You only care about being white because you have no other redeeming qualities

You only care about being white because you have no other redeeming qualities.

Attached: file.png (650x392, 222K)

Attached: 1526516994940.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

>other
so you concede being white is itself a redeeming quality

Attached: op nigger faggot retard.png (459x443, 129K)

>I only care about you being white because I have no redeeming qualities.

FTFY

Attached: 1528599482589.jpg (786x485, 268K)

I didn't care until I saw that many other places have no redeeming qualities

biting the bait, but I actually don't care much about being white. It is just that the political climate has transformed in a way that I am forced to care about being white. You are just upset because instead of resulting in me capitulating for minorities and leftists, I choose to now care about identity politics as means of serving white, and by extension my own, interests.

i only care about being white so i can piss off lefties and righties at the same time. Would be awesome if i would have a black gf for shitposting reasons.

Im probably the less racist person on earth but its just too easy causing tremendous butthurt on both sides :3

Attached: 1517766624152.jpg (320x320, 22K)

ironybros are cancer

imagine being so insecure about not being white you try to drag down white people into your mud brain mentality of inferiority

It was always serving your interest.

You just want to be a victim now.

You've changed my mind.

I only care about race because non-whites were so consumed with me being white.
I was a libertarian with a distain for boarders and believing all races can be the same.
I was forced to become more extreme as I was attacked for my gender and race, and so I came to identify with them.
You and your ilk made me, and so many more like me.

>You only care about being white because you have no other redeeming qualities.

I care because no adaptation occurs unless it is advantageous
and it's clear what adaptations occurred concurrently with white skin in Northwestern Europe

you let genetics drift at your offspring's peril, there is a responsibility that is not being maintained and is actively being suppressed and purposefully subverted

Attached: european-population-substructure.png (1792x1280, 981K)

>I only care about race because non-whites were so consumed with me being white.

seriously this, I didn't give a shit about 'race' a year ago and wouldn't have if I hadn't had it pushed onto me.

I've learned since that race isn't even the thing the people complaining about it frame it as. It's a low resolution description of genetic populations and there is as much and maybe more genetic variation in European "whites" than in Sub-Saharan "blacks"

if they're going to force me to play the 'race game' im not going to play to lose

Attached: :^).png (1222x873, 167K)

In a technical sense yes, but so is every other group all the time. Its a constant that is embedded in all of us, that defines how we individually and collectively choose to act. The only nations that seem particularly blinded to that has been western nations over the last century, thanks to the cancerous ideological hegemony of liberalism and leftism. Now that liberalism is crumbling in its legitimacy, the lies it perpetuated also fade away. The white man will awake from that dream and see that the liberal order has only left him in society filled with people who have no interests in maintaining what his ancestors built.
>You just want to be a victim now.
being a victim is to claim helplessness and demand entitlements from a stronger body of people; which is what minorities do in western nations. In a white racial awakening, the desire for white people isn't to demand anything from minorities other than to leave.

Obvious bait thread, but here's a red pill for new fags

Attached: 1513601833233m.jpg (459x1024, 105K)

i love being pretty though, though asians can be too.

Clever roach

faggot

post pics

So you are saying that being white is better which is why some have it as their only redeeming quality.

idk thread moved now

Welcome to Jow Forums, poltards.

Attached: shrek_haiku.png (1406x1024, 588K)

hello Jow Forums
gimme some redpills on what kind of fish i should buy

Attached: 1529088517952.jpg (640x570, 30K)

PROOOOH :DDDDDDDD

Attached: 1526294759080.png (960x960, 74K)