Just fuck my shit up, kurwa

>Imagine being a Polack right now

Attached: poland btfod.jpg (720x927, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HS2x7A5A_wc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are being raped by blacks on mass right now. Send you best aryan warriors
We can't last much longer, our buttholes are pretty sore and loose

Attached: 1504018004930.gif (349x199, 487K)

I-it's just a picture, t-that's all...

Oj, kurwa!

Christ, what happened to you lot? You're like Sweden now.

so-o b-based

The big black senegalese bulls happened. We had to acknowledge their superiority.

How could you even compete

Omg white girl posed with niggers for a pic. For her it's like posing with an exotic animal, nothing more.

you finished with this hour's 1km of bbc quota?
because I'll have to report you

She got Senegaled

Almost done, want some?

the guy in the middle is cute

poles are friendly as shit so what? they're just nationalistic
t. mullato

Why are eastern european women so curious about black cock

Ayooo we finna git sum dat defenduh of europe pussy, nigguh

Attached: PolskiBLAX'd.png (1435x873, 784K)

I have around 10 minutes before the next hour starts, I'm good

Meanwhile Russia just destroyed the two Muslim countries in their group

Attached: 1529435849688.jpg (1080x1080, 198K)

It is called forbidden fruit effect

And it is fairly self-explanatory

They are not.

>Hahaha lolololol look a white girl taking a pic with blacks poland so blacked and cucked kkek

Get a life you fucking kids Jesus.
Go do something useful instead of getting boners by watching some retards running around with a ball.

Attached: x54cky6bjll01.jpg (975x590, 31K)

Just shoe the horses and sharpen the lances. Darkies are already terrified of mounted police, they'd run all the way back to African if they ran into a company of Winged Hussars.

I thought only diaspora poles were friendly with the blacks. Its funny how this narrative collapsed really quick, with just one photo.

Do you people unironically think that we are nazi-tier towards non-whites?

The number of people who hate Germans is much larger than the number of people who hate blakcs

thanks for the tip brother, I'll dm Duda

The bad part is, women take this shit literally.
Polish women now think black men are superior to their own.
A single nigger can deflower all your virgins and infect them all with HIV, as has happened countless times.
IT IS OVER PLAND!
SO LONG!
FAREWELL!

IT WAS NICE WHILE IT LASTED

Attached: 1529173211249.jpg (250x209, 8K)

I’m surprised she can even stand after taking all that BBC

Hating the modern iteration of Germans is acceptable.

stop projecting, hanz von faggot

You committed Rassenschande by losing to literal Negers on the world stage.
The purest white country in Euorpe deflowered by strong black bulls.

>projecting this hard

>some football fan girl make a photo with other football fans
>my world view is shattered
Dude, are you really so stupid? Beside, before you will start shitposting on other nations look at yourself.

Attached: canada.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

>Poland
>Eastern European

Central European at most and the reason is Germanic blood which makes them feel close to niggers due to their close ancestry and common traditions of barbarism

we really gotta do something about the kraut poster menace
every last one of you is a closeted fag nigger fetishist, EU defender, Obama dicksucker etc.

We don't hate the modern iteration of Germany
Because 90% of people in Poland have either no idea what the fuck is going on in Germany right now or just don't care about it at all

We hate everything that Germany stands for, and that's all there is to it

Attached: rtreertrt.jpg (640x388, 114K)

imagine being so obsessed with black people you take offense to a friendly photo by opposing teams

Damn you all, it's as if you think about them so much YOU are the closet cuck.

You asked for american influence

Nigerians are pretty based tho

>triggered polack
Canada's only sin is being a unapologetically PC to the core. You can thank being the multicultural den of the world for that.

Do you hate the Russians as well? It's only fair, seeing as they cucked you atleast as hard.

I'm not actually kidding, though.
W*men are susceptible as fuck to popculture.
You bet polish women are now dreaming of throbbing black cock.

>pic related
prime slav pre-blacked

Attached: 1521173853272.jpg (635x802, 132K)

>Canada's only sin is being a unapologetically PC to the core
>only

Attached: 1505617735781.gif (217x272, 3.68M)

Ayo this bitch finna boutta get blacked on!

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 30K)

MЫ ЖИBEM B OБЩECTBE

o spierdalaj

Yes, its a truly horrible problem here. You can't speak openly about most topics unless you toe the libshit line of political correctiveness.

Attached: DZJYM-oVQAYbxHU.jpg (600x800, 79K)

I'm so glad my lolis are naturally racist. I was told they are normally shy and I asked why i'm their favorite and they told me they felt safe and comfortable around me because I had blonde hair like them so I must be family even though i'm a third cousin.

u 'ait

No problem man. Also make sure you send someone to protect the CD Project Red studios. If Cyberpunk 2077 gets delayed another year I fear the Polish economy might not recover.

glad that I found another intellectual on this board

Attached: joker.jpg (600x316, 35K)

it is a sign that their men are becoming weaker. which means (((their))) influence is starting to spread in eastern europe

Poles don't care about Russians
Russians don't care about Poles

there is little to no interaction between us ( except for politics )

Attached: 1529156185748.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

You hate Germans because they're everything you want to be, but your Slavic genes will not allow it.

>they're everything you want to be
this could be said about Norwegians or Swiss, but not Germans

>economy might not recover
we have an economy?

Attached: dugtrio.png (523x237, 240K)

can't wait for this new video to come out on BLACKED

>implying that slavs won't have a friendly and warm relations with western european afro-arabian caliphate

pfff, don't try to draw us into your fight

and Russian women are spreading their legs for everyone slightly brown
can't wait for all the hilarious reports about black babies born in Russia in 9 months

yeah you're definitely a closeted fag. typical kraut

Poles are pretty stupid. They need to literally take a sample of shit and taste it to come to the conclusion that its shit.

Attached: 1472772575121.jpg (1574x1046, 231K)

>t. Kryzstof

Attached: poland.png (1278x2407, 155K)

holy shit this is true lmao

Attached: 1910322.jpg (480x360, 24K)

He cute tho

why are you, brits , so obsessed with my country?

Because you're obsessed with cleaning their toilets

>describes hordes of male muslim rapefugees as "families seeking refuge"
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this image.

How am I supposed to insult a joke-of-a-country?

Because there's so many of you here and it's much more acceptable to complain about "fucking Poles" than it is about anyone else. A lot of your people here are criminals or work very low paid menial jobs, so naturally people associate your country with being low status.

Soccer is for fags and brainlets

So is football of any sort.

This could have worked on your average Pole, but I know that you are full of shiet, for I used to live in UK and I am fully aware of how your lot tries to project its own flaws, insecurities and complexes upon us

Why don't you just come over and join the rest of your slab-headed janitors and road sweepers? There's some Tyskie in it for ya

Oh and bring some of your whores while you're at it
youtube.com/watch?v=HS2x7A5A_wc

Attached: 1509501150440.jpg (749x750, 91K)

poland made mistake few years ago and has been working on fixing it... there have been civil uprisings in poland cities full of ppl against niggers their people hate niggers and gov too they are considering to leave europe and im proud of them good country i like it and americans or british or anyone from a nigger country cant talk shit on poland ur countries are nigger country while poland + whole baltic and almost whole eastern bloc is white living good life

Attached: 1b9.jpg (640x539, 43K)

lul

Attached: 423566835833896971.png (109x112, 24K)

>Why don't you just come over and join the rest of your slab-headed janitors and road sweepers?
That's kinda funny coming from a country that cannot deal with a bloody lead poisoning or build new houses for its youth

I'm not English. I'm from Europe, close to you.
I'm just telling you how I understand it from my view as an outsider. People from my country are viewed similarly, but most English people don't know we exist and assume we are Polish.

I get a very unique view of English society because nobody knows I'm a foreigner. I've been here long enough to have completely lost my accent and my name is Anglicised.

Based

At least they can abort babies freely like any civilized zog country

dude strength has fuck all to do with getting laid,the toughest guy in my school didnt get laid at all because he was ugly(tough as fuck though)

Poland manages to be white as hell, and yet be a complete failure of a country
>Half of population abroad
>Literal retards, most can barely write in own language which is by itself more autistic than even hungarian
>constantly lose historically
>still crying over russians raping them non stop
It was fun banging polish chicks though
Kurwa

They probably arent even really black

Attached: 1515830325591.jpg (721x1024, 119K)

Tbh I always love when Poles say that our women are bigger sluts, now I can just send them that video

>1km of BBC
That's it? What are you, a racist? In less than 10 hours I get to help a poor Sudanese man who desperately needs a heart transplant. #myheartiswithyou

And that was the perspective of the person who used to live in England
Brits will always try to use us as a scapegoat for their problems

It does not matter whether you work harder, earn more or drink less than your average brit
They will always say the same shit about you, for they need to do something to feel better about themselves

Will Slavs get rid of accents by 2030? It's getting ridiculous to see this in others.

>Will Slavs get rid of accents by 2030?
and why would we do such a thing?

>t.Tyrone Hernandez

I think those Polish girls in video are just normal Polish sluts, we have the same type here, only thing they know is English and they try to fuck with some rich English/American guy mostly.

>wow the equivalent of a booth girl took pictures with black tourists

Is she with French fans?

I already told you why, there's so many of you here. You're an easy target for scape goating. Doing the same to blacks or pakis would land the average brit chav in prison, so they take it out on you.

>Imgine being a Polack ever

Attached: 1494705010612.jpg (605x146, 33K)

But the accent is hot.

Yeah, I am fully aware of that, I have experienced it myself, after all

Although I am somewhat surprised that there are Brits on Jow Forums who dislike us for not showing "solidarity" towards the natives
How are we supposed to support Brits if they act like literal cunts towards us