What do you think about other posters from your country on Jow Forums?

What do you think about other posters from your country on Jow Forums?

Attached: .jpg (221x250, 8K)

Stupid gay weebs

don't care desu

augh nah yah mate some of the cunts are aight but theres a few fuckwits with a couple fuckin durries melting their brain here and there
that's life though

a bunch of bellends

nothing much to complain about

They are cool. But they don't post that often.

ME SMARTER FUCK EVERYONE GYPSY FUCK FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: p532.jpg (224x225, 5K)

Relax, sintiboi

>ME SMARTER FUCK EVERYONE GYPSY FUCK FUCK
lol

Mixed bag

they are mostly funny and rude. as can be expected

good post

i hate them

i havent met any

Same

Im disgusted by most of them

Not that bad. Thankful that there isn't much of us, though.

Uncommon

Bunch of Putos

paying attention to flags is homosexual

I like 56% of them.

reddit

i hate them all

Superiors than Vietnamese Reddick poster..

Attached: 1527315305299.jpg (1508x892, 146K)

There are two gays, one smart, one weirdo and then me posting gifs, pics and comics.

Attached: f8g81Vp.jpg (800x486, 85K)