Oh my fucking God holy shit I found a 2003 archive of Jow Forums.NET when /b/ was still anime/random

Oh my fucking God holy shit I found a 2003 archive of Jow Forums.NET when /b/ was still anime/random web.archive.org/web/20031008225412/http://img.Jow Forums.net:80/b/imgboard.htm

Attached: 727722D0-61DF-4DD7-BC32-443F111AB14B.jpg (752x1063, 762K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20031202172011/http://world2ch.net:80/world2ch.html
youtu.be/Bdd74kLxgGo
yuki.la/qa/1084592
web.archive.org/web/20010802032137/http://forums.somethingawful.com:80/forumdisplay.php?forumid=27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all of those posts are literally me btw

Attached: Mahoromatic 166.jpg (852x480, 78K)

its confirmed then... /b/ was never good.

>all those namefags
Wow bant really is old b after all

its his fault.

This made me realize how old Jow Forums is!

Can you guys see the images? I can't.

Jow Forums true successor to /b/ CUMfirmed

There's something interesting you might find here.
Literally everyone uses a name and/or a tripcode. This is from before shii killed Jow Forums culture by forced anonymous.

Attached: 1511092968431.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

Normally on archived Jow Forums pages this old the images aren’t saved

Also initially the thumbnails were the full images so the thumbnails aren't saved either if you go old enough.

A chance to lurk moar

Some of them.

Dang it. Thanks for the answer anyway friend

Damn pedos

Attached: A0F2AA31-84F1-482C-B313-51A2990350E0.jpg (640x267, 58K)

Should I show this to qa

Attached: AF3A7FDD-D0E4-44CD-B8F0-D722E6AA0150.jpg (640x379, 134K)

Attached: 2D0458E2-706B-4C2E-B50B-7045913B2563.jpg (640x243, 50K)

good times

can we use the waycback machine to post to 2011 Jow Forums so we can tell ourselves to buy bitcoin?

Maybe

Jow Forums HAS been around a long time ago

web.archive.org/web/20031202172011/http://world2ch.net:80/world2ch.html
Forgot link

>J00 STOOPID F4GGORTS TAHT ISNNHT A BOMB< ITS TEH MY PEN0S
Classic

Bump

Try fetching other imageboards from the IA, most of them didn't exclude them via robots.txt like Jow Forums did. You probably won't find any images, though.
Shii's a faggot, he doesn't even have any presence on world2ch or wikipedia anymore.
This is incredibly old and nothing to write home about. Also, you might want to check out Jkid's archive, those threads at least have thumbnails.

World2ch

Thanks for the advice as well

I bet they all grew up and got married

lol no probably posting at some pedo-chan sekrit-club, candy doll posting that is.

Maybe the goons have changed, probably not. youtu.be/Bdd74kLxgGo
It was just a joke for the sake of being edgy, mate.

>implying there wasn’t a handful of autists

/qa/ here, we already knew about, discussed, and shared this stuff and many more secrets a good while ago. Hell, there's more than a few crusty oldfags there mixed in with the posers.

Links to threads?

I wish Jow Forums was still like this

There must be some chan out there that is still like this

It's incredibly difficult to pinpoint such individuals when everyone is anonymous and historical revisionism is the name of the game. There's a lot of bias and groupthink over there.
Just look it up when desuarchive is back up again.

It literally is. The archive just proved that Jow Forums was just as shit then as it is now.

Except it didn't have Jow Forums so it was actually worse

Well it had much more varation, yes I did just type that but it actually did in the actual stuff that was being said, and it was far more relaxed/less serious and far less of a headache because there were no based redpilled people having the same political discussion over and over again. Also, no one is speading their normie life problems, posting normie pictures, bragging about their girlfriends or asking each other for their/their girlfriend's nudes

Take a moment to dwell on what you just said, then give yourself a kick in the crotch.

Seriously conpare the level of headache you get from browsing here and the archive, there is a subtle difference but there is shit and then there is piss-shit fuck upon piss-shit crap

yuki.la/qa/1084592
(i think)

The issue with selective archives is that they create a confirmation bias. They'll only save the sparse gems instead of the several dozens of shit threads that happen in between.
>Also, no one is speading their normie life problems, posting normie pictures, bragging about their girlfriends or asking each other for their/their girlfriend's nudes
Yes, they did.

Thanks

Not as much when it was anime/random

web.archive.org/web/20010802032137/http://forums.somethingawful.com:80/forumdisplay.php?forumid=27
Also found this

Did people actually talk like this?

this but typed like less of a fag

How long did that last? A single fucking month. The website received a miniscule amount of posts in that period, and they all stemmed from moot and his friends. Such comparison doesn't have any merit.
SA sells archive passes and their archives date back to 2001. The only issue is that FYAD's been terminated and a good deal of images were hosted on external websites which are now dead.
Very much indeed. Anonymous (and people in general) didn't have sticks so far up their asses.

>How long did that last? A single fucking month. The website received a miniscule amount of posts in that period, and they all stemmed from moot and his friends.
That is the way it should be, I am just saying it was a bit better but I never said that lasted for long