I’m black

I’m black
AMA

Attached: EB5BCAD8-35A5-4486-9B16-E63EC69C8EDC.png (1280x674, 29K)

What up my black dude.

Favorite thing to steal?

hows it going my nigga
im white sorry pls dont beat me up famalam

yo
yo bitch

i ain’t gonna beat you.

why would i give a shit

cause we gon be the majority in the end

Are you are a really nigga or middle class Steve erkle looking nigga

If I, a white man, listen to rap songs and sing a long to lyrics like ''I really miss my nigger'' would that give me a free card to say the n word?

congrats read malthus when you get there

i’m a nigga with ancestry from subsaharan region
i don’t give a fuck if you say nigger

I meant to say are you from the projects, unom what I'm sayin or a middle class black person

i ain’t scraping to get by

Based nig. Why do all those blacks keep flipping their shit when whites or Asians say nigger? You people want to take the power away from the word nigger but you want to keep power to it or else you can't play the victim card. Seems like nigger thing to do to me. Please elaborate

So yousa a pussy nigga. Not a real nigga like me. You know what I mean. A making moves type nigga, gotta get dat hustle on. Holler at that bitch across the street nigga

Attached: 1490313039009.jpg (499x499, 43K)

cause they looking for something to get mad at cause they lives mean nothing and they leeching off the government. they have no purpose other than to get mad and offended by shit

niggas like you are the reason we hated

Too bad not all the blacks are like you, even though you're probably just rp'ing as a nog.

ay yo dequeese where da whye women at my niggy

Attached: 1509840726599.jpg (1080x1080, 419K)

you like butts?

waz popin jimbo?

do u no the wae

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Are you Etika?

Do you watch anime?

Attached: 1528128762655.png (1000x1247, 484K)

ay fuck you
hell yeah
yo
shut the fuck up
no
nah

What's yo bbq chicken recipe?

HAHA! i ain't given that SHIT away! it's my mom's recipe.

Ah schucks....but that does indeed confirm you're african american. Dammit, I wanna step my game up

if you in the trenton, NJ area, look up chicken bone thompson. you'll have to ask locally though

stupid nigger

>stupid nigger
haha

Copy that, thanks for the heads up

haha

How patriotic are you?

Attached: 1508127170998.jpg (366x335, 76K)

i don't hate the US, but they're too many stupid people here.

What's your opinion on the US/Canada trade war?

we gonna win. that's for sure.

Do you make a lot of loud comments while watching anime, and if you do, do you want to watch some SoL with me? my last loud nigger friend died so I don't have anyone to provide this for me any more

i told the cuban i don't watch anime. go find another black friend in canada.

“You people”

oh, sorry about that.

At the cost of ~1 million jobs.

Do you love your country? If so what have you done to make your country better i.e. served in the military, voted, volunteered

Post hand

are you black?

what is the average black persons opinions on whites?
we always hear from the loudest and dumbest about "fuck wy pipo we waz kangs niggah" but what does the average Tyrone think of us?
do you really all hate us and want us dead or what?

also how do I get a black gf?
do they like white guys?

>dont watch anime

what the hell, blacks love DBZ
not as much as the spics but still fucking heaps though

While the last part is based and or redpilled ima give you a two am real talk and tell you lookin at this shit in groups and shit makes the problem worse man, people are people nigga, skin colour don’t mean shit and culture shouldn’t.

all i do is vote. too lazy to volunteer, but i own up to my uselessness unlike some overly patriotic fags here.
most black people who work and contribute are fine. its the hood niggas that mooch off they goverment that hate white folk.

most black women are annoying. thats why you see a lot a black dudes dating white bitches

I don’t get this meme, maybe it’s an American thing but the black women here are great. African or Caribbean rather than American but still, only shit I’m into these days.

I'm not actually black, retard. I just wanted to see your reaction. You obviously don't understand sarcasm. That reflects poorly among your black race.

Fag

>Nz
user
I am inside you

Gay?

Can I be inside you?

no homo

no, homo

But why no homo?

how many wh*Te women have you impregnated for KARA BOGA?

im using a dark blue swet with large black and small white lines,
dark blue jeans,
and grey shoes with one white star,
and am with a red and white tabaco box in my hands
you know well, the opposition of America, of its flag.
yes im your enemy, now what, fat pussy ?