Adultery

Jow Forums I fucked up... my wife and I have had issues like any other marriage. But I found myself getting closer and closer to a female coworker and before you know it I was emotionally and sexually in a relationship with this woman.
Where do I go from here?

Attached: 5A1C58F7-6B96-4D1C-A153-F2255369F6A4.jpg (600x450, 103K)

The oven.

To hell.

I’m considering it.

Yeah... most likely.

Canada

>before you know it
At least take responsibility for your actions like an adult. There's nothing worse than assholes who say "it just happened".

Why so harsh? I committed adultery not genocide the white race.

at least she is young and white?

I didn’t say it just happened... it was more like “Long story short”. Did you not see where I said I fucked up? I fucked up! I a piece of shit who fucked up.

Wife yes. The woman I had an affair with no.

T_T tell us she is not a nigger

You broke one of the commandments and you are more concerned with what happens to YOU now, not with who you hurt and your sin against God.
It’s pretty much certain at this point that you will go to hell. I sense not one ounce of repentance from you. Just selfishness.

Latina

Kill yourself you nigger, you don't deserve your children or to even be a father

Attached: whatdadif.gif (550x563, 252K)

fucking traitor degenerate

stop thinks with your dick

your female coworkers is satan
how big have the noise?

>a classic
Well does she look native american?
is she at least 50% white?

The only way to start down the path of redemption is to post noods of the mistress

To be honest, i didn't even know it was possible to be married and not get a lover.

How do I reconcile myself to God. Do I even try to reconcile my marriage? What steps do I take?

I don’t have children.

talk before with an uncucked family therapyst, preferably of the uncucked christian type, they'll say to you bith that this is not the end, but you'll have to work hard towards rebuilding the trust and respect in your relationship.
Bear in mind that divorce is justified by her part, so it's her decition, you dumb bastard.

No

>muhhh jewish not existing god
Don't fall for religion, the best advice i can give you is:
1- If your wife knows about the affair cut it off it's a thing of the past, a man cheating is not the same as a woman cheating
2- If your wife knows you are pretty much fucked unless you put her on her place

not to God. But to your self and your wife.
First step never ever mention to anyone what you did, second, pay dept to your wife without her even knowing why are you treating her so much better now, both of you will be happier.
And make some fucking children you degenerate!

I want children but she’s dragging her feet about it. She doesn’t want to be intimate.

women are very perceptive, she will know something is out of place, and being the other women from his workplace, it would be easy to follow the tail of the matter, and everything could end worse.

>She doesn’t want to be intimate
You should have a long conversation with your wife, seems to me you're both cheating on each other. Sorry.

So your wife doesn't want to have sex with you?
This was before your affair?
Or after?

SAGE in all fields
how does this shit survive here

I’ve brought up the non intimacy issue many times. We have sex once or twice a month and have gone 3-4 months without sex.
I doubt she’s cheating honestly, she prides herself on being morally better that others.
I could be wrong but I don’t think I am.

Before. She doesn’t know about the affair.

>Where do I go from here?
Sounds like you're already there. Cheers m8!

You’re right it doesn’t belong here but I come to you for advice rather than any other board.

She probably thought that you wouldn't cheat on her either. After all, you pride yourself at being a moral man who follows God.

if yall are white just keep nutting them up to save the white race.

Brutal jejeje

leave both women. it''s the best thing you can do for everyone.

Touché.

Jesus Christ, what will your kids say

"Daddy I miss you, why did you be friends with that brown person I thought you loved mom"

Op is s beaner banging faggot. File for divorce you disgrace of a man

Sorry man, just being real with you. Personally, I've never cheated on anyone in any relationship, but I've been cheated on and I can already tell you that something's in the air. Lack of intimacy is a red flag. And so is getting overtly sexual all of a sudden, usually means that the guy didn't pull out fast enough and she's covering her ass in case she gets pregnant. Peasants and kings both have fallen for this shit throughout the centuries.

think about it. Your wife may have not done anything wrong per-se but she isn't attractive to you anymore. The proof is that you cheated on her. Maybe it's because she's a bitch, maybe she's boring. It doesn't matter. She isn't 'yours' anymore. The woman you cheated with has no respect for the sanctity of marriage(neither do you of course) but if you are trying to better yourself you must first separate yourself from such people and begin turning yourself into a better man. Before you try anything with another woman.

So what does she expect you to do? Jack off all the time? Not have sexual thoughts and feelings?
Surely, she's reasonably intelligent and knows men have urges.

I believe I have the solution to your problems, my degenerate friend

Attached: 1520295525182.png (600x842, 142K)

just add her to the team brah
convert and form a harem of four women

Kek, fucking Egypt. Handling one woman can give you a proper headache, why would you bother with four?

YOU do not reconcile yourself at all.

You repent of your sin (this will involve not doing it anymore and confessing to God).
Then, you must believe that Jesus, Only begotten Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins, was buried, and rose again as told in the Bible.
Then, you must call on His name for salvation and confess that He is Lord.

You will still bear the price of your sin in the world, but your debt for transgressing God's law will be forgiven and you will be saved.

Whenever you feel like sticking your cock where it doesn't belong, read your Bible instead. It will work out better in the end.

Attached: image.jpg (736x1104, 510K)

Over there you can beat a woman before they become a headache. that and deep religious programming are the only ways to do it at scale.

Imagine the reverse
You're with a woman and she burns the coal for some stupid argument between you two.
You don't deserve her, the least you can do is apologize and repent for your whole life.
If you were simply engaged I'd understand, but you're married and that's supposed to be a sacred relationship you absolutely shouldn't break, shame on you.