Getting over my girl's sexual past

How do Jow Forumsacks approach this topic? I have been dating this girl for a few months now and I can't quite seem to get over the fact that she had another guy before me. She was a virgin when we met (she bled) and things are great with her, but I am frequently disgusted by the fact that she dated a guy before we met. Have you ever faced such a situation? How did you get rid of those thoughts?

Attached: 1522068045085.jpg (1200x800, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/unredacted-declassification-department-justice-inspector-general-report-public-viewing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You may have mental illness. Are you scared that you will under-perform compared to him? Isn't it hot to give a non-virgin woman the best fuck of their lives? that's what I do to milfs all the time.

on a scale of 1 to 10 how many centimeters is your penis

>meme flag
REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF

Attached: 1528418020704.jpg (434x345, 50K)

Why, why, WHY did you ask this question on Jow Forums when you know all you're going to get is a bunch of bitter virgins accusing her of being a whore and a roastie? Honestly, if you took her virginity then that's all that matters. Just be grateful you found a girl that hasn't been banged by a hundred dudes. I honestly don't know what you're complaining about. Get over whatever 1st, 2nd, or 3rd base bullshit she did with whomever and enjoy her.

>meme fag
>not political
>belongs in Jow Forums or Jow Forums
Yes, we know you're upset about the IG report but could you please at least make a half assed effort to shit post properly?
Thanks in Advance,
Jow Forums

Just fuck her

>dated
Wew lad, it's not like she got laid before

By realizing that every person who reads this is laughing at you and understanding the reason why

>She was a virgin when we met
>she dated a guy before we met

Remimd yourself she has been brainwashed.

Attached: 1528418016203.gif (500x346, 471K)

>How do Jow Forumsacks approach this topic?
By not getting (gently) used goods in the first place.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, SHE WAS A VIRGIN WHEN YOU MET AND SHE'S PROBABLY A PERFECT QT! WHY DO YOU EVEN NEED TO ASK THIS!?

The thing is, I can not under-perform because the only thing the other guy did was touch her down there. I'm the first guy to penetrate her.
20.5. No joke.

I hate that meme.

Virgins are more likely to be desperate for a woman and as such, more forgiving. I've been with over 20 women myself and have dated virgins before. There is indeed a difference between a virgin girl, a kissless virgin and a woman who's been around.

She didn't.

Dated as in, spent time. The guy was 18, she was 16.

Petition for unredacted and unmodified IG report.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/unredacted-declassification-department-justice-inspector-general-report-public-viewing

OP is humble bragging. Abort mission, exit thread.

Well first of all you said she was a virgin when you met. And then you said she was with someone else before you met. So your story isn't stright. Secondly, she probably fucking lied to you about being a virgin. Thirdly it sounds like she resorted to you and didn't choose you so you should leave her as hard as it is and find a woman who appreciates and chooses you.

>The thing is, I can not under-perform because the only thing the other guy did was touch her down there. I'm the first guy to penetrate her.

certified mental illness then

It's true user. How fucking insecure are you?

Are you insane? If she was a virgin that’s all that you could ask for.

Humble bragging about what? It's not like I am dating a 9/10 girl who was a kissless virgin before we met.

She was with somebody else as in, in a relationship of 3 months, not in bed.

She didn't lie. She bled. Had zero idea of what to do in bed.

>Thirdly it sounds like she resorted to you
Why do you think so?

-_-

Insecure? I am not a virgin.

Sex is not important. Humans think it's important because the brain is tricking them into thinking it's important via neurotransmitters.

you could say that about literally everything you retarded philosophag

I hope you get the bad aids from her

You popped her cherry and you’re butthurt that she dated another guy before you?
You’re definitely a faggot you gay faggot

It's important for a relationship between a woman and a man. Read Evola's "The metaphysics of sex".

>how do i get over...
Either do it or don’t

Youre making this harder than it has to be. Sage

>-_-
Not an argument; finlan is right

This. Grow a pair. Marry her.

If she didn't fuck the other guy why are you fucking making a deal about it at all. You are such a stuck up piece of shit. Fuck off, don't post this shit here and go lay with your one in seven million partner.

She is 17. I'm 27. I can't marry her legally.

How old was she when you took her virginity (or she claims you did anyway)

We met shortly after her 17th birthday. I took her virginity about 8 months after that.

all I'm saying is that you know all those strong feelings you got for women? The obsessiveness? The memories of her that you can't get out of your head? The nerves, the itch, it's your brain fucking with you. You actually don't like women at all. But the brain keeps stimulating you and making you remember women and giving you boners, that you are forced to deal with them.
The disease has wrecked so many lives and is the cause of so much death and destruction and anger. it makes men moody and violent. How many times has a man murdered someone because they were angry? How does 'being angry' make any sense as justification for anything? It's it crazy?

>I'm disgusted that my gf wasn't traditional enough to not date another man before me
>Not trad
>Not based
>I still took her virginity before marriage
Neck yourself

I plan on marrying her, though.

There is nothing that she can do to change her past, she can apologize and say she wish it didn't happen but it did. It is up to you whether you want to move past this or date someone else. If you cannot get past this than you should date someone else.

Do a pro/con assessment to determine your course of action if it helps
Pros - what're the benefits of being with her? Not just in the current but in the future potential benefits
Cons - What're the draw backs of being with her? Current and future
I know how you feel user, but you need to accept the past rather then continue to torment you if you're to move forward

>I know how you feel user

How come? Were you in a similar situation before?

Attached: 1505826174440.gif (400x225, 1.85M)

>How come?
Any man right in the head would feel disgusted by the knowledge that his woman was once another man's. Women are property, and new is always better than used

I understand you, cause something really similar happens to me. When we started dating, my bf and me were virgins. But I never dated or even talked to a guy before him, I was a kissless in fact. But he had a loli gf before me, way more hotter than me and she also gave him blowjobs when they were together. And I know that's really silly to feel insecure about that but I can't control it.

But she was a virgin when we met.

kinda gay desu

Weird, I thought women didn't really care about a man's sexual past.

From a man's point of view I can tell you that you have something he doesn't give to every girl: his commitment. The fact that he gave up on being single and "free" just to be with you says a lot about his feelings towards you.

Yeah I know, actually we are living together, and is really comfy cause our familys are both happy with our relationship and those memes. But I feel that I will never be good enough for him, and I will never makes him feel as good as that girl. He always says that she was a thot, that I'm way better, but some part of me can't believe how this could be merely possible.

You are more than good enough for him if he decided to give up on his freedom and privacy just so that he could be with you.

If she isn't with her, then she was not good enough for him to share his life with her.

Realize that nowadays, when a lot of men are going MGTOW, it is a privilege to find one that actually wants to have a serious relationship with someone.