Why wasn't Hitler able to paint even basic concepts like perspectives?

Why wasn't Hitler able to paint even basic concepts like perspectives?

Attached: HitlerPainting.png (723x290, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanishing_point
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/JUilXVrgiAW9vCkP8VDTqQ/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nakba/type/op/filter/text/troll_country/nz/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/dYl9BED8sWWYugblj-TyFQ/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Tlaf-CMeM5sCBacCUGmRJQ/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/t7iRAKIYqgyhoUzAiu2hnQ/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/jAY-rWk2hmjBA-SkTLz82w/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/zIatyYetqQcMDx_qvUHR-g/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=A00Tnw7EnFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This isn’t a political topic, saged

You would be surprised how many successful artists (as in, paid and/or with a large social media following) can't into perspective

Severe mental retardation.

It's almost like he wanted to go to school to learn how to become a better artist

Because he was a shitty artist.

Yeah, picasso was much better at painting perspectives.

that pic looks fine to me. you must a faggot.

I don't understand what I'm looking at. Explain pls?

this

/thread

Hitler was all about the Impressionist period, but he wasn't so good at that style of art, and the style was out of date by the time he tried to become and artist
also
>being an artist
>as a career
>ever
Hitler was an economist who never realized it

Not bad for someone who learned on his own

>what are vanishing points

Attached: shitler.png (515x375, 344K)

Better question is why doesn't the painting look weird unless it's pointed out with the lines?

Perspective is extremely important if you're gonna paint shit like Hitler such as buildings

what is this retard shit
it's a painting with MS paint lines drawn along each corner

>why doesn't the painting look weird unless it's pointed out with the lines?

The picture looks totally fucked dude, the stairs are blocking the window. The door at the top of the stairs is fuck huge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanishing_point

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1000x742, 197K)

The parallel lines are supposed to intersect at a single spot, it's called a vanishing point, in single point perspective, as demonstrated in pic related by Raphael.

Attached: raphael5_medium.jpg (550x378, 192K)

>vanishing points are real
Look at this fag. He thinks the Earth is round.

Does anybody have that pic comparing Hitler's art to people who got accepted into that Vienna school?

It seems his definition of "good art" is being photo-realistic.
That's a limited definition of value. Anything different wasn't appreciated or considered, which is a fallacy.

yes but the main event of this painting is, obviously, Diogenes

who gives a shit, as long as it doesn't look like compete dogshit, which it doesn't NOBODY gives a fuck about your tooty frooty art "rules"

>this retard shit
The point is, there is no point, no vanishing point, the parallel lines don't converge, as per the real life visual experience, think looking along a train track, all the parallel lines, when extended, converge at a single spot.

Attached: single point.jpg (2048x1536, 555K)

>who gives a shit
lol ok pleb

Attached: Klimt.jpg (636x800, 146K)

let lack empathy...you need to feel others when you paint.

You mean objective standards based on what is appealing to the normal persons pallet? Right, no one gives a shit

Attached: D3548AB9-C739-4FA7-ACD1-5BC18BA44EA0.jpg (2376x1544, 420K)

Because you need to pay some chick with a weird city body 80,000$ and to find out whats good and whats not.

Or you can sell drugs, claim the painting is whats sold for 10,000,000$ then later when you need a tax break donate that drug laundering painting to a muesuem for a 10,000,000$ tax break.

nice response

Do you know that art is subjective? Hmm really throws a wrench in things doesn't it you shiteating artqueer.

>normal persons pallet

lol what a meme, no normal person is an art critic, you'd be hard pressed to find an art critic who's head isn't tightly lodged in his asshole. Also normal people are LITERALLY the same people you would call plebs.

WTF is this from? Argo?

>Do you know that art is subjective?
Art may be, but visual geometry isn't, if you see parallel lines going off in all directions in real life, you need to visit an optometrist or a neurologist, because it means your vision is fucked.

Attached: 1491804446590.jpg (1153x1600, 182K)

leave the geometry to mathematicians artqueer, nobody gives a shit about your "OBJECTIVE STANDARDS" of art

right wingers are incredibly stupid and can't into anything that requires considerable brainpower

Attached: 1487189882868.gif (800x610, 2.87M)

If the painting's purpose is to depict reality, then it should be subject to the physical laws of said reality.

you sound like a Jew

>defending hitler is jewish

that's a new one

you are stupid

it is impossible for a painting to not be a subjective interpretation of reality

Here are some of the other threads OP has made today.

Attached: 1514122465229.png (425x640, 419K)

He was starting out and attempting to get in to art school to become better. As a young man who was self-taught, he's pretty good.

Attached: 1528645653086.jpg (412x580, 96K)

nah, I've just ascended past getting caught up on pointless abstraction

/thread

Valid but irrelevant quip. Rejected.

Attached: pepe.jpg (225x225, 8K)

He was an ameteur

>nobody gives a shit
Anyone who is attempting to realistically portray architecture, as Hitler was, would indeed 'give a shit', as it makes all the difference between a convincing representation, and the daubings of an imbecile.

Attached: julius-caesar-michelangelo.jpg (500x589, 84K)

800+ threads made in the past 6 months. Mods have done nothing so far but it might be a proxy hopper.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nakba/type/op/filter/text/troll_country/nz/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/dYl9BED8sWWYugblj-TyFQ/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Tlaf-CMeM5sCBacCUGmRJQ/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/t7iRAKIYqgyhoUzAiu2hnQ/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/jAY-rWk2hmjBA-SkTLz82w/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/zIatyYetqQcMDx_qvUHR-g/type/op/

Attached: 1514120870928.png (1217x805, 1.07M)

No, the point is OP is a fucking kike faggot spamming anti-nazi threads all day long like a fucking autismo jew

artler tried to paint reality he should follow the rules of reality. art isnt subjective and the fact that you do not understand this means you are not an artistic mind

stay angry artboy, leave your posturing to people who care

>if I use interesting vocabulary I'll look more intelligent

lol sit the fuck down artqueer

how could he learn it if he wasn't accepted into art school

Look at his shadows in paintings too. Hitler was a certified retard.

/thread

>art isn't subjective

nah bud ur wrong, you can only assign qualities to it to which you can judge on an inferior/superior basis, but the totality of a piece of art is subjective. Going against the grain of the "rules" of art is art in of itself.

he actually wasnt a bad painter. if youve ever seen his artwork it just lacks something thats hard to put your finger on. his artwork just doesnt evoke any emotion from the viewer.

>Going against the grain of the "rules" of art is art in of itself.

t. abramovic

Attached: performance-artist-marina-abramovic-stands-still-for-6-hours-9.jpg (900x630, 101K)

Well he certainly seemed to be able to paint a pretty picture all over your face, KIKE.

>all the parallel lines, when extended, converge at a single spot.
flat earth confirmed

>I don't have a legitimate rebuttal, let me compare you to a whacked out satanist

>thinks regular words are 'interesting vocabulary'
lol ok wordlet

Attached: kunstiajalugu_1.jpg (900x1145, 218K)

how are you able to tell what threads hes made?

that's funny, you can't even see how pretentious you are

memeflag I'm guessing

I have alerts on his hashes/phrases. Same filenames too.

>i dont have a legitimate point, let me ridicule everyone who has

gets boring fast. Become something. So far you offer no substance.

ah

Fpbp

Attached: 1501394100666.png (106x30, 2K)

Had the elitist jews known what he was capable of, I'm sure they would have let him into art school asap. never underestimate an autist.

>he thinks the Vienna Academy is some kind of hobbyist tier school

No, user, that's where high IQ individuals and the cream of the crop (Jews) go

>HEY LOOK PARALLEL LINES THAT I DREW ON AN OTHERWISE INNOCUOUS PICTURE THAT LOOKS FINE TO THE AVERAGE EYE SHOW THAT THIS PERSON WAS SHIT AT ART

Listen my friend, I'm honestly just baiting you guys. But on a serious note I would say art as low as 4-5/10 is acceptable as long as the perspective or something else isn't so far off its uncomfortable to look at. I just really hate most artsy types because they really do generally have their heads WAY up their asses. I don't do visual art personally, I'm shit at it, but seeing someone who can even do something on young hitler's level is impressive to me. Personally this arises from the fact that if I had standards as high as yours I probably wouldn't be able to enjoy much of any art at all.

>A circle is a line in Euclidean 3D space

>Going against the grain of the "rules" of art is art in of itself.
There's a difference between going against the rules and not even being aware of them in the first place, which clearly he wasn't, since his goal was realism not abstraction, or are you trying to have us believe that Hitler was a proponent of abstract art ?

Attached: pollock.jpg (1280x960, 350K)

how do you decide here to even draw the lines?

/thread

I got ya.

Look, faggot, using more accurate language isn't pretentious. I get this shit constantly and it's giving me a fucking ulcer.

Asking someone to intentionally obscure their language is synonymous with wiping your ass with your hand after years of sanitory hygiene practice.

We arent fucking indians. Go fuck yourself.

Attached: U2.png (973x952, 746K)

idiots, perspective and realism are only necessary pre-photography. abstract art made all that shit useless, hitler was expressionst, doesn't have to be real.

His painting look realistic to me.

>I get this shit constantly and it's giving me a fucking ulcer.

lol good, if you let shit this dumb stress you out that much you deserve it

Fuck why do people bathe in their own fucking ignorance. Congratulations on refusing to read you fucking kike puppet.

>Congratulations on refusing to read you fucking kike puppet.

could say the same to you, why don't you go back and read through my posts

Attached: 1527305009229.jpg (1952x2760, 495K)

Because I'm mentally ill and too unstable to think clearly right now. You're probably a nice guy, sorry.

what is an afternoon of observational painting vs months of planning/sketching/composing a scene.

wow this is genuinely awesome, thanks for turning me onto this guys work

some of their alumni make the shittiest art imaginable (Jewish post modernist art)

youtube.com/watch?v=A00Tnw7EnFM

>how do you decide here to even draw the lines?
All the lines shown in the Raphael fresco are extensions of parallel lines within the image, the sides of the tiles on the floor, the straight edges along the tops of the columns, the parallel lines in the design of the arch in the foreground etc, perspective was a recently discovered phenomenon at the time of the Italian Renaissance when this fresco was created, and Raphael was making full use of it as a demonstration of his understanding of it's rules. Artists will often make a focal point of the vanishing point, such as in this Vermeer painting, where it converges neatly at the fingertips of the woman.

Attached: Symmetrical_Balance_Johannes_Vermeer.jpg (960x720, 55K)

Because he was a hack fraud Jew.

Its okay, you're among friends. If there's one thing I've learned though, its not worth it to project your standards onto others. You'll be stuck in a world of almost constant disappointment and find yourself with an inability to relate to anyone.

You will notice, if you extend the lines created by the corridor walls, that the vanishing point rests nicely on the doggo's nose.

Attached: 5mq0Ge5.jpg (500x689, 113K)

nope you dont obviously, no matter if these " rules " which does not exist in real Life, even the raphael thing dont all Points to a single thing, thats why not all lines were drawn in it from the upper right side for example to hide it. break the rules have realism if it was but vanishing Points obviously isnt true in the real World.

see the utmost pillar above the last "line" drawn there? its not used for some reason, because it goes above the "vanishing central Point" so yeah he didnt get vanishing Points, its mostly incorrect in the first place

Attached: banted.png (1260x1211, 1.9M)

top at the blue line at the Tower also goes above, thats why vanishing pointy theory is just useless.

tl:TR he cant draw like Hitler could realisticly background art so OP got mad

since this is in bant anyway I'll just drop a redpill here
linear perspective with all those vanishing points and planes and shit you are used to is nothing but a special case of perception that is valid only after 5m distance.
objects that are between 1 and 5m are perceived as axonometry
and if the object is less than 1m inverse curvilinear perspective actually kicks in

"posts sketchy anatomicly inccorect ear aswell art. wants realism."

paki larping as brit again?

If I went back in time and gave Hitler manga do you think he could draw some cute aryan loli for me?