ITT: We post pictures of helicopters

ITT: We post pictures of helicopters

Attached: Screenshot-2018-06-12-at-10.06.50-AM.png (699x329, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/missile
defensenews.com/cyber/2018/06/08/chinese-hackers-steal-sensitive-navy-program-data/
charts.noaa.gov/OnLineViewer/18440.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>SAGE AND HIDE ALL SLIDE THREADS

ITT: We get confused by long exposures

Can we actually? Im real into choppys
>t. cunt with PPL and fuel money to blow

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

Attached: 1528984724752.jpg (1600x900, 130K)

Not every thread can be on the IG report paranoid nigger

Attached: missle.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Attached: missle2.png (925x1722, 1.83M)

Doesn't look like anything to me

Attached: dunno.jpg (400x600, 59K)

Attached: c773ab701bf6c7264cf65f4f9f1f8617cd5bfdbbc6dfc62de19ed9266475d14d.png (1850x1485, 1.11M)

Attached: 1528956793968.jpg (626x1024, 333K)

The I.G. report is clearly designed to distract from the Arizona child rape camps.

Attached: 71GV79NPpZL._UX679_.jpg (679x583, 95K)

Attached: 1528955887843.jpg (800x4200, 748K)

nice flag faggot

Attached: 1528976300451.jpg (1440x810, 76K)

clearly shaped like a helicopter and NOT A MISSILE

95% certain this is the location of the camera

47°55'13.10"N 122°35'7.71"W

Attached: 956989283.png (1843x344, 1.39M)

fake as fuck. shills are desperate to slide today.

yep, this is what (((you))) have been sliding for a while now

Wow, who knew we had vertical lift propeller operated vehicles? This is news to me

Kim Jong Un just really likes helicopters.

Attached: HelicopterEnthusiast.jpg (292x173, 9K)

my back of the envelope calculations based on the width of the 'helicopter' put it about here.

Assuming main stage diameter of 7ft
on screen pixel width of 2 pixels

Attached: point.png (668x521, 313K)

Leave missile threads alone, dumbass, they have been pruned and then shill-infested since i saw them appearing, concidentally just after mods ignored mass reported brap threads and other dumb shit, until they noticed people started catching up on what is being slided.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/missile

Wow that's pretty close to shore

I studied organic chemistry and biochemistry. I can give you hints about the visible spectrum, as utilized in AAS, but I always thought rocketry on that level used hydrazine based fuels.

Leafbro said it is mostly liquid oxigen and kerosene. For organic molecules we will need more than just our eye, but if you know that photoshop can even be used to QUANTIFY organic molecules next to quality (look into Digitally Enhanced Thin Layer Chromatography, DE-TLC, a J. Chem. Ed. article), I am sure we can mcgyver or make educated guesses if we have something to work on.

Attached: pewpewpew.png (366x860, 229K)

my thoughts exactly.

that's clearly one of those new cigar shaped helicopters

Unrelated to OP, how does one bypass a permaban? My home network was recently banned for "shitposting" too hard, and I'm tech illiterate. Supposedly, turning off the router for a while should do it? Is that true? I need your wisdom, Jow Forums

or what about black helicopters that "don't exist"? like this one I photographed

Attached: heli1.jpg (408x243, 61K)

yep goy, a missile was NOT fired at AF1. It was just a normal ordinary shaped helicopter flying in the sky.

This. The ayy lmao slide was particularly stupid.

So use the distance, time , length and a spectrometer to find the chem composition of the exhaust?

ITT: We behave like 9 iq neanderthals drooling over a photoshop

KYS faggot

Attached: legit helicopter.jpg (259x194, 8K)

thanks chembro
I took ochem and achem back in the day, so I know it can be done
I'm just not the one who knows how to do it

ITT: we get confused by jews*

Proxy

Go to your router/modem control panel by entering the default gateway into your web browser. To get your gateway, open CMD prompt and type "ipconfig" then press enter. It's usually something like 192.168.1.X.

Default login info is usually:
Admin
passwords: admin, Admin, 123456, password, Password, admin123456

Find where you can change your mac address, change the last 2 numbers to any number or combo, save and reset your modem/router. This should assign you a new IP address.

in theory, yes
I would need an user that knows a bit about the usual fuel mixtures used in missiles, leafbro from the previous thread seemed to have some in depth knowledge on that. When presented with a couple of possibilities we can do some digging, I am familiar with the standard databases and always have a Merck index nearby.

looks to be about 80 to 140 meters deep.

Attached: st-physical_template.jpg (1500x1900, 744K)

Filter any shill kikes that try too hard to ridicule/debunk/derail while pretending they are not bothered by it.
>20 replies later

Attached: 152894888751.jpg (626x1024, 128K)

Nice work user

We could set up a TS or Discord channel for this. Keep all the findings/info in one place.

thats a missile, not a helicopter you dummy!
now thats a chopper

Does the US navy keep subs in that area?

Hell no...

it's not going to be a clean blackbody spectrum, you are going to get interference with the spectral emission of the atmosphere.

>It was just a normal ordinary shaped helicopter flying in the sky.

Attached: young helicopter.jpg (993x632, 57K)

>muh discord honeypot
ok

That's what I'm saying, bonganon. Anytime someone asks you to deanonymize yourself, they're glow in the dark niggers or liberals trying to dox

cycle of life is fucking beuatiful

Attached: D4135E03-45E1-4CC6-923C-1A1AC9102D4D.png (750x1334, 590K)

Fuckin hell mods are salty about this one

Ruh roh scoob, did we start discussing truth again and get filtered? Shaggy this sucks

Dumb nigger mod

Attached: 1528943736114.gif (1060x708, 232K)

Kek, either the mods are being cheeky today or they've missed all the action and have no clue what was being discussed ITT.

So someone suggested it could be a SM-6, are those land based, ship based?

mod suck dicks

Attached: sky all lit up at 230 am.png (1920x1080, 473K)

from rough calculations based on the size of the helicopter in the frame, it appears to have been sea launched.

And another thing, trumps tweet was missing "I P"
Someone suggested "intellectual property"

Mods are massive cucks. Won't allow discussion of a missile launch on American soil near where AF1 was located.
I read somewhere that it was a hacked SAM missile launch from a sub. Intelectual property stolen by "chinese" (mossad) is used to fire a missile at AF1.

Interesting and very likely scenario

weren't some of the shills talking about how quiet diesel electrics can be, for the past few days?

Attached: air-hogs-heli-blaster--CDAD8ED7.pt01.zoom.jpg (960x960, 164K)

Well looks like we're not going to have a real discussion here... Sad

They're controlling the narrative, Jow Forums mobs are liberal moderates I can just feel it. Letting a volcano thread with lewds but not a discussion of war going on between entities in our own govt..... Hmmmmmm

and they are at it again, either (((mods))) are alphabet soup assets, or (((they))) have their balls in a vice

shills have been really desperate all day
even the normies won't buy they helicopter nonsense

we should persist though

Attached: USN Indian Island.jpg (970x466, 56K)

mods are working with (((Them)))

the only thing i can think would cause this is lightening

Attached: 1528852271611.jpg (999x666, 100K)

>weren't some of the shills talking about how quiet diesel electrics can be, for the past few days?

Did anyone ever see "Down periscope"? movie with fraisier crane capt'ing an old diesel, sneaking in underneath commercial traffic?

Now something came to mind, pretty sure there was some posts predicted trump being assassinated before the NK meeting...
Might want to look for those

might well be connected to the massive """""Chinese"""""" hack earlier:
defensenews.com/cyber/2018/06/08/chinese-hackers-steal-sensitive-navy-program-data/

a mossad/clown job most likely

I bet my ass it was a rogue CIA team targeting or threatening trump. Probably what the hacked connection was, couldn't say a US operative hacked a US navy missile, nah, blame the Chinese. The fact the chinese were blamed instead of russia is interesting lol

absolutely retarded this thread was snipped, when there's at least 20 other threads still up that are trash

my sense is in exactly the same direction
they will have a hard time selling their helicopter narrative to the normies though, so they are stepping up their game

Attached: mods compromised 5.png (1827x473, 130K)

Here is the nautical chart for that location:
charts.noaa.gov/OnLineViewer/18440.shtml

There is a shipping channel there and some spots just off channel where a sub could sit.

Attached: 3fg.jpg (379x322, 20K)

you think it had time to sneak out again?

CIA and MOSSAD are on the same side.

Attached: 1508048778870.jpg (720x600, 61K)

Mods are complicit. At least 20 ovbious slide and bait threads on front page and this one gets booted.

if it's still there, they could active sonar the fuck out of it to find it super quick.

Could it be a US navy sub instead of rogue sub?

I don't think the sub is owned but rather the SAM system on board was hacked using the stolen intellectual property. Must have fired it off without warning or authorization.

Yep, so mossad/CIA attacks could never actually be determined with a true source. Typically if russia is blamed, it's deep state. The fact china is blamed makes me think mossad to be honest...

do you have a that missile photo I want to save it to start sharing around Jow Forums

you talking about a rouge commander, or somehow hacking the launch system?

Hack on the weapons system yea

I didn't think those systems COULD be hacked.. I thought they were all islanded?

>sea launched SAM
was anything confirmed shot down?

I suspect the sub was on the move right after the launch, but stopped a distance away.
The sniper trick. Take the shot then quietly and quickly move to a new position for the next shot.

Attached: 1520475855150.jpg (800x435, 44K)

could be an Israeli sub

I believe it's a clear hacking, the cia/mossad could easily achieve that against their own systems, essentially. Then point blame at ABC, this time it's China.

No missile launchers at the base. Could only have come from the water

Raytheon boeing connected to china/israel?

Lemme go back to ((pol)) and join in one of the interesting about men being obsolete, or if gays should be allowed to donate blood or if white people are noticing others whiteness, true political threads.

Attached: 145C7632-61C4-4371-998C-A9800353B5AD.png (641x481, 142K)

>Take the shot then quietly and quickly move to a new position for the next shot.

if they snuck in, they had to do it underneath commercial traffic to mask its signature, like hiding under a cargo vessel....

IF that's the case, it would have to wait for some outbound cargo vessel to sneak out again.

it might still be there.

this one? I've been droppign it in obvious shill threads too

Attached: trump missile.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

maybe it's secret tech like a drone sub; it's the only way it could be "hacked".

i don't see how a manned sub can get hacked.

Hmm interesting

>No missile launchers at the base. Could only have come from the water

No, I mean the systems are islanded, as in can only be accessed while physically at the launch system... can't be accessed remotely, etc.

Because the missiles are attached to a system. That system is known by the rogue operatives and with the help of mossad, could be targeted or were already backdoors for a while now. Israel targeted nuclear power plants in Iran, and now are targeting geothermal plants in guatemala and Hawaii with these same methods. Why stop at subs/missiles?