bred out by muzzies for creating division from within. So what would euros say if an American was the one to save Europe and restore it's Glory. Because obviously this is what it will take since euros just sit back and let themselves die.

Lol why the fuck would I want to be European? Fuck Europe we left you faggots for a reason and only vacation there to see the roots we came from and far we've come... Only thing we did wrong was end slavery and after ending not execute every last nog.
Enjoy your shit skin migrations fuckers.

Attached: 1527703107631.png (500x699, 175K)

Daily reminder the Baltic’s are descendants of the mongols and so are the Russians and Finns

truth

Arrogant, ignorant and America as a whole is totally Jewed. America is the greatest threat to peace.

Attached: 1527868921451.jpg (939x630, 346K)

>we left you faggots for a reason
Yes, you were the scum of the country. Fanatics and zealots

Shills back to the divide tacit.

Sage and report.

>scum of the country that beat every country that tried to destroy us
>the scum was better than entire nations

And now we’re the global hegemon

Yeah, sure, you're a global power.
Git gud if you get a cancer, hahaha

>scum reached global power within a 100 years or so of being founded
>being scum is great

And you fuckers have been sucking our financial dicks ever since.
Europeans are like trashy women, they hop on for a easy few meals but after they've been fed start acting like they know shit.
Enjoy your Marxist infested countries.

Lol if we get cancer hopefully we're rich enough to afford superior treatment otherwise i would have to enjoy my European healthcare death panels on if I should be allowed to use government funds for my health.

Wow so Jow Forums is really full of american semi-nazis.
It's ok bros, we don't talk on the same level.
Have a chill afternoon and kill some niggers.

Attached: 1354896670224.jpg (292x200, 19K)

Attached: 0FD2E7D0-9A1F-43AA-8CF2-384FA6479391.jpg (640x640, 105K)

how does agreeing with you about us being scum while we became global super power within a 100 years of being founded =semi nazis
You should change talk to think because thats just some dumbass logic

I've been to those places. They're all smaller than the photos in IRL. Once an American sees the real "Europe" hiding behind the official baby book depictions we get sent, we have even greater pride in our nation. Btfo EU, you're drunk race mixing boomer mom jealous your son got to go to college and make something better out of his life than massaging your feet and feeding you licorice and curry all day.

Yeah, that was not for you.

Maybe a decade or so ago. But like canada, EU looked at the progressive cancer, thought they could do much more at much faster speed, and doubled down on it.
The worst thing is that majority of EU actually loves it. And for all the faults that is the US, at least there’s an ever present chunk of the population that hates this shit and want it done away with.

I don't care about culture, I feel infinitely more kinship with a European American than an integrated Middle Eastern Danish national. One is a brother, the other is a foreigner.

Attached: mp5wb97yrv111.jpg (499x265, 19K)

we da greatest country europoor

Attached: nukem.png (1024x559, 781K)

La atrocidad...

Attached: murimutt12.png (437x438, 134K)