Canada sucks

who else here hates canada?

Attached: 1500946829672.png (844x1157, 58K)

moi
gib liberte now fucking leafs

I hate the Canada that's not Canadian.

stupid leaf

dumb leaf

leafs are not bad, they are only misunderstood

im gonna visit canada soon on vacation :-)

i disagree

I do not like it here. If any anons live in Southern Ontario, I'm in Windsor it would be cool to meet a link minded person.

i'm in london... "knife city" as some call it... absolutely disgusting place

Fuck off we're full

KW masterrace here

why are u being mean :(

Because God hates fags

I live in Peterborough where the two remaining industries are Quaker Oats and meth. I do not like it here.

im not gay :(

you sound pretty gay mate

maybe u just have the gay bug in ur ears making everything sound gay because ur gay ?

i'm not using my ears to converse with you now am i?

then how are u listening to what im saying ?

i'm not

what

i'm reading what you're saying

too many leafs here today desu

agreed

I like cute canadian posters!

gay macaco

i hate baboons

Wow man, thats really rude. You see, if you want to be a part of this lovely community, you have to learn the difference between friendly banter and vicious harrassment. Maybe you don't see it yet, but your post was very hurtful and I understand it, you were trying to be funny and thats why i forgive you. I just hope that the next time you post you will already know the difference so other posters don't experience the mental breakdown i have right now.

are polish people called poles?

yes

you can suck my pole lol

>prime minister has no term limits
>If trudeau promises to legalize some new bullshit every term, he can be King Leaf forever

gay

checked also i'm hoping ford getting elected here in ontario is a sign of things to come and not just a fluke
why yes you are

theres literally nothing wrong with this

im straighter than the pole your mom dances on!

nice comeback, dumb pole

Ive time to waste so here you fuckers go.
If you hate it so much change the situation or move.
Immigrants are our fucking backbone you tool, besides your ancestors were immigrants.
Based Canada bro spitting facts.
Wrong. Canadians aren't misunderstood.
Please do. Go explore northern Canada if you want to see some cool shit.
Fuck off niggy. You live in the shit part of Canada, move if you don't like it. You won't find like minded ppl if Windsor since the majoiet of them are alchys who gamble their life away.
Fuck off and get out of my country faggot. Never turn down tourism
Because he was abused as a child
Peterborough is based af
This.
We are actually quite ugly. We are legit mutts..
So based, so epic, omg.
No he won't. Canadians hate the liberals atm. Liberals lost official party status in the most popular province my nig.
Fuck him he's a beta faggot. Don't spend your time, based bro omg I love you so much.

get out of my thread please

Dude, he's the biggest basedboy of any head of state in the world. How can you like him?

Summary, please.

Awful post. Kill youself

i said that there's nothing wrong with infinite terms if they are a suitable candidate, that wasnt my opinion of trudeu desu

Canadians are nice but the country looks boring.
Legitimate autism.

Attached: 4654554.jpg (976x704, 33K)

Beta faggot my ass faggot

Omg so alpha like seriously if we were in the wild and I was the beta female lion and you were the alpha male lion then I would bend over and let you fuck me so hard.
So. Epic omg

everyone here is cringing at your posts. do yourself a favor and get lost

Shut up if Im autismo then you are autismo.
Can't take the truth
Sure thing bby

If that made you cringe then fuck I'm happy we aren't friends irl.
I'm comfortable with my posts baby, shit doesn't make me cringe. So come over here and fill me up with your lion sperm

filtered

nvm fucking based one of the best baits I've seen in a while

I'm gonna bend you over the bed lift up one your legs and slowly kiss your Lower back until I've reached your qnus.
Then I'll spread your but cheeks with one hand and let my tongue work your ass while my other hand reached around your waist to your throbbing cock.
Then I'll jerk you off while I eat your ass. Then once you're ready to cum I'll turn you around suck on your enlarged penis. I'll play with your balls and then once you cum inside my mouth I'll sing you the circle of life.
Then you can sleep on my bed since you are such a big alpha and I'll sleep on the ground since I'm a little beta bitch. I don't deserve to share the same sheets as someone of your status.
Omg I'm so hard right now, such epic wins.

>shills for rapefugees

Attached: canadoomed.jpg (174x290, 12K)

i play rainbow six with those QUEBECOIS fags and jeez theyre either complete PRICKS or the best and funniest teammates around. What gives?