Never been to America. Is it as depressingly fucking boring as it seems?

Never been to America. Is it as depressingly fucking boring as it seems?

Attached: Screenshot.png (1342x590, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys

Stay in sweden.

Whiter than you Muhammad

Depends on the place. I hear Chicago is pretty exciting. You'd get plenty of bang for your buck there.

It's a fairly large country. If you plan properly, you should be able to find something to keep yourself amused for a week or two.

Make sure you visit Detroit next time you come
There will be plenty enough happening for your travel blog

Attached: robo-cuck.gif (1000x1413, 789K)

Not as many grenades as you're used to, so yeah you might get bored.

Attached: sweden lovesnades.png (800x694, 1.08M)

You jest but I actually really liked my time in Detroit.

Yes, stay away at all costs

Yes. Stay away. Never come here.

Yes. Stay where you are

Big cities are zoos when you take a closer look at it, but other than that, eh, it’s ok I guess

Ya it's a small place especially Alaska. Every state is the same.

funny

Attached: 1432513127424.gif (269x198, 1.96M)

So I'd assume Chicago isn't that bad and they're all liars

Attached: 1525993102397.png (540x406, 348K)

if you think this is bad just look at pictures of amman

Depends on what you consider exciting.

its much better than sweden.

Big cities are zoos. If you're not in business for yourself or producing some tangible good, that can only make you one other thing, as a consumer.

If you're visiting America it's better to visit Colorado and sightsee it's mountains

Nah it's pretty cool. You probably only hear about what goes on in big metropolitan areas... I mean, that's all we ever hear about you. Cities are fun to visit but intoxicatingly stupid to live in. Most of US is pretty chill.

Yes, there are too many regulations against cool things like markets, outdoor food, concerts. Everything fun is just regulated and no one wants to risk the lawsuits and insurance involved in creating anything cool. It's a fun country if you have the money to spend.

Lived in chi my whole life. Tons of nice areas.

Yes Op. And with a strange sense of tension and paranoia everywhere as well.
The little towns out in the middle of nowhere are cool though with really friendly folk.

Well considering it’s the second most traveled to place in the world I would say it’s pretty fun ;)

A lot of Germans go to Florida for vacation and then constantly bitch about how fucking boring it is. There‘s literally nothing to do besides driving around in your car. Depressing as hell.

New York is pretty nice though, really a great exciting city.

It's pretty spotty and retail reigns SUPREME in the country. The trick is to go out to some national forests and hike the totally spoiled, polluted countryside.

Beautiful - But there's nowhere to hide.

You should go to Kansas btw. You might see a tree every once in awhile.

Attached: 20120626-223337.jpg (2048x1536, 816K)

In case you're using it as an example, Washington DC is Africa, not America.

Are there even forests in Florida?

I only wish I had that much land, some critical resources, and the capacity to tell everybody to fuck off

What do Germans do for fun that they can't do in the states?

Been the greatest country in the world for centuries, you fucking retard.

sage

They got Everglades. There arent even hills in florida

this

They like to walk around in towns. Hard to do when it‘s just endless strip malls.

There are places in the Northeast to town walk I guess. Just have to find the right towns. Small towns with historic churches, parks etc.

There is a law in Washington DC where no building can be taller than the Washington Monument. That said, it is the cleanest and most beautiful city I've ever seen- even when compared to Toronto, Stavenger, Bergen, Amsterdam, etc

I don't think he can see a difference between Detroit and Sweden.

If you have never been, this pretty much sums up the entire state

Attached: Rivotwoh5w9vysvis6.jpg (1008x970, 122K)

Depends where you go in USA and what ttype of stuff you like to see/do.

I don't know. I thought this hike I took today was very nice. ANd it's in the US

Attached: IMG_5361 (1).jpg (4032x3024, 3.19M)

Any critters come along that wash?

I've heard that California is full of fags and Mexicans. Is this true?

Can you explain this to a colourblind person?

Do you even realise how big the US is? Its almost as big as europe and has an extremely large variation in nature etc

Today, I just saw some hawks, some small lizard thing, and three deer.

you know nothing about Florida....

Everything that isn't on the coast sucks.

>The little towns out in the middle of nowhere are cool though with really friendly folk.

Full of fat fucks though

yup

Attached: IMG_5380.jpg (4032x3024, 3.71M)

not so much in the new england

Thanks user

Nice. Hawks are always a good omen. Looks open enough for coyote's to use as a kill site.

There are tons of forests in Florida...
There are some old beach dunes that are high enough that they used them to build towers for spotting Nazi submarines...

We’re full, fuck off.

Life in America looks awfully boring, when you click videos in the sidebar on youtube you often end up on Americans filming themselves while talking as they drive aimlessly, and the first sentence they say is "so, we just left [fast food chain] where we got ourselves [food] and we're going to [some other fast food chain] for [desert]"... Literally all they do is drive around from strip mall to strip mall and eating shit. When I talk with American tourists they're always surprized at how Europeans spend a lot of time at cafes and the like but it has nothing to do with the American way. Isn't socializing with people and spending quality time with friends, family and strangers kind of the meaning of life? How does one make friends in America other than closed settings like work or school? I have no idea what life is like in America, it is such an alien culture.

Yes. Never come.

Beautiful. Places like this rage me out when faggots dump all their fucking fishing gear/garbage by the waters edge. Take that shit with you lazy fuckers.

If I had any saved, I could post some Minnesota Mississippi River pictures. Purest nature you can imagine.

It's fun with planning, a spur of the moment trip will be boring though. When I went to NYC, I planned ahead to do all the fun things. If you go to Florida with nothing but your cock in your hand, it's probably going to suck.

America is a homogenized cesspool. Yes. Once you have seen two or three cities you have seen them all. Once you have seen one suburb you have seen them all. Unless you are coming here specifically for something that pertains to its history or natural environment then don't come here.

Yes. Stay the fuck out, we're full.

it's annoyig. most of the photos i took today on my iphone are too big to post here.

anyway, luckily that lake is about a 3 milke hike in, so most people willing to go to it are the type that don't trash it. IT was pristine.

Attached: winter-thomas-year-art-painting-snowman-bridge-forest-cottage-ice-skating-sunset-lights-lake-snowfla (1920x1080, 427K)

It's because we're always working, trying to make a name for ourselves. We don't have the luxury of a month long vacation every year like yuropeans do.

Attached: angry albanian.jpg (800x445, 124K)

Comfy, USA.

Attached: 1528529472707.jpg (1157x673, 224K)

And everybody in france is always doing something interesting?

I"ve lived in three countries. USA, of course, my native land. Japan for 4 years and England for 3 years for work. And guess what? LIfe is the same. Get up, go to work, come home eat dinner. Mayb eexercise. On weekend do some chores, errands and maybe go check some place out

Pretty sure Britain was the greatest country in the world from 1541 when Henry VIII left the Catholic Church and started the push for Protestantism in Europe up until 1945 when WWII ended. There was a British Empire ruling the world throughout most of those centuries that founded your country and not an American Empire, after all, while you guys were mostly an Amish shithole only occupying 1/3 of your current territory. You only took over after WWII because we were bombed to shit while we actually fighting the war and you used German and Japanese technology after using up borrowed British industrial technology and ideas.

>all they do is drive around from strip mall to strip mall and eating shit
I lol'd
>Isn't socializing with people and spending quality time with friends, family and strangers kind of the meaning of life?
I cried a little (have no friends, never talk to family)

Never a dull moment, that's for sure. I don't even get stressed from life in general anymore, it's just the politics that makes me go insane

yeah pretty much.

Gotta carry a dedicated camera. I have been in 8-10 miles and seen fucking trash dumps in areas that can't be reached even by small atv's or snowmobiles. and then there it fucking is...A PILE OF TOILETS. DID SOMEBODY FUCKING AIR DROP THEM. That and retards putting up their trail cams with fucking razor wire on them.

I can tell you've only lived in/visited the major cities. It's ok, if you're not a real american, you were born that way. now gtfo.

"Hey. Welcome to Sweden. This is the number 1 rape capital of Europe."
youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

>We fought to become the shit hole we are today.
You seem proud of being a cuck...that's just weird.

>Get up, go to work, come home eat dinner. Mayb eexercise. On weekend do some chores, errands and maybe go check some place out
this is why I will never have children

Nah senpai, it's actually quite comfy in most places

what part of the country?

In suburbs of cities, we’ve always made friends through neighborhoods. Then we meet in our homes for the most part, as going out is hanging with nigs and spics all around you.
Rural places are different and everyone hangs at a country club or certain bars/restaurants. City dwellers and rural people live totally different lives here.

i don't plan on having them either.

Yes. The only cities that are even remotely exciting and good for foreigners to visit are St. Louis MO, Baltimore MD, Detroit MI, New Orleans LA, and Birmingham AL. If you come here at all just go to one of those cities and make sure people know you're a tourist with money, they'll treat you right.

lol

yes
you have no idea desu

Work with a bunch of german engineers here in California for a year long project. They have never been more bored in their lives.

Connecticut, Maine and New Hampshire small towns are just retirement communities for liberal rich fucks LAPRing as "Real White Rural America". Rural New York state is just spillover from NYV and is filled with literal Orthodox Jews and Italian ex-mobsters. Pennsylvania is where real rural America begins, and yea, it's full of obese people and Amish.

Florida is a weird place and its a swing state too so dont confuse it with the deep south. It voted Obama twice.

On the other hand there are parts of Florida that are as redneck as it gets. Its a big state. One of the most populous in country too.

Southeast New England. But not just MA. I have scene shit like that in PA and Upstate NY. Even found some goya caches at failed grow sites.

It's everywhere.

this

yes, you will reach full cultural enrichment

how can that be. great stuff in california for hiking , like yhosemite

Sounds alot like muh Confederates, I guess we do have alot in common with Southerners

The fuck are you at? The Central Valley? because that place is total shit

youa re american?

scene? WHAT THE FUCK. brb drink

idk better than eating fish paste cereal in snomalia

>Miami
>Orlando
>Tampa
>Sarasota
>FT. LAUDERDALE
>cool
I bet a Jew Yorker in west palm made this