FUCK

In south africa we're now gonna have daily loadshedding because a bunch of niggs decided to burn down a power station

Attached: 1485678366990.jpg (1600x1600, 96K)

lol

Get out of there now (if you are white).

What is loadshedding?

Why don't you just service their cocks more often to ease the tension? Seems like the logical solution.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

t. shlomo

Why aren't the whiteys just leaving?
Go to the Netherlands or Britain or some other similar place to your former masters.

WAIT FOR THE CIVIL WAR AND OVERTHROW THE NIGGERS OP

For the same reason why gypsies don't go back to India and why American blacks don't go back to Africa.
They've been in the wrong place for too long.

It makes sense tho user. If he just submits to the bbc the frustration would ease and whites and blacks could live together in peace.

Attached: download (1).jpg (232x217, 8K)

so glad I got out of that shithole. Apartheid should have never ended.

Nah niggers are too lazy, and India wouldn’t even take gypsies in

RoOOOOOOOOLLING blackouts

Most first world countries tell white people to fuck off while only letting 3rd world faggots and mudslimes. They won't get citizenship in Europe. The world already turned it's back on the former african colonies. and any whites that stayed permafucked their descendants.

Time to ollie out

Attached: apr-06.jpg (750x528, 44K)

This post is so bad as the image quality.

lol i remember that book "camp of the saints" written ~1960, he said south Africa would reject refugees and be the last bastion of whiteness but was he wrong

So power companies are gonna start cutting off electricity to sections of the grid in rotation?

Seriously. Leave while you still can. It will most likely get worse from here. Once the mobs take over the airports, you are stuck and fucked.

all the cute south african girls can come live with me

Getting out by car will be almost impossible, as the mobs will likely set up multiple roadblocks and checkpoints throughout the area.

Settle down boko haram.

Unless the south african goverment has really close allies, you can get out up until the south african goverment falls/is taken over by the mob

no I'll be nice to them. I'm also white

come home senpai you can live on my couch