What the fuck is wrong with my memory? It's like I can take a hundred yours and not remember something on a textbook...

What the fuck is wrong with my memory? It's like I can take a hundred yours and not remember something on a textbook, but when I associate something to that memory I can remember it instantly. Am I retarded?

Attached: f7444210cb07eeafec1806054f0d2466.png (1071x2048, 946K)

That's usually how memory works.

then how do you explain people who are able to remember everything on the spot in my class? Are they wizards?

Oh my god kobe, just fucking do trap cooking threads already. At the end of the day I'm probably more polack than you.

I'm med master race.

>Am I retarded?
yes

yes. But as you read through it try to make notes about it and reduce what you noted into it's base components. Brevity is the soul of wit and if you can reduce a concept into a single sentence you will remember it easier.

Attached: 1525099091484.gif (480x270, 934K)

how do i apply that to language studies kek

med master race aint shit to the Chicagoans.

Idk, good luck spaghetti boy

Attached: Tohru_shrug.jpg (800x798, 96K)

Why do you want the Russians here to help you?

Well, maybe they learnt tricks to associate what they are learning with things they will remember. There are all kinds of methods when it comes to memory.

who said i wanted them to help me
they're even more rude than all anglos put together. Plus my teacher told me I've improved over the few weeks, I shouldn't just bother to make complex structures for now and I'm most likely to pass. I'm gonna try lang8 but now I got really tired of writing dozens of letters.

You gotta try some jalepeno beer. It tastes great.

I don't drink.

Just look on the internet, there are plenty of methods.
Also practise. That's probably 80% of how I learned English - applying it online and trying to figure out stuff games.

Fuck, Look at the times my man. Trump is going nuts. Trade War and impending ww3 is coming and you're too much of a pussy to drink beer.

>look on the internet
look it up on*

As if uni would let you do that really. They force you to learn the most useless shit.

also not everything in russian can be found on the internet. English has all sorts of explanations and tips but some stuff I had to learn directly from my teacher cuz they weren't written elsewhere.

Oh my god.They have discord/skypes dedicated to learning Russian.

>jalapeno beer
Yea.
A tall glass of beer with a clove of crushed garlic in it tastes pretty damn interesting, too. Check it out if you like garlic.

how many people would it take to do that lmao
it seems so dumb unless they have an army of retired teachers

(butting in)
Try lang-8 dot com. It's been a while I was there (I was studying French) but I saw a retired Russian teacher teaching Italy there back then.

They force you to learn the stuff you need to use when speaking, when you apply it and learn it this way you will learn the same stuff you learn in uni, just maybe not the grammatical rules behind it. For those it's good that you learn it in class as well.

If you look for it, everything can be found in Russian. Russian imageboards or threads in Russian on other image boards, videos, books, blogs, you can turn the language in a game you play to Russian or you listen to Russian podcast. Whatever it is you are looking for.
It's really not a problem.
Also, it happens that I learn Russian too. For me the most helpful is actually chatting with Russians. I need to look up a shitton of words but it helps building a little immersion of that makes sense and getting used to building sentences and so on with the limited knowledge you have, while at the same time you learn and memorize the words you actually use.

When it comes to the discords, there indeed are a few. People help each other with the respective language they speak. It works great.

To be quite honest, in the last few answers you posted I get the feeling you don't actually want to learn the language and you're only looking for excuses, you can make for yourself here.
Might not be true, but show some initiative when wanting to learn something.

Ahh, I have some garlic on hand. I will try it. I hope you aint memeing me.

I said I'm gonna try that tomorrow. Though I think I'm pretty much done with my writing exercising. Not much you can make up when you can just write about travels, friends and daily life shit. Might come in handy next year. Fuck, if I fail after exercising this much I'm gonna shoot myself in the head.

No I'm not. Well everyone won't like it. I did tho.

>I said I'm gonna try that tomorrow.
Damn, my bad. Didn't spot it.
Anyway a good word from me about them, if it counts at all.

People irl and on The Internet speak a totally different type of russian. I've been made fun of enough by being told I was writing stuff like a 6 years old or just "stuff we never say". If I were to be honest, I don't see much use in my degree. If there'd be some decent job I'd probably drop out but as it stands they're willing to pay people for less than 5 euros a hour so I have no choice but to get through with it. I'm currently improving a lot compared to weeks ago cuz I guess writing down stuff taught me a big deal. It's just incredibly tiring and time-demanding to the point of filling my entire day.

Why don't you go into online translating. Can you speak Russian?

Of course you speak different, you are still learning. The next step, when you feel fluent enough would be irl practise and Russian movies and so on.

Translating doesn't help much, it's easier to get to learn a language on your own and forget about translation for a while. If you mean to try to look for a translation job, that's even tougher. Freelancers are loaded and have hundreds of degrees plus post-degree masters and shit. I don't even have cash to provide for a master's degree, let alone whatever they got. I don't think scholarships even cover that...
"The average cost of master's degree for students is between $30,000 and $120,000". Well you see that lol, My gf who lives in the US has the best grades, yet her scholarship can cover just enough for bus tickets and food, around 5000 bucks each year... if you see what I mean. Once I get a stable job I'm not gonna fucking quit for studies ofc.

Ya i thought about that, but at the moment I'm not ready for that yet. Though as I said, it's not gonna help me get anywhere in life.

You ever thought about sign language than?

I don't have the patience to deal with people's shit. If I'm gonna get a job it's gonna be some job where I just sell them stuff and never see them again.

I want to fuck your boipussy.

I don't really think a job like that exists outside of India.

uhm... working at a shop or something?

You take your ability to learn multiple languages just to work at a shop. No buddy. Think higher.

lole thinking higher is bs. I told you I'm piss poor. You can learn a language anyway by moving abroad.

Just understand that you could have a better job at a business than that with the ability to talk multiple languages. Fuck me in the US you could get a director job just by knowing Spanish and french.

I don't think my degree is worth shit. See, there are tons of Ukraine people who came here and know russian on their own, as well as Italian. I don't know about English, though, don't really see many english speakers here... but that wouldn't hold my breath as well, since it's second most spoken language in the world. I chose this degree because I was a retard in math, but without any big money I'll never be able to go use it. I wish I could aim higher, but I'm a goddamn peasant. My parents struggle to pay the rent, how would even think they'd be able to provide for my career? Also as I said, if I'm settling somewhere, preferably in an English-speaking country, I'd be fine with it. If you aren't rich you've got to be always useful.

>director job
Gee, I wouldn't see myself as a director to begin with. If it weren't for uni I'd be a neet and I have shitty social skills. Knowing languages simply isn't enough.

Just don't think like that. Think higher. Just throw some applications out there into better paying jobs where you need multiple languages and go from there.

knowing languages isn't a requirement, more like an extra. I'm not into finance, I'd probably be too dumb for it. Knowing languages alone is condemning yourself to starvation. My grades aren't the best either, not including English I've already mastered.

Unless you want to be a subhuman teacher, I wouldn't definitely want to deal with school ever again.

I'm gonna hit you with my hat. You gotta understand that its literally is all you need to know. You can learn the rest on the job.

I'd like to believe they'd hire people that easily...

You won't know if you don't try to begin with.

And I know they wouldn't take someone with just a goddamn degree. I'd need to make experience and as I said over and over at that point I wouldn't give a shit. I don't want to be influential either. I just want to be alone and have a job where no one will even remember my name.

You're at least straight right? Or are you a trap or something?

Do you think if I had any money to get a sex change I'd fucking spend it on so y and shit? Fuck no, life first.

kobe cook
You need to understand things or associate them to something to remember, if you can't then you obviously won't.

shut the fuck up

kys google translate tranny

aye i ain't in the mood to deal with your shit fucking drunkard slav

I'm sorry that was indeed pretty rude.

who the hell cares anyway

I do.

well i don't and i'm tired of life bruh

How do you even get depression at 18? Like cmon dude.

I'm 20 next month. What do you even expect from someone secluded in a hamlet with no human contact in life

>secluded in a hamlet with no human contact in life
Jow Forums sure is just Jow Forums for gays, isn't it? Find a hobby, find friends throught it.
Or shove antidepressants down your throat and feel happy about being miserable.

>a hundred y o u r s
kek

I just wanna give you a hug. You poor sexually confused man.

>ass
what are you going to hug exactly?

A torso.

lewd

Giving people hugs aint lewd.