Daily reminder #28

Daily reminder that sex change is not currently scientifically possible.
What "doctors" and "psychologists" call a sex change operation is actually a series of mutilative actions that involve slicing open your scrotum(but not removing it), cutting off the testicles, cutting excess flesh from inside of your body and pressing the scrotum inside of your body, hairs and all. The penis has the shaft removed and the urethra is pressed inside of the body. The end result is a festering hairy wound that has the constant risk of becoming infected and/or closing up without the use of a dildo. Let us not forget that hair grows inside the newfound wound, so hairballs need to be removed constantly. Sidenote: your prostate(assuming that it wasn't remove) is still capable of producing semen, so you can ejaculate using the urethral hole still.
If that doesn't sound bad enough, need I remind you that you will still have a Y chromosome in every somatic cell in your body? The definitive marker of the human male is the Y chromosome. No amount of female hormone injections will change that. You will still have your Adam's apple and skeletal structure. You are currently unable to become female. Genetic replacement and bodily reconstruction or complete brain transplant are the only ways of becoming female without complications. However, neither of those methods are even close to being remotely viable right now. We have not the technology nor the skills required for either of them.
So either wait and "suffer in your male body" or remove yourself from the gene pool.
tl;dr - Sex change can't be done right now, come back in 20 years

Attached: d20c3410cc430c6d8e8f7fee2983da382cdae956.png (753x1000, 754K)

acerola

acerola

acerola

acerola

acerola

acerola

acerola

acerola

acerola

Are you okay today?

acerola

acerola

acerola

traps are cute

acerola

acerola

acerola

:joy: :ok_hand: :fire: :100: :100: :fire: based mutt :joy: :ok_hand:

>psychoLOGists
>technoLOGy

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

yea

based

I'll just keep on posting cute girls, maybe the next life I can be one myself.

Attached: 1528805377664.jpg (442x456, 55K)