Who was the worst teacher you ever had? Jow Forums? my question has just been answered today

who was the worst teacher you ever had? Jow Forums? my question has just been answered today
>i'm pretty fucking mad
so i was in english class studying 'Othello' by william shakespeare when my fat feminazi teacher who always makes study sexism and shit like that for the whole year mentions ''the city of cyprus''
>ok so cyprus is a fucking city now
i tell her that cyprus isnt a city and she just says ''DO YOU HAVE A DEGREE IN ANCIENT HISTORY AND ARCHEOLOGY??''
i try to tell her i dont need a degree to not make a fucking stupid error but she sent me outside before i could finish my sentence.
i then spend the rest of the period outside,and when i had to go to the next class, i got inside to get my shit and she said ''i didn't invite you back in so go away''. i wait outside some more and she then talks to me saying i was 'lacking empathy' and 'dont know how she feels to be contradicted'
>this is not the first time this shit has happened with this bitch. tell me if you want more stories.

Attached: madw.jpg (205x246, 8K)

>archeoLOGy

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

Tell more stories

So you didn’t grab your shit when you went outside?

no she just wanted me to wait outside

this is partially why there's actually nothing wrong with homeschooling

Lunch her in the cunt whilst screaming “FEEL MY WRATH YE VILE CUNT” and never come back.

Punch* but lunch also works.

why didnt you tell her to fuck off and call her a fat cunt?
thats what i did when i was at school

unless you're at uni now and it actually matters in which case dont do that, just complain to the higher ups bur mention her being wrong not her attitude and hat other shit that way it sounds like a genuine complaint about incompetence so they are more likely to do something than if they think its just some faggot bitching about his teacher
dubs

Oh you actually did that? I bet you were a likable guy, user.

No dubs

last week she said shakespeare wrote his name different ways because he was aspergers. i told her people just did that back then and she told me to shut up. later she mentioned, when talking about the setting of the play she said that italy was at war with the ottomans, so i raised my hand to tell her italy wasnt unified ut she just said ''whatever you have to say i dont want to hear it

for what its worth user you sound like a bright kid

Nice 9!
My Grade 5 teacher had been bullied by my mother when they were in high school, I didn't know this at the time.
She treated me very badly all the time and no one believed me when I complained!
I blame her for my shyness and social introversion!
I also hate her so much.

Attached: 1510008583166.jpg (284x404, 49K)

i would definitely have preferred being homeschooled rather than to to that shitty school.
at least ive only got a few more months there.

I sometimes get really pissed off about my introversion and the stuff that caused it but then I eventually just end up sad.

I actually had decent teachers all through out primary school, they were champs for putting up with my shit. It's uni professors that suck; show up to class and they contribute nothing and it costs a fortune.

I try not to think about it!
But when I do I get very cross!

Attached: 1514514810431.jpg (375x344, 64K)

Tell your mother about this.
Also no 9

Hahahaha sucks that getting a gun in kangarooland is harder than buying Kleenex from Walmart, poor aussieboy
Next time try finding her smelly trashhole between her folds and kiss it like faggotron

btfo!!!!

yeah I had a decent amount of friends
thanks for noticing

You know you have to be 18 to post here, right?