A-user i think 5 white babies is too much. How about 2?

>A-user i think 5 white babies is too much. How about 2?

wat do Jow Forums?

Attached: 34675807_1757761730983053_429468189542318080_n.jpg (1080x1349, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_7LcrVwmDk
youtube.com/watch?v=jCMJWyeFr1s
youtube.com/watch?v=eEK9dkgTaxE
instagram.com/nyasharisha/?hl=ru
instagram.com/sharishanya/
instagram.com/p/BciHVgzFExr/?hl=ru&taken-by=nyasharisha
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

accuse her of being nihilist whore

have 3 babies with different whaifu

Pin down and fuck.

Poltards never have to worry about this

Women are like horses. Just lead them where you want. It's not that fucking hard.

Take the two and then keep stuffing sperm inside her forever. A third is likely to show up eventually.

Bitch I'm already not keen on marrying because you smoke & dont work out

Like smoke a spliff at a party, sure, but quit fucking smoking

How are we going to take that hill & stRy cutting throats together if you cant even run to the next block ?

This and /thread

Attached: download.png (225x225, 5K)

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

You can lead a whore to water but you can't make her get wet.

>only 5
Jacob had 12 sons boy. You can only handle 5?

Have one then take testosterone shots that have me shooting blanks for a while then recommend in vitro because the likelihood of twins or more is so much higher. Go off the testosterone after I get 3 and get her pregnant again by magic. Got my 4 at least

Attached: 35000591_595193130852105_236019001354878976_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.38M)

>mind a second wife?
Then fuck her silly.

like i can support more
besides who the fuck are you

POST NUDES PLS

Attached: 1512320630100.jpg (276x280, 24K)

5?
I said 15.
But if you think 20 is fine. Okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=jCMJWyeFr1s

The average African woman has EIGHT children, who is going to control the world demographically once the open borders advocates get their way ?

>tfw can't afford more than 2 kids

How do brown people stand living with their parents forever? They're so damn annoying and just yell at each other all day.

>2 children?!
>why only 3 children?!
>I can’t believe you only want to have 5 children!
>it’s ridiculous that anyone would want fewer than 8 children
>don’t you know the white race won’t survive if we don’t have at least 12 children
>but I’m willing to settle for just 16 children because I respect your autonomy as a woman

Thats why you gotta get a boat. Bitches love boats.

0 thot babies for me.

Just for that I’m pumping seven into her

Attached: 1474121303510.jpg (253x200, 9K)

(18)

friend has 8, big family and it's true, they get cheaper the more you have. it's like a collective over there.

talk about surrogates

Bend her over and plant my seed

Her job is to bear my children, as many as I want

"Bitch, you got two choices. Option A: Shut up and birth more kids. Option B: Pick up a rifle and shift the demographics the other way."

MOAR

Attached: d1c08cf0931813d4725fc8cd7f9fa9767ddce81d83bfc1ecdad2db5b8bffa2ea.png (3078x2564, 120K)

Because of the implications.

>yu hav bråun oyes and braun hår. I du nott want to raycemyx vid yu.

Attached: varg251.jpg (630x420, 108K)

HORSED.com

Say ok then have 2 babies then years later because you're a man you convince her of more

20 is ok

kek'd

>white

she's clearly italian, which is mongrel BLACKED

Attached: gonna shoot.jpg (466x449, 94K)

4 or bugger off.

youtube.com/watch?v=eEK9dkgTaxE

JUST TELL HER TWO IS BIGGER THAN FIVE

i saw thats clearly a public use thot

Slav
russia

Attached: 31938196_187243562102283_825841989621645312_n.jpg (1080x1350, 162K)

here's hoping most here won't breed

>i think 5 white babies is too much. How about 2
Lots of women think this, but then their body keeps making them insatiably horny whenever they're fertile.

How does Russian women are so hot and their men look as if they had Down syndrome?

15 minimum.

Well, maybe not you.

instagram.com/nyasharisha/?hl=ru
instagram.com/sharishanya/
lovely women

Attached: 1526270077348.jpg (681x1309, 318K)

NICE

I don't have to worry about that, my wife is set on having at least a dozen babies. Shes even threatened that if I try to stop making her pregnant before she's had enough baby she'll go back to fucking her dad to have more babby.

long torso niggas be like...

Say ok then have 5 anyway.

Have three with her sister

This but unironically.

Yes! My wife/niece told me the exact same thing!

You just know

Say you'll compromise 3 to 4, and just continue to bareback and creampie her after that.

instagram.com/p/BciHVgzFExr/?hl=ru&taken-by=nyasharisha

oh no she is retarded

Nature.
>Disease
>Famine
>Violence
The Chaos Winds are brewing

Serious question: how do i even slightly redpill my gf who goes apeshit at the slightest mention of Drumbfl and thinks Hitler is the fucking devil?

Let me see her

She will change her mind once she starts popping them out. Just don't let her back on birth control and tell her that breastfeeding stops your body from ovulating. You will be able to impregnante her again as soon as her body is recovered instead of having to convince her for more. Try to avoid going to a hospital to give birth as the doctors will do anything to get that c-section money (over 10,000 shekels) and will try to get her back on birth control right away, even though the hormones will get into her milk and fuck your child up (You can use that tidbit to discourage her from hormones or copper implants). Additonally you should read "Sperm Wars" so you understand subconcious female reproductive strategies and how to use them against her.

Last resort: Replace her birth control with sugar pills.

Good luck user.

This. Be a man and literally knock her up.

user will you defect to the Soviet Union, if they offered you a waifu like pic related?

Attached: 13561646_147550148984579_1305128281_n.jpg (1080x1349, 254K)

If she's not retarded, she will listen to your arguments, if you're not retarded and can actually persuade people. My gf went from slightly libtarded to almost redpilled. She believes Jews are not innocent and are greedy now, yet only a year ago she was saying all people are the same no matter what background they have. Having good redpilled friends also helps. Introduce her to them and she'll get peer pressured on the right path.

Easily

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 28K)

HAve two then donate sperm then have as many bastard chldren as you can get away with before youre caught

Um, sweetie, we have them already.

You don't. You'll have to dump her. Even if you don't, she'll eventually dump you for some Chad or Dayquan.
Save yourself some time, user. I know it'll be hard and you think she's different but I was once in your shoes.

Are you a ukie qt

hshshshs shshshshshsh ssh shut the fuck up.
ukranian bois have it easy, the next door girl is a super model during her teens. :(

I may as well be one, but I don't fuck with mutts, they are too unpure ;)
>Peru
Sorry, friend, you gotta love them latina ass queens.

Attached: 69072_197566.jpg (375x568, 154K)

How about we freeze some eggs and decide later? We'll go the traditional path for the first pregnancy and see how you feel after. Then we can just get a surrogate to carry the other 2-5 to term. You can keep them on as nannies until the kids are older.

Attached: 1434669127184.jpg (888x1242, 261K)

>she will listen to your arguments
Guess it's a lost cause. Cunt can't think logically about immigration and the whole political/historical shebang, always starts crying about "muh animals", "muh kids" "fucking drumpf and hortler".
Weird thing is that she hates arabs and niggers, yet yaps about mexicans being treated unfairly, despite being a nuisance, just like the immigrants we have here. Can't figure her out.

i like her music, i like the song with her kid in it. That one sad song lol. I forgot her channel name cause i dont understand russian

also pls show me your hand please

0 is fine but we are getting your ovaries ripped out so can bang every night regardless.

have 9 mestizo sons

nigger that's because she gets that spics are like 40% white because of spain
niggers and arabs are just that, niggers and arabs. their society is hundreds times more primitive than hispanic society.
does not mean they're purebreds though, they should still be treated as the mongrels they are
but rather be a mongrel than a pureblood black or arab

i love all kind of women my faggot friend

Attached: brittany_clark2.jpg (682x1024, 49K)

>honey you will have at least 6 with me . Now go ahead and lie back it's time for your daily insemination

Jewish tactics. These work you know

Its not the same. We got them THIC and butterface with decent ass. But you got lolis and women that can cheer you all day with their pure beauty and innocence.

Not everything is about barefucking.

Attached: DCEEPGeXUAAj1CL.jpg large.jpg (2048x2048, 589K)

How expensive is the pill in the US? Here it's something around 36€/year if i remember correctly.
>they're almost like us so it's okay
Nigga they're like human rats, anyone without a traditional European culture/education can fuck off.
You think normal people are fine with the idea of living in a 80sqm appartement with two other families while working for McD's and breeding like actual rats?

why are non-white russian girls so perfect

Attached: alice 5.png (541x599, 339K)

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg (800x800, 69K)

Лyнa
Stop believing memes. Women of all ethnicities can be different.

I get lost in the eyes

Attached: alice.png (495x619, 408K)

what's her instagram?

Fuck, I am almost done packing, where do I go again?

Say yes, they always want more babies. I have 3 now, the youngest is 13 months. I guarantee when she hits 2 my wife will be missing a babe in her arms. I think 3 is fine, 4 might be pushing my income bracket. We'll address this in a years time when she gets broody again.

>>A-user i think 5 white babies is too much. How about 2 whites and 3 mixed raceds?

FTFY!

the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: 876755423.jpg (1042x1612, 295K)

Attached: 31888418_581449658888705_3071584954526728192_n.jpg (900x1125, 177K)

youre ugly i dont want to have babies with you