Wtf happens here

wtf happens here

Attached: Mexico.png (1000x826, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Rise-of-Militias-Mexico.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I live

My uncle went to Hermosillo on a vacation one time and a Mexican police car (an old VW bug) with a .50 machine gun on top pulled them over and bribed them for $100 before letting them go on their way again. It's unironically a shithole in many places, but some places are nice.

Cartel death zone. They'll dynamite to people for fun there.

Have you seen any cartels crime and where you live is it safe?

Nope, I live in Puebla. The only thing you have to worry about is being robbed at night.
Basically do as the map says. Never ever go to the orange zones. Yellow zones are fine

My uncle still goes on vacation in Sonora (still in the yellow zone) and still carries bribe money just for when the police pull over American cars on their way to tourist spots.

Everything

acapulco is actually that bad?

A lot of shit, but the drugs and cartels are the highlight at international level

Attached: af3fe21aee7d28665a84ac2258f8e89f.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

What is the worst city in the country? Are there any good things about the nation as a whole. I'm not trying to sound rude, I just want to know.

and for the record, I love Mexican food. You guys definitely get that right for sure.

Indeed. Police is specially corrupt towards turists.
Literally the government had to beg the cartels to stop killing people in the turist zones, so turism doesnt go away kek
Acapulco and Sinaloa as a whole
I am proud of the people here. We are very warm towards foreigners. And culturally is fantastic.

From my point of view, yes.

It's like the lowest tier (and I don't know well if the cheapest) of vacation spots, because of the high crime rate and stuff like that.

Hmmmm..random question but how easy is it for a foreigner to get laid in mexico?

Attached: 1495820906005.gif (384x411, 1.17M)

How are the cartels so powerful? and i thought Chihuahua was worse than Acapulco.

$20 and possibly get syphillis from 2 chicks at the same time

Pretty Easy

they have tequila

Easy, but girls here are ranged between 1/10 -8/10, at least for me.
Because you guys keep buying drugs
Indeed we have :D

>live in El Paso
>can't have nice trucks/jeeps unless you pay out the ass to lock them up because they get stolen and chopped up in Juarez

Attached: 1498603949794.jpg (720x697, 226K)

>Puebla
Yes they are ogos, Guadalajara has the finest women

Cartels are powerful from the drug money and corruption of the governemnts of the US and Mexico. An operation by the US called "Fast and Furious" accidentally lost 700 US made semi-auto AK-47s in northern Mexico, they were originally selling them guns in Arizona (easiest state in the western world to buy a firearm and most pro-gun state in the US) and the Feds were tracking the guns as they trickled into Mexico to the cartel they were then going to bust the groups that ended up with them, but the guns literally just disappeared and the op was a complete failure.

This

Mexicans live there, don't go there.

btw it's also why 5 million out of 7 million Arizonans own guns and why I own an AR-15 and an SKS

I've never touched a firearm, not even a pistol

damn. did they ever discover where the guns went?

I know most normal civilians don't own guns in Mexico, the cartel owns almost all of the guns in Mexico besides the military and police.

No at least 1,000 were lost which is why the op was hushed up by the Obama admin until it became known when the DOJ released the documents on it.

If that's the case, do you suppose that's why there's so much violence against residents and a high mortality rate? since people can't defend themselves?

I've heard of Arizona's gun laws and I've actually considered moving to the southwest due to the pro-gun legislation and other reasons.

The problem is that we don't trust each other, we are afraid of stupid people shooting for stupid reasons.

Lole no. The high mortality rate is because drunk drivers killing themselves and others. As well as health problems that poor people can’t deal with. This is not to mock you guys, but one of the few school shootings we had was like last year, and the kid could barely kill another classmate.

You mean like mass shootings and the like? you've probably heard about the whole gun fiasco in the US, but if you look at violent crime statistics. They have gone down. The problem here is urban poverty and mental issues, which is caused my a multitude of factors relating to modern society.

There was some northern Mexican towns that wanted to arm themselves to protect themselves from the cartel but idk if they ever succeeded in getting guns. I heard about a big massacre a while ago when it happened but it was from the gulf cartel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Rise-of-Militias-Mexico.pdf

All-inclusive resorts where American, Canadian and European tourists waddle around in a drunken stupor on beaches and poolsides, turning deep red in the relentless sun and wondering why they're shitting 12 times a day while drinking piña coladas from sunrise until sunset.

not mass shootings, just random stupid deaths