Untitled

ファック

Attached: DSC_0001.jpg (1080x1920, 1010K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bY6qZLCQsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck coffeeniggers

which city is this in?

Fukuoka city.

>fukc of
>eeeee

Coffee is based bitch

why does japan have English text everywhere anyway?
shouldn't it just be a sub-subtitle rather than the main piece of an image or a sentence?

English sounds cool.

>The state of American brainwashing in Nippon.

I don't hate it.

i’ve read somewhere that in Japan they view english and latin letters as something cool, the same way we find japanese characters cool.

well damn thats nice to hear.
though when do you get taught how to read English, in secondary school?

Attached: stando powawa.png (674x500, 130K)

It's a different thing to think English is cool than actually accept it as a form of communication. This is how they roll. And yes it fucking sucks.

you think it sucks as a form of communication or it doesn't look cool?

>yea my English is not perfect either

It's about them and their culture. They are Not racists, they are just incredibly protective about their way of life and that's a nation wide thing there. That's the very reason causing the whole inconvenience.

If you come to Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark or Iceland, I'm Amazed if you can't have a coherent conversation in English with half of the people between 15 and 50 yo. Good luck finding 1 out of 10 people in Japan to do the same. Same high standards in education (plus Japanese educational insanity of hammering in the routines in the students).

agreed, fuck coffee, tea is so much better

Fukushima made an attempt to rebrand herself, pic related.

Attached: fukuppy_net.jpg (980x551, 62K)

I mean that IS an answer, but it not an answer to my question

And btw, this wasn't at all aimed to foreigners but to Japanese people exclusively.

Is it because Fukushima is Japan's number 1 exporter of poultry?

There's a "kuso coffee" down the street from me.

Right.
English and Latin alphabet looks cool af to them. Especially a Westerner writing quickly and smoothly his name with a pen on a paper. It's calligraphy to them. I'm not joking.
Actual English language doesn't really interest them that much at all. But they don't hate it either. That's why they just abuse it because it means nothing to them, except it looks cool.

They use selected expressions in English, the prime example being "Let's". Let's do this and that. A gazillion examples in advertising in more varieties than in actual English language. It's formally English but not real English. They just "taste" it. But that's it.

Yeah fuck starbucks and those pansy ass nu-male sojaboys who wear yoga pants and show anal cameltoes.

Attached: 1512765402675.png (565x457, 410K)

>be American
>things are in French just because they sound fancy
This type of thing happens everywhere.

I found this video for you. Come on.
youtube.com/watch?v=3bY6qZLCQsU