In my neighborhood there are 12 families. 7 of those 12 families are BM-WF interracial families...

In my neighborhood there are 12 families. 7 of those 12 families are BM-WF interracial families. Everywhere I go; whether it's grocery shopping, the gym, the mall, anywhere; it's full of half-blood mongrels and roasties. Fellow burgers, PLEASE tell me this isn't a constant throughout the country.

Attached: 1_byxApB7-2aaHBi0MkethOw.jpg (1280x876, 117K)

the froggest post ever

>the gym
You don't go to the fucking gym

t. projecting lard lord

>w..we're all fat anime l-loving incels here, right g-g-uys??
Fuck off loser

ill be honest i only know one interracial family and their son looks kinda fucked up true mutt genes rip

You dont go to the fucking gym

t.

Attached: 1462173042899.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

Not around here? What state buddy?

It seems to be common in urban areas, it really is a damn shame, these sluts are churning out half retarded niglets because they think whites are evil

Virginia

I live in the burbs. We are very liberal though so it makes sense.

Get dabbed on fat fuck.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

It isn't as common if you're in the south (except for maybe Florida) or out in the mountains or in Midwestern states, the northeast and out west are totally cucked, I'm worried the little shitskins are going to make their way to the white areas once the breeding grounds of today inevitably turn to shit

>Virginia
New Jersian here.
I suppose you live near Washington? I lived around there but north in Maryland for a while.

For some reason the entire DC area is infested with interracial marriages. I do not know how to describe it. Funnily enough it is always the mediocre-to low women. The only interracial marriages/relationships I see around here a Italians with Whites but that is about it.

Luckily niggers and spics never do get quality white women, honestly theyre doing us a favor by helping us breed out all the dumbest sluttiest white women, we really should be thanking the shit skins

>I'm worried the little shitskins are going to make their way to the white areas once the breeding grounds of today inevitably turn to shit
That's exactly why I made this thread. I've lived in this house my entire life, 23 years. When I was born and growing up it was a perfectly maintained 110% white neighborhood but it's deteriorated to the extent that what was once a literal real life 50's poster neighborhood is now run down, full of beaters, thugs and roasties.

I agree.
It is always the mega-thots or landwhales.
Nothing of value is lost.

Northern Virginia, about 40 minutes from DC. The majority of interracial marriages here are Irish girls and black guys. It always makes me wonder why the worst "whites", Irish and Italians, fawn over BBC. Affinity?

Also, what part of NJ? My dad and his whole side are from there. Fortunately we never got ITALIAN'D and stuck to our own.

I know why, take it from a potato-American like myself. It is because we have extremely strict Catholic families. A bit like the Jews, we're pretty much encouraged to marry only other potatoes or pastas.

Alas, when these women make their way to college (((feminism))) and diversity make a huge impact on them. Therefore, they turn to mega-sluts and be absolute whores, generally by that time their families disown them.

About only half of them return, but it evens out as only half of men return. Also the average family has like 7 kids so our populations continue to grow.

tl;dr - the minute the church is no longer watching them they turn to thots to make up for "lost fun."

The only thing that could save us is if we can actually get people to stop being so libtarded or maybe get that ethnostate
Yeah what's even funnier is 99% of the ones that fuck niggers end up getting ditched once they get knocked up, as much as I hate spics they at least tend to stick around for the kid but you know

I live within 45 minutes without traffic to NYC. Near the shore.

Yeah, spics are family-people. You cannot take that away from them, that shows some civility. Niggers act like dogs and run away first chance they get.

Honestly i still hate spics more, with niggers it's almost like they just can't help it, ive been around both my entire life and spics still irritate me more

I hate spics because they invade our nation. Niggers aren't really and just float in the low teens. Not only that atleast niggers can actually "speak" English, albeit a smeared slanderous slang of our language, but still comprehendible. Spics' English is garbage and their language is pretty bad and annoying to listen to due to every word ending in a vowel.

There's good cause to hate spics. If we didn't have any America would be 88% white. They refuse to assimilate and prefer to form their own convents maintaining their language and traditions. They smell. Take your pick.

Not to mention the Democrat party would be so weakened that they never win another election.

got a good laugh

White flight is a thing for a reason. It's just the natural course of things, sadly.