The purpose behind 9/11

So appearently there are still people here that dont know that 9/11 was really just a ritual sacrifice and that all the other stuff, the cover up of the couple trillion dollars, the restriction of rights and increase of survaillance, the invasion of the middle east to secure the Petrodollar, the insurence scam, were all just a neat little bonus on top and to come crashing down on that very day was planned since before it was even build.

To show you that the Towers were planned to come crashing down from before they were build is rather is easy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center_(1973–2001)
>Construction work began on the North Tower in August 1968, and construction on the South Tower was under way by January 1969

1968 happens to be the same year the 911 emergency hotline was installed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9-1-1
>In 1968, the number was agreed upon
>AT&T made its first implementation in Huntington, Indiana, the hometown of J. Edward Roush, who sponsored the federal legislation to establish the nationwide system, on March 1, 1968.
The emergency number that incorporates the date was started the same year as the towers were build that would later come crashing down on that date.

Furthermore from 1968 to 2001 its 33 years, which is an important number in the occult and especially freemasons like to us this number.

But why 9/11 and not any other date?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tisha_B'Av
Tisha Bav is a jewish holiday thats associated with the destruction of their 2 temples, in fron of which Boaz and Jachin stood, to pillars symbolizing the duality of this world, one being the male, the other the female, good and evil, heaven and eart etc. 2 Pillars like the 2 Towers. Tisha Bav falls on the 9th day of Av, which is the 11 month counted from the jewish new year Rosh Hashana

Attached: too accurate.jpg (612x612, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_calendar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk
augtellez.wordpress.com/tag/ascension/
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/173844942
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cernunnos
youtube.com/watch?v=cBBvYdBeu8s
youtube.com/watch?v=yfSCKj3gG2A
youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OpzmNSaF47Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DG3oiLT3Mv8
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
archive.li/pIC4M
chakras.info/root-chakra/
youtube.com/watch?v=72OznY9ByZo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
majesticdocuments.com/pdf/smithmemo-21nov51.pdf
roswellproof.homestead.com/Smith_11_21_50.html
roswellproof.homestead.com/smith_papers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_calendar
(For some reason jews dont count their months from New Year making Av officially the 5th month, but having Tischrei which inhabits Rosh Hashanah as the first month, Av becomes the 11th.)
So this holiday is on the 9th day of the 11 month while 9/11 is on the 11th day of the 9th month. What a (((coincidence)))

Also precisely 11 years before the event Bush held his infamous New World Order speech, while 11 years later on that same day Benghazi happened. on 9/11 1990 nad 2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack

You want to know why all these people in the media could predict 9/11? Either they were involved or realized the symbolism.

So what was the purpose of the ritual? It was meant to kick off a new millenia (which starts in 2001, 2000 is still the "old" 2nd millenium). It symbolically destroyed the duality of this world, the order that God created, the old world order, and build a New World in its stead which is the One >>>WORLD TRADE

Attached: 911 jetfuel CAN melt stealbeams.webm (550x310, 2.45M)

What does the 9th of November have to do with anything?

Very interesting connections Op

The towers were filled with asbestos, had a poor communications system, and was quite drafty compared to modern buildings. They had to go.

The 9 in numerology is material completion (In base 10 0 is the first number and 9 the last), Satanism is the worship of the self and the material.
10 is the number of Gods law (like the 10 commendments which you should uphold to live for more than the material world)
11 then symbolizes the transgrassion of Gods law, "going beyond" it, breaking it.

The Pentagon that was destroyed likely was meant to symbolize the destruction of the spirit (Like in alchemy the 5th element is the spirit symbolized by a pentagram with the spirit being the element on top, or in the bible life gets created on the 5th day bringing spirit into this world.)

Also when you write 9/11 in the roman numbers you also get the infamous Black Cube Symbolism (pic related) which you also see represented at the 9/11 monument in form of a Black cube led into the ground

yes,but still it was planned to come crashing down on that very day from before they were build, As I said, all the other stuff are also legit things that happened because of this, likely due to the ritual working even, but were just side effects. The main purpose of the towers was the ritual

Attached: 911 cube.jpg (1100x534, 138K)

really makes you think

Attached: 911.webm (720x480, 2.47M)

youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk

I think it was about money, power and an excuse to start wars.

here you guys go

augtellez.wordpress.com/tag/ascension/

Attached: 8170020853.jpg (2184x1394, 161K)

Interesting theories

I see you are glowing today so I'll assist the other anons. Who is the person who could authorize the demolition of the towers? Who owns the shares of the Virginia Co? It is not Satan.

The true story is, they wanted to sell more FlexTape © .

Attached: f272035.png (518x1572, 641K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
trump mentions silverstein buying the WTC just weeks before the attack

youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w
Trump mentions he says he doesnt believe the buildings collapsed only from planes and that he thinks they had bombs that exploded almost simultaniously

In one interview he talks about how we now live in another world now multiple times, as if he knows its a ritual meant to do exactly that, but cant find it now

i have no idea bout vid related, but if its not edited i would say that at least the second plane didnt exist. it is filmed from the side the second plane is supposed to hit, as you can make out from the already hit tower, but you only see an explosion. but again, it could be edited

Attached: 911 hoax.webm (920x615, 425K)

dc sniper

Its funny how people were joking about millenium and end of the world. Sure there was no black pope or world didnt ended but biggest terrorist attack occured.

There was some truth to the whole millenium craze. Dates are important after all

On the Star of David, the 33 and the Podesta Fish 14

The unification of the polar opposites is something that stretches itself across many cultures. Be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born. Or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. In the egyptian mythology osiris dick (male) that gets eaten by a fish (female), or the Washington Monument (a dick, male) standing in the vesica pisces (female). The 2 pillars, Boaz and Jachin which stood before Solomons Temple and represent the sun and moon, and again the polar opposites. Sol, solar, sun. mon, moon. Sol-o-Mo(o)n. Even the "Star of David" is representing the male and female being united with the opposing triangles.

In case of the star of david we have the triangles symbolizing the 3, or with the 2 triangles the 33
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm.
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33.

Also all the 6s encoded in the star relate back to Saturn and the symbolism behind it

Attached: goldfish14.png (615x721, 539K)

>Sol-o-Mo(o)n
So you're unfamiliar with that name, huh?

On the black Cube

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

somewhat, but i believe there is a more base level to speach that connects them than just history.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 138K)

the wtc memorial, a black cube let into the ground

Attached: 911 black cube.jpg (728x487, 100K)

There is a theory that the pope in the profecies just meant an important leader (the pope at the time was very important after all), so the black pope that signals the end of the world was in fact Obama.

The memorial also is a homage to the pyramids/orion

Attached: WTC Orion.jpg (720x570, 66K)

they were losing a fortune off those very unprofitable buildings

wow they really did that? because it just makes your culture looks really shitty compared to the one that built the obviously superior pyramid structure

pretty much everything looks shitty when you realize the knowledge that was encoded in those structure thousands of years ago, much of which we only found out in the last 2 centuries
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/173844942

Attached: 911prediction.png (1416x1425, 2.5M)

I live withing walking distance of the Danish one. It has absolutely nothing to with Jews or devil worship. I can't speak for the others, though.

Not to mention the culture that build the Orion structure, lol.

Christ, you're a moron.

bumping for gr8 justice

>somewhat
Then you would know it's actually nothing like "Solomon" for the word.

On the Washington Monument
The Washington Monument depicts a giant dick, and thus symbolizes male energy. It stands in a vescica pisces, which symbolizes female energy.Tthe unification of polar opposites like good an evil or male and female is where its believed that magic springs into existence. In case of the unification of male and female for example its the magic of life that happens as a new child is made. The washington monument also gets mirrored by the Pond. As above so Below.
Some people try to argue it is supposed to be one of Ras sunrays petrified, but the sun again is a symbol for male energy and thus wouldnt change anything really
also the washington monument is 555 feet high. usually an obelisk has 20% of it underground to make it stable making the total height 666 feet.
555 feet are also 6660 inches
6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

why would you think that? the symbolism is there, that doesnt mean they do occult rituals there.

Attached: Washington Monument air.jpg (1437x804, 149K)

Damn German bro you are dedicated AF. Redpilling all the lurkers!
>Don't forget to take time for yourself to spend with friends and family and to relax. Keep posting in balance with your normal life so you don't get burnt out.
Doing good work! Have a bump

Attached: 1526586270017.jpg (1200x1512, 849K)

Because I know the guy who made it is just really into cubism and hard edges in his artwork.
It's not just some Rabbi who showed up one day and told the city council they should have a big black die.
"The symbolism" is a black box. That's pretty fucking innocuous. Same goes for the number 6, which is going to occur even without evil Jews sneaking in weird cabalism.
And didn't they figure out a few years ago that the actual number of the beast is 616 rather than 666? Maybe that's why the rituals haven't worked, eh?

maybe ask the guy next time why a black cube out of all things, and not a white or blue one. why not putting literally any other shape or colour there?

as for the 616, its one single source saying that. but it doesnt really change too much even.
translated in hebrew, the 6 is the letter W/V (Vav) and 1 is A (Aleph), 616 would then be VAV and thus again 6 making it fit the symbolism mentioned in still for the most part at least

my take on the mark of the beast:
you have it on the back of the right hand (with which you do stuff) or on your (fore)head with which you think. having the 666 the material desires in your deeds or mind and only doing stuff for it i believe is the mark. however i believe there also will be a spiritual and a material mark of which this would be the spiritual one. the material one possibly could be the RFID chips.

Also i heard the 666 would be the nails with which christ was crucified, and i assume it makes sense symbolically as if you embrace the 666 what you have of christ in you dies.
Also think of WWW.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web
>English scientist Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web in 1989. He wrote the first web browser in 1990 while employed at CERN in Switzerland
cern has the 666 in its logo, and it claimed to be "the gateway to the universe" as the tower of babel was the gateway to the heavens. there is also this horned pagan god i dont know anything about except maybe that he is possibly the source of the antler symbolism you occasionally find in pizzagate or in the first episode of true detective with the dead women and the pedospiral and antlers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cernunnos

i heard that cern is located on what was known as "appolyacum" or "town of appolyon" while appolyon/abbadon is the destroyer like shiva, couldnt find anything on that one though

youtube.com/watch?v=cBBvYdBeu8s
staged or real?

Attached: 666 nails.png (1078x571, 593K)

Attached: 1526816509735.jpg (544x408, 190K)

Fuckin saved

Attached: 1527983594319.jpg (320x320, 32K)

no worries, i usually post when i have nothing else to do. but as always appreciate it when someone likes my threads. thanks.

Attached: 911.png (2944x3316, 2.73M)

youtube.com/watch?v=yfSCKj3gG2A
>operatives made sure the explosives went off at a point high enough to prevent people from escaping
i thought there were no explosives?

also is this some primitive mememagic?
youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo

Attached: 1470701869565.jpg (642x909, 88K)

I don't know how to get more normies to understand. They just REEEEE about "conspiracy theories on the internet" then change the subject. (((Brainwashed))) for 33 years. Sad but I was too growing up.
AWAKEN GOYIM!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-16-20-14-20.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Attached: 1526668755047.jpg (750x500, 78K)

>same faggot sub-/x/ level thread reposted to shit up the board

Attached: 911 6 day war.jpg (255x250, 18K)

>numerology

Attached: img.jpg (750x750, 57K)

You're not even trying

Attached: 1527981474792.png (960x960, 833K)

THAnks based German

I recommend u read John's Mack of Harvard med school, he wrote a couple books on the UFO/ alien abduction phenomenon, concluded it was real and people were having transformative experiences, and that it had to do with shamanism.

The world is waking up

Materialism is on the way out

Attached: slide_5.jpg (960x720, 72K)

It's more... the CIA is operating from a non physical ontological perspective.... see: mk often, stargate, grille flame. The CIA knows psychic phenomenon is real as are all the implications that cascade from an "enchanted ontology" (non physical entities, synchronicity, magick, occult traditions, power of positive thinking etc. The biggest takeaway is consciousness begets matter not the other way around

The occult is very closely related to the UFO phenomenon. Ben Rich said that "all points in space and time are interconnected". That's how the alien craft work

Hey did u know that Trumps uncle, John at MIT had a mentor named Vannevar Bush who was in charge of all the UFO shit and was a principal head of the Mahattan project as well as founder of Raytheon??

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OpzmNSaF47Y

It's also the reason for JFKs assassination:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DG3oiLT3Mv8

well, speaking of aliens.
Their stories all are pretty similar to those of demonic possession. They often run in the family, include violent sexual acts (like anal probing in case of ayys), unableness to move or speak and a general sense of being scared. Also both are reported to just stop when calling out to Christ for help
Now there are people that claim aliens come around and give us knowledge and technology. Think of Paul Hellyer, former minister of defense of canada
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
or Podesta rambling on about alien disclosure. Now I assume everyone knows about Pizzagate here, which brings me to the next person talking a lot about ayys giving us technology, Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
at 2:36 you can see the pedotriangle dangling in the background.
What did the demons and fallen angels do in the past? They gave humanity knowledge we arent supposed to have yet, same the ayys do now.
And if you know about Pizzagate you also know how its all about satanism.
So we have satanic sodomizers talking about (((ayys))) giving us technology. The sodomy supposedly makes one also more receptive to the spiritual, kind of a shortcut, but probably like falling off a cliff is the shortcut of getting down from a mountain. You can be sure that the higher ups underwent the same practices as their victims (just without the murder at the end) which results in
a) Brainwashing, they will eventually thing this is normal behavior, especially the kids, and later will continue the practice
2. Blackmail, one steps out of line you expose the crimes they did during those rituals
III: Shortcut to spirituality.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
>cruz said demons told him to shoot up the school

Attached: bushman pedo.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

I believe:
Grey Alien= Demons aka spirits of dead Nephilim
Reptillian=Fallen Angels, like Satan, the fallen angel that appeared in Eden in form of a serpent (reptile)
Nordics/Tall whites/Pleiadians

Interestingly ritual abuse, as well as demonic possessions, as well as ayy abductions, all feature sodomy
archive.li/pIC4M
"Coincidently" around the area of the anus there is the rootchakra located. What is the purpose of this one?
chakras.info/root-chakra/
>Security, safety
>Survival
>Basic needs (food, sleep, shelter, self-preservation, etc.)
>Physicality, physical identity and aspects of self
>Grounding
>Support and foundation for living our lives

Remember how rapevictims often are left Traumatized their whole life? Same area.
They trap their victims in an endless feeling of being insecure and vulnarable to have them controllable by corrupting their Root Chakra, and do this by sodomizing them as well as other forms of torture. This seems to be specifically done in satanic brainwashings where the subjects also are forced to be fucked and get fucked by animals
youtube.com/watch?v=72OznY9ByZo

Attached: Chakra.jpg (300x400, 48K)

Now what is MKUltra? It is the CIA program working on mindcontrol methods which (((officially))) was stopped in 1973. They kidnapped drunks, prostitutes, homeless, and whoever else they could find from the streets to perform these experiments on them (next time you see a crazy hobo, maybe you realize why he is so crazy)
How is it performed? Basically they torture and stress you until your personality breaks into multiple people and you develop a dissociative identity disorder also known (wrongly) as multiple personality disorder. These methods include outright torture, waterboarding, sleep deprivation, being forced to look at strobing lights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
and basically everything else that induces stress and Trauma. They furthermore aid it with the use of drugs (likely LSD or something similar). Eventually they build in some trigger, like always having a certain picture (like the monarch butterfly) on the wall during the process or making the subject wear a special shirt making it aware that the torture starts resulting in a certain personality they desire to come to the front. These new personalities can be then shaped pretty much freely and often dont know about the other personalities. It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works.

Is this still being done? You tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
Some possibly are just druguse or fake (like the first one possibly is) but I advice to check the Britney Spears one at 7:25

Pic related an artwork of Kim Noble who underwent heavy abuse resulting in her personality being split. Extra attention on the Handkerchief below the kid, likely "drawing" the Pizza related map on it right now
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
Catching fluids as kind of a souvenir

Attached: Kim Noble.jpg (350x439, 25K)

This can all be summerized to "weakening ones mental and spiritual fortitude in whatever possible way" to make them controllable. If they are controllable to humans they also are to spirits and at that point the rituals and symbols come into play to call demons, as they are not omnipresent and otherwise would just miss the opportunity to take control

Some anons account on something related
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
>I have this early childhood memory and I am swarmed with fear currently when I write this. It's hard. I remember that it was night and I was probably 3-4 and I was in my room alone. I saw this classic flyng alien plate stop in front of my window.
>I also have another memory. An alien pictured on the wardrobe again in the middle of the night, it was only made from light.
>Also around this time I started wanting to be alone and perform this weird sexual thing where I would prostrate so that my ass is up and vulnerable.
>I am not gay to this day and I remember doing this once.
>WHAT THE FUCK totally mindfucked atm.

and
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
>Last year I have this weird dull pain between my scrotum and anus, couldn't sit without a donut pillow. 6 weeks of antiobiotics, lot of painkillers, nothing works. In january I had an Ayahuasca ceremony, in the deepest of the journey had this strong urge to pee, I don't know how I reached the bathroom but remember that the urine was dark green almost black. Since that the pain disappear. Weirder part is that the day before the ceremony I had lot of synchronicities and strange things happened. I think that root chakra was retaining some emotional stuff and Ayahuasca help me to release it.
>So, I think there's some truth in the chakra thing.

also >It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works.
pic related

Attached: circumcission.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)

Here are the docs from Wilbur Smith (Canadian Dept of transport head) which show his knowledge that dr vannevar bush is in charge of the UFO issue

majesticdocuments.com/pdf/smithmemo-21nov51.pdf

roswellproof.homestead.com/Smith_11_21_50.html

Take special note of the following:
"I was further informed that the United States authorities are investigating along quite a number of lines which might possibly be related to the saucers such as mental phenomena"

roswellproof.homestead.com/smith_papers.html

the absolute state of mods

Oy Vey!

SHUT IT DOWN!!!

And again which retard take it to bant? Throw it to pol or int or b

it was on Jow Forums originally