What is Jow Forums 's advice for someone who got fired?

What is Jow Forums 's advice for someone who got fired?

Attached: 1460480504568.jpg (445x656, 33K)

#1 advice: stop going on Jow Forums

blame the jews, spics, niggers, chinks, or pajeets.

Attached: 1518385399521.png (900x1018, 847K)

invest all your savings into cryptocurrency and start smoking meth

Get a job

summerfag /nu/ Jow Forums replies

>What is Jow Forums 's advice for someone who got fired?

regail me with exploits of the suspicious nature of your firing.

Get a new job. Stop seeing things as outside your sphere of control. If you see everything in your life as things that happen to you, you will never succeed. If you see life as things that you set out to do, and make things happen yourself, it changes everything. Everything in your life should reasonably be within your sphere of control.

>fired
>laid off
which, I have to ask because a lot of people dont know the fucking difference.

I got laid off too bro...

>I lost my job what do?
>get another job
>summerfag

oh boy

Attached: 8c670b6348b53c3b33300ef12580f425.jpg (458x458, 70K)

Me too. Business got really slow all of a sudden so they let me and the other new guy go. Didn't even tell us, checked the schedule when it was posted and our names were just not on it for any hours. I technically still work there. Got evicted so I'm homeless now. Just found a much better job working for cash money under the table. I'll be able to put away about 2k in cash every month after I pay off my debts. What do?

Attached: Stein.gif (500x281, 208K)

Jump off a building

I just got laid off too. 6 months paid severance. Whole group got canned. Basically a billionare moving his chess pieces around.

Play minecraft

Play minesweeper

It wasn't suspicious, I was the outlier on a group think mentality and rather than try to placate my objections or relocate me they let me go. It makes sense but it's not fun to be in this position.
Fired
see above
I was fired not laid off.

I want advice not reddit replies. I feel like it was an alright statement. Of course I plan on getting a new job.

how are you homeless and online?

>LOL WHY ARE PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET NOT GIVING ME LEGITIMATE ADVICE MUST BE REDDIT
phones exist bro

I don't care if you don't want to offer legit advice but at some point you need to self reflect and think about what YOU are gaining by shitting up a thread...here's some more reddit 4u.

Attached: mBN4gzG.png (755x620, 40K)

Consider suicide.

I charge my phone and it's extended battery at my 9-5 full time job while I work. I also know where several outlets accessible to the public are. During my two days off each week, I rely on my two powerbanks and public outlets. Cheap phone plan. Good data and unlimited text. Limited talk time.

im not gaining anything why would i

You also didn't answer my question. I'm making a surplus $2k cash each month. My main debts will be paid off in 1-2 months. What should I do with all that extra cash to better myself?
>inb4 shitcoins

Save it and invest in something with real value like real estate.
>crypto
Consider using a toilet.
Thats something only you can answer.

I've been thinking about forex. Less risky than crypto and I can read a chart and do some decent TA. Also just thinking about renting an office space for $200 putting a safe in there and stacking the cash up.

I was one hundred percent sure you were going to say this the moment I had posted that.

>glass house
>throwing stones
>pajeet intellectuals.

Also not bad ideas I'm really into the idea of unconventional living spaces so although I'm set for room and board right now I like your thinking. Best of luck, I think this experience will make us stronger.