Need redpill on traps

Having a discussion with a person that think it is just a conspiracy theory that there are people that are trying to indoctrinate kids to become traps.

Can you give some redpill/sauces?

Attached: 6bb9ae02b78ac134640e2673c06d388b.jpg (500x667, 41K)

And it's beautiful

Attached: Much_progress.jpg (1024x743, 119K)

Not what I'm searching, still ty.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

its time for you to understand that everything you believe is labelled a conspiracy theory by some kinds of people, and that once something has been labeled as such no amount of evidence will convince them otherwise. That term alongside words like racist etc. is the ultimate conspiracy. It preys on a deep culturally rooted fear of mental illness. You need to angle your approach gradually or your target will just sitting there laughing.

What a trooper.

That person is actually right though, homos want normalize it so they can publicly "convert" young boys under the facade of "Love is Love"

Traps are gay as fuck

This person is pretty smart, it is just that we are in Italy and we haven't all the shit happened in Canada, so this faggottery is not that spread.

Traps are the most redpilled alternative to women.
Most women are raised in a consumer culture that teaches to manipulate men. Distrust between the sexes couldn't be higher. What you have now are guys who feel the need to fulfill a submissive relationship role for other guys - and it takes a lot less trust to do that, because a trap can't entrap a guy and get pregnant.

You could say that our culture is making everyone more feminine, so choosing to be masculine should be the encouraged choice. But you shoudn't hate on traps, because they fulfill a vital role as well.

This. Many basic beta obiters realize quickly, that they have no chance against the female ranking machine. They are so basic, that everybody ignores them.
So they make up some shit about body troubles and start wearing sisters dresses. Oh woke!
Now they are in the center of attention. There are lots of "traps" that still have sex with wemen because they are "not sure what they are" and shit.
Until they really take the pills and pump their tits, they make it for attention or for money on camsites.
Only a small fraction is really twisted in their brain.

there are external site where you talk about this things?

I got you pastabro

Attached: 1529429040456.png (1409x4759, 404K)

I totally disagree btw with most of your statement, and I don't hate them, I pity them, but it's their life not mine.
What I want are proves about the groups that push kids to become traps.

If a guy is under 5'8 and has a feminine figure, what else is he supposed to except to become a cutie trap?

Attached: 5B6.jpg (736x688, 58K)

Steroids and move to a Mexico or an Asian country.

I think your problem is you’re thinking about trannies too much. Perhaps you find the concept alluring?

anzu is not a trap!!!!!!!!!

not when wearing a skirt

nothing. traps are cute and everyone wants to be cute!!!!!!

This thread got moved to the board which supports traps! yay!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSS YOU PEUICE OF SHIT TRAPS ARE POL RELATED AND BASED

And banned again in Jow Forums
MODs yes!
This was a political thread, why MODs go mad so much for this matter?

it's us, we're behind the conspiracy, gomen gomen Jow Forums-kun

send me proofs

See?
What the fuck, they ban me and move the thread and let those retard-tier thread open. I bet mods are pedos.

Traps are based and redpilled unlike Jow Forums