Would having this stick with an anti theft device be legal to own in Europe?

Would having this stick with an anti theft device be legal to own in Europe?

Attached: 1529274953467m.jpg (281x1024, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wiPK3Ij6QMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

flails are retarded, better to just use a battle hammer, club, or axe

Buy a gun you faggot

Guys please it's important

m8 the stick itself would be illegal

get yourself some sort of truncheon

Attached: club.jpg (1024x681, 418K)

I dont know, I have a real flail and spiked mace next to my AR-15s

Europe is not a country.

Depends on country, but why not extendo instead of this crap?

That’s stupid as fuck it could come back and hit you

>using a radnom dumb blunt weapon that could hit you as well
>not using a proper weapon to actually kill someone
Are you even trying to kill someone or simply asking dumb shit?

Attached: sikira.jpg (500x500, 15K)

Everything here is illegal. A lock could be used by a white person to stop brown people from stealing property. That's blatantly racist and illegal. The chain could be used as a symbol of slavery. More illegal racism. The stick is longer than 2" and requires a license to own. Illegal. The tape could be used in human trafficking so it also requires a government inspector to come check your home for sex slaves. All of this is illegal. Owning any property will be illegal for white people in Europe soon.

Actually that axe handle if you cut off the flair at the end (I use a maul hammer that has no flair) is the perfect club or fighting stick, faster and more accurate than a baseball bat and easy to get and dispose of with fire

Almost certainly. It would be considered a deadly weapon over here too, as far as using it.

You are way better off using something that could arguably be legitimate to carry at all times. Like a very heavy walking stick. The communist came right at you, how could you have known that bringing a 10 pound oak/metal stick down on his skull would cave it in?

Not getting caught > Plausible deniability >>>>>>>>>> being retarded enough to make it obvious that you went somewhere looking for a fight, and brought a weapon to boot.

Attached: 1529258071155.jpg (306x306, 23K)

That's not a communist removal device.

This is a communist removal device.

Attached: This icepick kills commies.jpg (750x500, 33K)

the assault-style padlock isn't helping matters either

The chain and padlock is a meme addition and the inscription is gay. Axe handle is an extremely deft and practical weapon, a lightweight but hard club.

great against shields. so if you're in a riot, and the roit police are in formation, a squad of sielded and flail armed opponents will more likely beat the shield/truncheon combo.

Wrong, a 2-3 link chain is all you need in a flail but it’s best for crushing since no reverberations up be wrist

>Not using their own tools to paint the canvas with their blood.

Attached: realcommiekiller.jpg (640x480, 134K)

Bring back the shillelagh.
If anyone gives you shit for it, just tell em it's a free-range assault dildo - then make them mind your pronoun: Master.

Attached: beatstick.jpg (450x450, 11K)

Put a bike lock on that shit you pleb

Attached: 275129D8-D1FD-4B63-AE01-4B888DFD032E.png (640x360, 365K)

America. Thank you.

>Posting the shit "axes"

>a flail with only one ball and chain
especially with such a low weight and shitty geometry ball, you are small time
next time use hand wrenches with the socket on one end, at least 8 of them

everything is legal in germany if you have the money

This is how you cleanse the UK.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wiPK3Ij6QMQ

a quarterstaff is an acceptable weapon assuming the user is proficient with it, but a traditional warhammer is superior for all intends and purposes unless you're trying to be discreet in which case you're a pussy

or just carry a folding knife
the most discreet is to wear a length of strong heavy chain like you're jotaro

if you're facing armored targets then the flail modification becomes a necessity

>if you're facing armored targets then the flail modification becomes a necessity
Nigger this isn't the 16th century, are you retarded?
>Checks flag
Never mind

Fucking spell check

"Maul Handle" or a sledge hammer handle no flair at the end and i use it with my old single stick and kendo training combined with ware the deputies said never to hit any one when i was trained to package people for transport

nice flail. great for attacking from within a crowd. Long chair will wrap atound a shield or arm and lock will hit them.

Flails are mostly outclassed by other weapons in most other situations though.

>Anime nerd delusions of how fights actually go, the post.

Its no butter knife , but ittl do...

Attached: 1529024137964.gif (350x342, 1.87M)

I remember you from those comfy China stock market threads

Attached: 1441592316707.jpg (1920x1080, 574K)

Pretty sure most countries across the ocean would consider it a weopon if wieled by a white man.

So what kind of chair do you use?

I was trained to use chairs as more of a blocking object to control the targets options of egress, the only time i got hurt in 100 take downs was when a patient rolled a bar stool like chair at me and i did not jump high enough and i landed on my face with bloody shins. But we got him next round with a mattress

Did you forget to turn off your US proxy?

I actually train with chain weapons. I bet you'd just hurt yourself with them.

Jesus, just use a sock full of nickels like a proper hooligan.

What part of "Europe" didn't you read?

Never hurt myself with a nun chucks, bike chain, logging chain, tow chain, horse shoe on a dog chain. But I would never want to take any in a fight. Did cut some guys penis and thighs open with the bike chain

If you're going to go so low tier, why care about legality?

Make it, hide it, use it when you have to.

You're not making a gun or something complex. People build more interesting stuff as a hobby.

are camels, honorary whites?

fyi the flail is a meme weapon, was never historically used, and proves ineffective at pretty much anything to do with combat except hitting the arm holding a shield.
its fucking dumb dont use it

pretty sure a swing from that would really fucking hurt and break your skull if it made contact

you can get stabbed in the fucking eye with a chopstick so what, this is a fucking retarded ass weapon that makes you look like you go to kekistan meetups

if you have a license

Attached: communist_removal_device.jpg (500x375, 27K)

I prefer a big stick, any solid piece of wood thats a couple feet taller than me is a formidable weapon in my hands, as long as I'm not fighting vs a firearm I'm 100% confident with a stick.

I grew up in a black neighborhood and got my ass kicked all the time.e for being white, I started beating up trees with sticks and kinda developed a discipline with it. Started carrying sticks with me, can vault with them pretty good too. Can take packs of niggers even bladed ones, fucking terrifying tho.

the chain is too long

Attached: crazy cats.png (1024x1004, 747K)

shitty plastic handle with shitty screws
never in a million years
i could break that thing in 20 throws at woodpile

>hamfistwrist

youd probably get in trouble even here if you used this on someone who broke in

Based

You'd probably swing that once and they'd catch it. Why not just use the handle, put a sock on it, and use it? When they go to grab it after the first swing, the sock will be the only thing they grab, and you get another free swing. If someone is still standing after 2 good wacks of an axe handle, you got other problems.

in Germany you would get in trouble if police found you to be carrying this around in public. I think for in-house use it should be OK

only if the police find out

>goes into Home Depot and asks where can I find flails

Attached: kenny-loggins-danger-zone.jpg (634x465, 15K)

Someone needs to modify this gif so that the guy explodes when he hits the ground.

Has this boss camel move ever been depicted in a battle scene in a movie? I would love that shit.

Attached: S9aSWSx.png (512x512, 191K)

Cops are cool with knives here.

I got questioned by the police for having jump leads in my car, they wouldn't believe that someone would just carry these around in a car, like why ? why would someone ever do that ? Do you have any weapons in the car Sir ? they look dangerous Sir ! they have sharp metal edges ! no joke.

This is really sad when people in Europe have to post stuff like this on pol just to find out what they can legally use to defend themselves. Don't they know, it is illegal to defend yourself if your white in Europe now.

Besides according to the laws of the EU regarding weapons, this is the only weapon a citizen is allowed to own.

Attached: manhandler_dildo.jpg (300x375, 10K)

Going to need to edit my shopping list now

The UK is beyond saving.

White women love that weapon.

KNIFE CARRYING LAW IN FRANCE IS EXACTLY THE SAME ONE IN THE UK.
Not over 3 inches with a fixed or locking blade unless you have a good reason to have it.
If cops are cool with braking the law im going to assume you're a nog.

>tfw no one checks your digits
This board is dead.

Got my bag searched a few years ago when coming out of the train during terrorism happenings. Had a knife in it and they actually let me go and keep it as well. I'm sorry UK, but things don't work the same here. Not a nigger btw.

stop being such a drama queen

Just dont call the cops and be sure the fucker aint telling no tales if you catch my drift, drop him in a bog.

Is this some sort of eric clanton repellant?

if you have something in your hand it makes you punch way harder beause it gives your hand stability. Like, for example, if you were to put a lighter in your fist.

It's just what you say it's for. You couldn't have a flail and say it's for home defence. You can have one and say it looks pretty on the wall.
You can't have s crossbow for home defence. You can have one and say it's for shooting paper targets,
You can have a gun if you have somewhere to shoot it otherwise you have to leave it at the range.
The police have gone bonkers with PC and Westminster are a load of furtive scared paedophiles stealing money.
You can just buy a full auto sub machine gun and ammo for £12,000 they aren't exactly rare... I'm told by TV so fuck off GCHQ rats.
Nobody had guns before Dunblain though, you'd be very much mistaken if you thought anyone here would want a guned up society. We like America to have them though, it's kind of funny.

it's funny that america has guns? how?

>namefags

Attached: McKillyourself.jpg (372x427, 34K)

Funny, commies wouldn't know how to use either of those tools.

OI HICK, YOU GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT STICK?

OI DON'T BE A PRICK, BIN THAT STICK! ALSO DON'T BE A COCK, BIN THAT LOCK!

Attached: tumblr_p9rapnz8Sz1vdsfdbo1_640.jpg (640x633, 39K)

>penis
How?

anti theft devices are racist

The same have happened to me several times. The police are usually very lax, unless you have a criminal record or something...

Hit him when he had on old style gym shorts in the summer and it wrapped around his thigh during a fag foo skater karate kick and the last end hit his doodle

Addendum his dad was freaking out he would never have grand kids

The point isn't to throw it at a woodpile.

No they won't. Garbage against shields, especially his which is just a padlock.

Flails are for keeping back unarmed crowds. As soon as your flails hit the shields once they've lost their momentum and advantage.

I know this might be a tough concept for you to graps, but Europe is not a single entity, and it has many countries (I know, shocking!) and these countries have different laws.

Do you have a license for that lock?

I live in the UK, not too far from London. We have some extreme laws, but they are exaggerated here and the weapons sweeps mostly apply to nigger infested areas where they quite likely are weapons.

An anecdote: Someone was trying to get into the rear of my house at around two in the morning, I was up and fapping obviously which they weren't counting on. Grabbed a first world war bayonet, already sharpened and called the police. Bayonet was still out when they arrived and I explained, they kindly asked me to put it somewhere safe, searched the area and then left saying they would stay in the neighborhood for a while just in case. Very nice encounter, very professional. Both muscular aryan men.

It is only once you get to within about 20miles of central London that shit starts to get fucked and officer Pajeet will show up calling you a racist.

>blocks your path

Attached: 4fc1c85b421d187a7140702cf06f92fbe7130ba929e34965d74fb898e464e410.jpg (1024x622, 178K)

Attached: DC0B9CAB-3266-49CA-AA2F-DA613084C6E5.jpg (1024x672, 151K)

>Did you forget to turn off your US proxy?
nah he is mutt shit posting

>This is a communist removal device.
thats not a helicopter silly user

You should probably get a license first.

use a gun retard

Shorten that flail to like one or two links if you want it to be effective at all. A better idea is to get a fucking gun like a normal person, or a baton or knife.