This is Tunisian striker Ben Youssef

Say something nice about him

Attached: Fakhreddine-Ben-Youssef.jpg (430x470, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zpnSCguHYmQ
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/12/13/233502.full.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amadioha#Consort_to_Ani
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's got white facial features, but don't be fooled he dyed his hair.

uh, he's a natural ginger

Attached: benyoussef.jpg (758x1024, 295K)

fucking Space Nigger Aryan. next time harvest your own gold. fuck life.

Ancient Aryans are not a meme.

The people we see in North Africa and the rest of Sand Land are simply Arabians. Not the original inhabitants.

H-he almost looks human...

In North Africa? Being Ginger seems highly deleterious

He looks about 56% Vandal

No fucking way were gingers the natives of North Africa. The worst skin type for that climate

qt boy

He looks adorable when he's crying

Tunisians are whiter than Italians lmao

Peasant

wow, are we really surprised that there are a few white north africans and middle easterners? Believe it or not this is how they mostly looked before the rise of islam and the saudi subhumans fucking mixed with what used to be aryans from syria, all the way to turkey all the way across north africa, this is how romans and greeks looked, this is how the ancient egyptians looked, but an even whiter complexion than him, hes a surviving example of a largely unmixed, close to pure aryan.

WE

The visigoths ruled that area for about a century.

good luck explaning that to a "french" flag...

french?

Question for americans, guess the national team

Attached: 1234.jpg (1170x364, 210K)

A for England
B for Tunisia
t.fag who watched the match

He probably got his features due to the barbar piracy of white slaves, women were highly valuable if they had fair features and were used as sex slaves primarily when they were captive and sent to muslim countries.

>Vandal blood
>Berber blood
Not surprised, still not pure, doesn't belong in Europe. Passable White though.

i mean there are alot of reasons for north africa to have white members. More than a reason to have niggers in europe.

haha.

>No fucking way were gingers the natives of North Africa. The worst skin type for that climate
Here's the famous Egyptian mural, from 1600 B.C.

The white dude with tattoos is a Lybian.

(The white dude without tattoos is Levantine.)

Attached: 1857320a723ade9b956fa5fc718f2693.jpg (435x331, 33K)

Libyans and Egyptians were White.

Attached: King-Hor-1.jpg (548x733, 69K)

Africans even took slaves from Iceland.

The barbar piracy occurred relatively recently, maybe 1700s, and it involved tens of millions of exclusively white females kek. I doubt the visigoth (500a.d?) are teh cause of his features. He looks scottish so maybe his great, great.... times 6, grandmother was a scottish female.

i was just giving some reasons for the white skin.

>Whiter than 90% of Jow Forums
Why I am not surprised

what the fuck, literally whiter than me....

FUCK.

>t.paki

>and it involved tens of millions of exclusively white females kek.
What do you mean?

bro theres tonnes of europeans who are native and are nowhere near as white as that guy, i think he belongs in europe for his recessive genes

Native Briton blood sucks, literally niggers. Anglo-Saxons are superior. Saxons are superior.

>bro theres tonnes of europeans who are native and are nowhere near as white as that guy.
Yeah, it means they're mixed with ancient shitskin blood. Only Germanics are pure, and maybe some Celts, some.

You'd be surprised.

Attached: Rif.morocco.jpg (435x697, 91K)

faggot kike

Attached: southern italian woman.jpg (1000x1067, 904K)

This is Kyle, our best defender

Attached: Britain-Soccer-Transfers.jpg (1200x674, 87K)

There are some people in Sardinia with blonde hair and blue eyes. Sardinia is mostly a genetic island and most sardinians are black haired, short and brown eyed.

Invaded by the Vandals in 456 AD.

That kid has royal genes and should not be living in poverty

wtf im whiter than most swedes kek and my eyes are light blue, im only 30% anglosaxon, 40% celtic (irish/scottish influence) the rest is like nordic i think

I'm not even anglo, I'm from central europe.

It takes a LOT of bleaching to get the shitstain DNA out, but there's always a lot left. Once a gene pool is stained and ruined, it's next to impossible to restore it.

Attached: black-man-drinks-clorox.jpg (480x360, 35K)

My paternal lineage is Scots-Irish too, lol we are niggers, how do you do fellow nigger. Silly Britbong.

German or Polish?

When the Berber pirates raided europe they only enslaved women because arabs are obsessed with white skin, so to say.

jokes on you nigger im 60% aryan still, celts are white what are you on, eat shit mutt

actual living prussian called Hans.

They didn't take tens of millions of White women you are retarded, and they preferred black slaves anyway.

I'm German on my mother's side, I got Saxon blood too.

>I'm German on my mother's side, I got Saxon blood too.

Attached: americansays.png (534x363, 91K)

Maybe they recently came from the mainland?

>tfw sandniggers are getting bleached and we are getting blacked

WAKE ME UP

Attached: queensheit - Copy.jpg (906x767, 168K)

We wuz kangz n shit

Oh, I'm German on my mother's side. I am a kraut-mick or mick-kraut, with some French blood. I think I look French the most though, I could pass in either France or Scotland, I have dark brown hair that is wavy and kind of curls.

its history faggot look at artifacts and illustrations, muhammed

>diaspora
unironically neck yourself.

i look NOTHING like you

I doubt he dyed his hair.
Tunisia is very close to Sardinia and the most European/Levantine admixed country in Northern Africa.

Some Tunisian girls in the crowd were actually beautifull.

Yeah it was millions, sorry to inform you with the facts.

>Davis estimates that 1 million to 1.25 million White Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa, from the beginning of the 16th century to the middle of the 18th by slave traders from Tunis, Algiers, and Tripoli alone (these numbers do not include the European people which were enslaved by Morocco and by other raiders and traders of the Mediterranean Sea coast),[52] and roughly 700 Americans were held captive in this region as slaves between 1785 and 1815.[53] 16th- and 17th-century customs statistics suggest that Istanbul's additional slave import from the Black Sea may have totaled around 2.5 million from 1450 to 1700.[54] In the 1800s, the slave trade from Africa to the Islamic countries picked up significantly. When the European slave trade ended around the 1850s, the slave trade to the east picked up significantly only to be ended with European colonization of Africa around 1900

red hair is rare but found in most caucasoid peoples
there are redheads throughout north africa today, though they are of course a small minority
some schools of scientific thought believe red hair is [at least partly] cause by genes inherited from neanderthals

the most famous north african redhead was ramses the great, greatest of the egyptian pharaohs

the first north africans entered that part of the continent 35,000 years ago, they've had more recent input from neolithic levantine farmers and perhaps other waves from the near east

don't believe yanknog lies

He played allright although he played better against Portugal...

That guy may look white but he's an arab and a muslim nonetheless.
No one cares about him.

If you want to see blonde North Africans you can search pictures of Riffian Moroccans/Berbers.

Also, Tetuan city in Morocco was founded by the moors we expelled so it is supposedly they look more Spanish than Moroccan (like, having brown hair and shit).

I wish I had Anglo blood, America was founded by Anglos, I feel like a foreigner and European rather than American because of it, at least I am White I guess.

youtu.be/zpnSCguHYmQ

Attached: smug pepe.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Kek

It is actually Turkey but hey

Did we at least get revenge on the sand niggers for enslaving us?

hes a mix of sandnigger, negroid, berber and west eurasian lots and lots of that. Hes still a sandnigger arab mongrel regardless. I couldnt give two fucks if these low lifes were apart of the roman empire or not.

I can see the shitskin in him. He looks unnatural

same difference, they were wearing white uniforms

You take him home.
No moslems alowed in my continent.

He's pale he's not white.

especially in his nose.

you realise that north are a racially mixed population. proto-octoroons

ancient thracian dna
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/12/13/233502.full.pdf
haplogroup E basically is euroasian and colonized north africa
a thracian sample was found in svilengrad bulgaria, dating around 500BC and belonged to E1b1b1
A fragment by the Greek poet Xenophanes describes the Thracians as blue-eyed and red haired:
>those of the Ethiopians are black and snub-nosed, those of the Thracians have blue eyes and red hair.[60]

Attached: thracian.jpg (1982x3019, 2.45M)

The pirates were turkish ottoman soldiers so you fucked up their empire in 1919 with the Paris peace conference.

He's whiter than me

R1b was found in Nigeria.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amadioha#Consort_to_Ani
>Amadioha is often shown as a husband to Ani, who is the Earth mother. In some Igbo traditions, the pair are said to be the first Alusi to have been created by Chukwu. The two are often honored with Mbari houses, which were made with mudbrick. Amadioha is typically depicted as a fair-skinned, titled gentleman of cool temper who is the patron of "light skinned Igbos" and "men of exalted rank."[17] While Ani is considered to be the lawmaker of Igbo society (which is known as Odinani), Amadioha is the enforcer and protector of the law.

>White skin = white race

you're fucking retarded, kill yourself

Attached: 1522833638917.png (1358x804, 853K)

God, we need to wipe Turkey out, I hate Turks.

I'd tell you to kill yourself but you'd have to get a loisence for a spoon so you can sharpen it and that's a bad way to go

nigerians are white. ive seen alot of greek looking nigerians with blonde hair and blue eyes.

>He looks unnatural

All gingers do

Rare sanity in Jow Forums.

Oh did you know the Romans and Greeks were Nords?

R1b is common in Chad and Nigeria among the Chaddic peoples.

yes, Austria or Australia it is all the same man

white uniforms but not nike

yeah they were the original cromagons in europe.

The world is backwards.
>I want off this ride.

Attached: 1520897783696.jpg (500x363, 48K)

If you idiots didnt know that nigerians werent the original greeks then you need to go back to the drawing board.

This was an awesome thread to explain to most Nordicists and Amerimutts that to be European has very little to do with skin colour.

And yet, facing the reality that there are redheaded or light brown haired Tunisians they succumb, they give up...

They say "whiter than me that Mohammed" and oh shit South Italians aren't white because even when you cross the Mediterranean Sea from Sicily to Africa you can still find some light skinned people ... therefore South Italians aren't white.

Someone better than me should really pick up this thread and school some of the people present here what it is to be European.

95% of Americans would literally enjoy this nigger to fuck their daughters because "he's not as dark as most Italian Americans" or "not as dark as that dark haired Irish American".

How can such a country not fall as the easiest pray to the Jews?

idk man sounds like you are trolling? You meam atavism? I know Melanesians have blue eyes and blond hair and were found to be mixed with an unknown human species.

Maybe Celts migrated into Africa and ruled there in ancient times. Perhaps they had a trade route that extended all the way to Ireland and that's why many Irish look like niggers and have midgets(African pygmy blood?)

Only americans think that italians aren't white.

Attached: italyisasian.png (376x281, 72K)

Because they aren't, they look like sand nigs, most Roman emperors had kike noses.

Tunisia is the "whitest" lookin north african country

Here is a dutch merchant who gobbled too many MDMA. Now bear with me Jan as I tell you that the mediterranean sea is a place of commerce from the phoenicians. With boats the people moves around and you know they copulate sometimes.

Cheers.

>Because they aren't, they look like sand nigs, most Roman emperors had kike noses.
>he says living in his shitty country named after an italian

You're fucking retarded.

Attached: italian girl cute.jpg (400x600, 78K)

Barbar? You mean Berber?

Also Berber people are basically white people who migrated back to North africa.

Berber =/= arabs initially, although they now have significant arabic admixture

We know why. North African pastoralists migrated across the Saharan Plains to the area around lake Chad. The males interbred with local women and they became physiological very similar to the other locals (dark skin, etc.), but they had the recent R1b haplotype and spoke an Afro-Asiatic language.

not a troll just look at some nigerians some look like ancient greeks and spanish. if you can look past the dark skin then u can see that they have a caucasoid face & features.