How do I reach another dimension pol?

who the fuck wants to live the way we do? work until you're too old to do it anymore and then you're cast aside for the next, fresh young sucker to take your place.

this is no way to live. the only people who do get to actually live is (((them))) and the rest of the 1 percent.

this is a fucking sham. we are being duped.

Attached: discoveryplace_alcoholic1.jpg (600x434, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcSkKjFdre0
youtube.com/watch?v=f_g58kzSs1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DMT

Kill yourself
Actual advice if your goal is getting to another dimension

elaborate?

Start experimenting sexually with young men's foreskins. Specifically, put a few in your mouth.

The only thing you control is what you leave in your wake. You can't control the wake you inherit. I say try to leave happiness in your wake for your friends and family, and terror (or at least MAD) in your wake for your enemies. What else can you do?

I need proof before I go that

I'm not Jewish. if I was I'd probably be enjoying the hellscape

stare at a point where two walls meet and cross your eyes until the door opens

You think this is bad, wait till you go to hell fire with your rest of infidel mates and families, infidel.

You know there's hippie communes everywhere if you want to live free of money. Money is inherently Jewish.

Faggot.
Work can be very rewarding and positive
Quit bitching.

why am I so infidel?

First Post Best Post m8. Peyote is better imho.

t. brainwashed blupilled

ALAHU
Fucking sand scum

The best part of adulthood is recognizing how much power you have over your own life. I didn't appreciate this until I was about 25.

You get to make decisions every day and the decisions you make will determine your life. If you decide to slave away at a dead-end job, that's what will happen. If you decide to delay gratification and execute a three- or five-year plan, you can realize some serious goals. If you execute said plan, you're already miles ahead of almost everyone else, even if it's a stupid plan, because most people are too stupid, lazy, or committed (see: teenage pregnancy, bankruptcy, addiction problems) to have the blank slate on which to execute a plan.

MAKE A PLAN ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, OP. THEN EXECUTE IT. IN FIVE YEARS, YOU'LL THANK ME.

this endless cycle needs to be broken pol. we are all slaves for (((their))) benefit. we slave away while they sit in their mansions and fuck the hottest of women.

we're being played and we need to wake up and break this fucking cycle

this

a goal like what? give me an example

Hard blackpill

repent, motherfucker, repent. Become a unbased Muslim boy

Yeah you will be telling all those Al Bundy stories in the hell fire ''Remember when I used to be edgy infidel on Cameronian wheat weaving board'' Then Allah will pour some hot volcanic lava on your empty infidel head.

be a better human being

Been meaning to try that, where does one even get peyote? I imagine the internet since I'm not fucking going to shitstain mexico

"Introduction to Magic" By the Ur Group

Attached: introduzione-alla-magia1.jpg (785x1200, 216K)

>infidel
You will be forced back soon.

Also this, clean your room user.

that does absolutely nothing. good is always outdone by evil in this world.

You can buy the cactus in burgerland pretty easily. It’s all throughout the Southwest

You just have to come to terms that you're infinitely replaceable.

Attached: 1528967581590554337162.jpg (3264x1836, 1.3M)

You can get it in Amsterdam. That's the only place I know of. The sell the little cactae.

fuck off with the Peterson bullshit. that guy is a hack working for the kike

Tell me what's wrong with your life. What are the five worst things about your life?

It's called a social democracy, move to Iceland or something.

I'm guessing this isn't a trip I should be taking solo, should I have a sober friend when I try it?

Yeah it’s like the people that think violence never solves anything. It has solved much of human histories problems. Being a better man is good for your own well being but it’s not like it’s gonna do much else.

Have someone trip sit you. But only someone you really love.

escape from the big cities, find a little town on the mountain, take a goat, a cow or a pet and return to have a simple life. Be really happy is impossible in a big city and working in a big corporation.

I'm aware of that, but I still value my one life and I want to break the shackles I was born into

love/trust. I don't want to sound too sappy.

As if Peterson isn't the one who's slowing converting the population away from identity politics

You could try micro dosing to test the waters. But it’s not a bad idea to always have a sitter when doing these things the first time. Otherwise you might end up highway food.

Should I be expect to unwittingly expose my dark secrets with this stuff?

Solid point

Doubtful. It’s not ibogaine or datura levels of chatty kathy’ness.

Answer is at the bottom of the next bottle, alchey, keep goying

Good. I've kept my powerlevel safe so far, I don't want to accidentally start yelling about jews infront of them

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. After that we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be. Something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

I think that what ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

eat shit. I bet I could point out a hundred things in your place that would make you guilty, goy

Exactly what I was going to say. Entheogens really helped to change my life around for the better.

I will seriously try mediation. I tried it before, but became lazy and stopped. I will try this again

Explore gnosis and other spiritual concepts. Include philosophy and sciences into your understanding of self and the cosmos. Ignore the critics who tell you it's a stupid meme. It's not. They are the shiteaters locked in a cycle of retardation that will never end, so why listen to them?

Gradually and sometimes painfully, you will ascend over the bullshit. You won't keep your head above water all of the time, but at least you'll know your way back up.

(((Their))) hegemony will come crashing down. It is a collapse that will take many more years and it may lead to more suffering, but it is the will of the universe.

>Genesis
Fake book! Wipe that your asshole
>God created man in his own image
why then wh*te people pianted that jew dude as a blonde wh*te looking cuck??

Got Islamed or be square my nigga

I'm a neet turning 22 next month and for the past 4 years I've been failing to pass at medical school... My father won't let me try for the next year, and will almost certainly kick me out of the house. What should I do
>inb4 kys

>turning 22 next month
That you are this young is extremely good news.
>failing medical school
Do you want to be a doctor?
Why do you think you're failing your classes?
>My father won't let me try for next year.
Try what? Another year at medical school? Why would you want to do that?
>father will kick me out next year
Okay.

This is precisely the type of situation that seems hopeless to a person who is twenty-two. It's also the type of problem that most thirty year-olds wish they had.

Shove an enormous black dildo up your butt. That should help.

Attached: 854F8F71-9F94-49C2-A6D0-40528C2533B9.jpg (349x356, 31K)

sell your ass to superior turkish men, you would be well off half of your poor country

I didn't get accepted in medical school... for the past 4 years since I was a Senior in HS, I've been taking the National Exams only through which you can get accepted in a University, and I've failed every time

You a roach in Finland? How's the taxpayer's money treating you

I'm not sure how bad things are in Greece, but as an American, this situation would be far from catastrophic.

You may have to get a job doing something you don't feel comfortable doing, but once paychecks come in it won't feel as bad and you can start to save up for the future.

I was in a very similar situation at 21. I was a NEET with only five months left to turn my life around. I went out and began working overnights unloading freight off of a truck making no more than 10 bucks an hour. It sucked, but I saved up for my first car and moved into my own apartment without trouble.

Okay, so the only way to university is by passing the national exams, right?

Do you want to go to university?

Pay debnts

The only jobs available for guys like me are waiting tables(roasties are preferred here),being a delivery boy for fast food joints(which I'd happily do if I could ride a bike),Making souvlaki at some souvlaki joint(which I hope I'll find a job for), being a cashier somwhere(which I hope I do).. But generally it's EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to find a job

The only thing that keeps me alive and sane is the possibility of entering the Medical School

Ahhhh what would the world be without valuable Anglo guidance...

youtube.com/watch?v=pcSkKjFdre0

So you really want to be a doctor...

let's say your dad cuts you off and kicks you out. Does that mean there is no way you can get into medical school?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just having a hard time understanding the issue. Is the only issue that you can't pass the tests and that you don't have any more chances to?

What if you fail and take a year off, where will you be then? I got good grades in high school then dropped out of university. Some of my friends got poor grades in high school and had to upgrade after. Many of them did, then went to college, then transfered to university.

If you can get into any top-100 school, good grades in the undergrad will get you into medical school. You certainly don't need to be an ace in high school.

Here you can take the National Exams every year with the new Highschool Seniors and if you score high enough (around 95% on each subject) you get accepted in Medical School. However to be able to do that you have to spend like 8k in private teaching(teachers that homeschool you basically)... If by a Miracle my father doesn't kick me out within the next weeks and I find a job paying around 500 euros a Month to pay for these lessons I'd be very happy. However if he does kick me out I have no other family or friends to turn to, and I'll be lucky to find a job while living in the street so I can live in a small apartment

How, the fucking national exams are easy fuck nowdays, that you selectively read what you need to get into the University.

Just do fucking army and fuck off. Wow you re retarded.

Any family in your area? They may be willing to help you if you get kicked out.

Or better yet, if you keep failing the exams, you're obviously doing something wrong. Try a new strategy for studying. Or stop studying for a few weeks then get back at it in an organized fashion.

Fuck you you stupid cunt... So what? does it make it any better to score 15/20 than 10/20 when most schools that matter are 18/20 and above?

Get off the Internet, Rabbi.

I do have a problem.. I am an autist and I always have this thought that I don't know what I have just studied and so I spent massive amounts of time on something that should take very little time. Also I don't have any other family or friends anywhere

Why do you want to be a doctor so badly?

Want to be a professional helicopter pilot? Figure out how much it costs to become one, and figure out a job that you can make enough money and have enough free time to learn to be a pilot. I’ll give you one: bartender. So you A:Figure out how to become a bartender B: Become one and save as much money as you can and C: When ypu’ve Saved enough money to take flying lessons, sign up, take them, and become a pilot.

That’s about a 5-year plan, and you will have a dope job.

Find a good woman and marry her and live offgrid.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_g58kzSs1U

Attached: 1486994263308.jpg (799x1198, 205K)

It's what I've dreamt of doing since I was a kid. Not only that but helping people while earning prestige,respect and a decent living makes it the only redemption I have for all these years I've wasted my life and my dad's money...

Pick a side, start a war.

Go and take over your countries government if you want to do something about it

You are a fucking brainlet, that deserves to be thrown out of the house.

Seriously how much of a fucking failure can you be? You tried 4 TIMES and failed all 4 times again. Get a fucking low-wage job because that is all you're worth for.

A man without a duty is a beast with no shepard.
Find and discharge your duty.
Into my mouth, senpai.

I bet you're one of those cunts that pass on a shitty technical institute upon graduation then spent like 5-6 years there and gloriously search for work as delivery boys or waiters... I don't want this, and I did get accepted in different schools all the other 3 times i tried, last year I got accepted in Math School in Athens, but i can't go there, I don't want to study that i just don't...