Why the German soccer team is so bad right now

Yes, this is politics-related, give me a second.

Rumors say that the team is divided: On one hand, you have the "Bavarians" (Who played for Bayern München, the most successful German team, so they have lots of players in the national team), who are mostly white, like Müller, Hummels and Neuer.
On the other hand, you have the "Foreign Legionnaires" (These titles are from the German media, seriously), players who mostly come from foreign clubs and/or have non-German ancestry, like Özil, Khedira and Boateng.

Basically, these two groups dislike each other based on politics (The Bavarians dislike the Legionnaires because of the Erdogan scandal, (where players Özil and Gündogan basically said explicitely that they consider themselves Turks and not Germans). OTOH, the Legionnaires are insulted that the powerful Bavarian "lobby" didn't intervene when the federal coach Joachim Löw (Yes, Jew, whatever) culled Leory Sané (Another nigger) from the national team regarding the world championship.
Supposedly, members of these competing groups don't even sit together during breakfast.
As expected, such things lead to people not playing together on the field.

This whole fiasco shows the fragmentation of Germany as a whole, a microcosm that accurately depicts the macrocosm of the country. It's an unheard-of escalation of the political conflicts of this time.

Attached: andrea nahles.jpg (1762x972, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/world-cup-2018/6445710/leroy-sane-germany-playing-world-cup-joachim-low/
news.google.com/search?q=waffenlager
news.google.com/search?q=munition gefunden&hl=de
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our defeat to Mexico in a game where you kick balls into nets will cause a German civil war.

No. But the team's problems are a symptom and sign that the civil war may be near.

Thanks for making me read the fucking Sun to get some perspective. Faggot.

thesun.co.uk/world-cup-2018/6445710/leroy-sane-germany-playing-world-cup-joachim-low/

God I hope you cleanse the filthy roaches

the german soccer team is a microcosm of german society.

It illustrates the leftist belief that heritage doesn't matter.

Well it does matter, and I hope that the German soccer team gets annihilated at the world cup to hopefully wake up Germans to this fact.

I fucking hate roaches, just kick those motherfuckers out.

It's not that easy, there's shit in the background that not many know about.
For example, Özil plays because he has some connections to business partners of the DFB (German soccer association) top dogs, so he's gonna play no matter how shit he is (And believe me, he's pretty shit).

Civil war with what weapons? Dude are you tripping, there's not gonna be a civil war here lmfao

How does this year's team differ from the last world cup?

What about Podolski?
I know that he identifies as a Pole and he spends a lot of time in Warsaw but what's his stance on the 'divide' in German team?

>Civil war with what weapons?
You think guns just vanished into thin air after the 90s Balkan Wars?
>Dude are you tripping, there's not gonna be a civil war here lmfao
It's already there.

He isn't in the national team anymore, so no idea.

So sad that soccer is the only thing that makes Germans care about their country.

your country is not going to have a civil war Hans, calm down

Soccer is gay

Older, less interested, not hungry anymore, trying old solutions that don't work instead of going with the times. Basically the error Löw made is thinking we won because of some of those asstastic players rather than despite of them.

Do you think all civil wars in history happened because every civilisation had a 'right to bear arms'? lol.

Attached: armedsoldierssailorsan008.jpg (940x705, 272K)

Boateng plays for FCB

news.google.com/search?q=waffenlager berlin köln&hl=de
news.google.com/search?q=munition gefunden&hl=de

Its not ‘so sad’, it was planned. They (working class white men) aren’t allowed to express national identity or pride in any form except futbol. It’s cuck opiate like Xbox and Netflix.

>(where players Özil and Gündogan basically said explicitely that they consider themselves Turks and not Germans)
this should be grounds for dismissal from the national team

Please don't call it national team. That's nazi. Nationalism is bad dude.

They won the world cup last time and had about the same players.

Fuck Nahles looks like John Wayne Gacy!

He fucked off to to nippon to be as far away from the mess in germany as possible.

Very enthralling piece of information, Hans, got more?

Why are you mad Jose, your team won.

Just get rid of the white German players. You're never going to win a cup with an all white team

crazy people see what they want to see

You just want to whine about football butthurt... fuck off

who fucking cares?

Then you'll be the last generation to make sauerkraut you estrogen laced, white guilt cuck coward.

very bad timing

Does the average Hans care that much about football? Do the roaches in Germany care that much about it?
kek

German football team sucks because it has too many whites in it.

Attached: 1529235541416.jpg (594x716, 150K)

Podolski made the split possible I guess. I had some Connection to his Polish roots but identified as a German mainly and he was sympathic

inb4 kara boga thread

bottom 2 guys not even joining together for the photo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

did you even read his post

Interesting. More evidence that a house divided cannot stand.

Ozil ain't in that pic

The spectator sports jew is a wily villain

Maybe Germany is bad at poverty ball because they have too much money.

Aside from 5-11 year old girls I dont know anyone who likes Soccer.

>mfw Mexico is going to save Germany because of a fucking football match.

BEST FUCKING TIMELINE

Attached: 1527227002407.png (447x438, 401K)

how can they lose with a team filled by great patriots like pic related, who cares that their patriotism is for another nation? Certainly not the Germans.

Attached: Turkmany.jpg (1000x541, 102K)

Chicharito confirmed as German hero.

You have it good, Heinrich. You don't know what true football failure is like. We haven't even made it to the world cup. We didn't even make it to the last euro cup. We have been losing every fucking final since the fucking stone age. Our current problems are similar to yours I think, internal conflict between shithead players and coaches. Only Van Gaal can save us.

Fuck off to/sp/

Attached: 1528752828984.png (760x683, 62K)

They have been teammates for a long time and this whole thing sounds retarded to me

Turkey used to be a western nation. Now it is becoming an islamic caliphate.

Shit changes.

If my country wins the world cup the players will be named patron saints and they'll probably be given a national holiday each
Also we beat your team for the first time in like... Ever
However I am ashamed of the retards that burned your flag

All the German players played for German clubs.

Germany should lose two more games.

germans = returdis

Attached: 66777676576575756.gif (600x338, 1.81M)

In that game versus Mexico the goal came when Khedira and Ozil pretty much intentionally gave the ball up. The white players were pissed. You could see Neuer's rage boiling up on the close ups. Pretty bad.

A lot of bad mistakes happening with mercenary players on 'national' teams.

Would like to read up on that. Would explain a lot. I mean, he's so shit, even his club says that he's not the man for the "big matches".

I always assumed it is Löw who is pressured by some topdogs to hold on to Özil because of muh turkish role model.

Not White enough.

Attached: Sweden is ''lost''.jpg (1920x1080, 534K)

It's pathetic that our national team which always used to be a source of German national pride has been yet another victim of forced diversity.
How many more things have to be ruined by this deeply flawed PC bullshit before people realizing that applying it to anything results in that thing's downfall?