Death of Tim Piazza

Why is Jow Forums not talking about this? You all hate normies and Chad’s and yet this goes completely under your radar.
>Piazza was a 19-year-old sophomore engineering student at Pennsylvania State University. He was a pledge of the Beta Theta Pi fraternity at the university. On the night of February 2, 2017, while undergoing hazing rituals for the fraternity, Piazza, on an empty stomach, drank large amounts of alcohol in a short time as part of an obstacle course called "The Gauntlet", which required each pledge to drink from a bottle of vodka, drink a beer, and finally drink from a bag of wine. It later was revealed that Piazza took prescription anti-depressants, which contributed to his inebriation. The fraternity was supposed to be alcohol-free after a suspension in 2009.
>In this state of intoxication, he fell on the basement stairs of the house and was knocked unconscious. He was carried to a couch, where surveillance cameras captured the formation of a large and obvious bruise on his left abdomen. One fraternity member tried to convince the others that Piazza needed immediate medical help, but was ignored.
From there on he kept passing out and waking up, rolling off the couch clutching his abdomen, only to realize that he couldn’t walk and would collapse each time.
>Once he was finally able to maintain balance, he staggered toward the lobby area of the house, but fell again head first into an iron railing and landed on a stone floor, likely incurring serious head trauma. He got up and tried to reach the front door but fell head first into it, knocking himself unconscious again. He later tried once more to descend the basement stairs, but fell down again, and remained at the base of the stairs until several of the fraternity brothers discovered him several hours later behind the bar in the basement, cold and breathing rapidly.

Attached: BF88D8D4-51CC-467A-BB59-6F85BC068416.jpg (760x925, 97K)

Tim died at the hospital he was brought to from class IV hemorrhagic shock and a brain so swollen that half of his skull would of had to have been removed to relieve the pressure. Why are you not vocal against the hazing and Chad epidemic that floods our college education, on top of various other things? A good person is dead because of some neglectful faggot Chad’s

Attached: 9258986B-2E17-4151-B9AD-5EB73931941B.jpg (992x744, 168K)

Everyone who attends college deserves to die an unforgiving death

Why are you sliding threads with bullshit? Sage

what kind of politics is this

>be Tim Piazza
>attends college just to play football and build prosthetics
>pretty reserved/quiet
>teammate tells me BRO YOU GOTTA COME TO THE FRAT HOUSE IM *PLEDGING* YOU SO YOU GOTTA
>o-okay
>show up and get vodka, beer and wine shoved in my face
>literally can not leave until I do this
>try to do it and get to .40 BAC
>be too drunk and bump into something
>this ruptures my spleen
>curled up and dying
>fratfags just pick me up and toss me onto some beer and cum stained couch
>pass out from pain
>wake up and try to walk, can’t
>try again, bust my fucking head
>why is nobody calling 911
>why does nobody care
>try again and stumble to some bar
>lay down behind it
>cold, shaking, accept death behind some fucking bar in a frat house I got dragged to

Attached: 38E59720-2E9A-4448-A2DF-D157C33E89F9.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Nice LARP, take a look at the catalog you dunce

every cunt drinks like that.
only retards and pussies cant handle it.

No they don’t, what the fuck is wrong with you
>lol I’m AUSSIE GET ON MY LEVEL XD

>Stupid frat pledge got drunk off his ass at a frat initiation and died and stupid frat boys did nothing.
Darwin award and cleaning up the gene pool. Sad but stupid still takes a few out.
Why would Jow Forums even care about this guy, much less know about it?

kill yourself
sage'd

>Jow Forums is about politics!
>Deletes global warming denying threads and jew threads

>Jow Forums is about current news and events!
>Deletes current news and events
I don't get this.

Attached: reddit cancer.png (571x618, 53K)

It's not politics. But it is a current event.

OP reported "news" which happened a year ago
What are you
>implying
?

Yeah, but it's all in the news cycle again.

That's you're a reddit faggot and only come here to post on "drumpf sucked some dick and im with him general"

(((fraternities))) are Freemasonry lite to condition college kids to join the real thing later in life

Chad or be Chaded , lads.

What a waste.

this sounds hilerious
>yakkety_sax.wav

>It later was revealed that Piazza took prescription anti-depressants, which contributed to his inebriation
that is a bad combination

>One fraternity member tried to convince the others that Piazza needed immediate medical help, but was ignored.

how difficult can it be to use a phone?

>.40 BAC

Attached: 1502749400351.jpg (728x546, 133K)

Read about this in my government class.

Who gives a flying fuck.

Chads don't take anti-depressants. That shit is for women.

Nice digits.

I can’t imagine somebody unironically thinking this way, let alone the fact that I have to share the world with retards like you. You have issues

Apparently as difficult as trying to walk out the front door.

Are you even trying to place yourself in the situation? Do you really think you can just LEAVE a frat house with no problem after beginning a pledge?

They’ll pin you on the fucking floor and shove a bottle of vodka down your throat before they let you leave peacefully. Don’t play dumb, we all know you are just to sound sensical and like you’d have full control over the situation if it were you. Tip: you wouldn’t.

big if true

who cares? He made the mistake. now his existence is lost to the void

I am a chad. You nerds need to stop being so hayteful to us. You know were waking up too.

I partied with a few frats and got invited to one.

Frats are generally for low IQ men who have latent homosexual urges. It allows them to bro out and be nearly gay and hug and do weird shit together. They just drink alcohol together and try to support eachother in fucking women. It's truly, TRULY, loser shit and most of them end up being major pricks past college.

It's a retarded group think mentality, I guess if somehow they force you to study and keep your grades up that's a good think, but all the alcohol is just excessive and stupid which is hwy americans suck.

It’s just sad user, can we not talk about current events that are sad? Is that forbidden here because it falls under the category of /emotions/ therefore you all have to act like you don’t give a fuck?

You all seem to think that fraternities are just this thing we should accept when they shouldn’t exist AT ALL because they’re nothing but binge drinking and assault on both men and women. Men get punched in the stomach and shit and it’s just *accepted* because “that’s what fraternities do”. Why is such a thing even allowed at a place where you’re supposed to be attending for a fucking education?

>tfw born in/raised in a "college town" and have to deal with the frat chads being near the apex of the sexual market here
I cant wait to move away

Attached: 1499431108858.jpg (839x835, 119K)

Was the Chad forced in to this debauchery or did he engage willingly?

i think it's because frat fags get jealous of the military fraternities so they try to emulate them but instead add degeneracy like getting drunk and fucking the same girl

cuckaine too

See. When you were younger you read a lot of books yeah? Well some kids didnt find reading all that interesting and chose a more physical life. You cant exclude the brutes feom higher learning because they dedicated their youth to building muscle.

Attached: D8EAFA02-BE52-404B-AA0E-83D066079FAF.jpg (500x425, 94K)

When did this shit start? People keep telling me that.

Knew what he was signing up for

this was a stupid tragedy, and probably these "hazings" disguise a lot of homosexual sadism.
nevertheless, there are (((media))) and (((cultural))) forces who are trying to destroy the
Greek System of fraternities in this country, as striking a core expression of WASP chadism.

Attached: merchant_radar.jpg (300x300, 14K)

If it was my brother, I'd kill everybody that was in the room. It wasn't my brother so I'll just talk shit about his stupid fucking parents that didn't raise him with the proper sense of self control. Sucks.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

OOOFF TOPIC THRREAD
FUCK. OFF. KIKE.

95% of the threads on here are off topic

>The fraternity was supposed to be alcohol-free after a suspension in 2009.
hahahahahah, that's rich.

nothing he said was relevant to current happenings related to tim piazza
I might sound like an autist but i was put on the defence

>Once he was finally able to maintain balance, he staggered toward the lobby area of the house, but fell again head first into an iron railing and landed on a stone floor, likely incurring serious head trauma

This is why Attila made his palace out of wood.

If this is the case, isn’t the school to be blamed for not being more on top of what happens on their schoolgrounds? Is Penn State kill? It’s ridiculous honestly, how the fuck can a fraternity like this get away with it secretly since 2009? The college clearly doesn’t give a fuck about enforcing it, and now it’s led to a death - possibly another, given that we don’t know about what happened in 2009. I just can’t wrap my head around how society as a whole has turned the other cheek on fraternities, they’re just... accepted. What the fuck

Fratfags deserve this.

Anyone who pledges a frat knows what they're getting into. Dude couldn't handle his booze.

We don’t even know how he ended up there user. He’s a football player for Penn State, are you really willing to completely disregard the possibility of his football peers peer-pressuring him into doing it? It sounds like this kid was one of the only kids on the football team that WASN’T into drugs and drinking - apparently he passionately helped out the special kids throughout high school and college, and was inspired by them to pursue the production of prosthetics - i.e. his engineering major.

I don’t think this kid had much interest in the fraternity or drinking at all. He’s a sophomore at a ginormous college, you really don’t think he felt some sort of pressure to integrate? Especially with how we can safely assume every teammate of his was a heavy drinker + smoker? I think he got dragged there and was mercilessly abused by his peers that didn’t give a fuck about him. It’s extremely sad.

What exactly did he think was going to happen there?

Fuck if any of us know, we have more reason to assume this kid has never been in that kind of environment than anything else. A bird out of his nest a little too early, in the least patronizing way possible. I don’t think the kid had any clue what a pledge even meant, and just nodded and agreed to do it because it’s what all his football peers wanted. I get the impression that the kid would identify more with us, and that he just happened to play football and be surrounded by fuckheads

I'd say for him to take responsibility but well he is dead

>Frat homo dies from drinking too much.
And nothing of value was lost.

what a lightweight lmao

I wouldn’t of joined first to begin with and I’m refering to him not even being able to open the door dumb ass

noone cares