Poland is base

Attached: 1529527397582.jpg (1260x843, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoXwh7i8PmM&t=
humanphenotypes.net/Tronder.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking based.

>based
>losing to a shitty nigger team because of own mistakes

>Lithuanian flag painted on face

Pottery

Lewandowski is more of a celebrity than a player, he's already a multimilionaire and his face is literally on every advertisment here. They've already won WC.

Poland is safe for black tourists?

There's discrimination in nightclubs I think.

Eastern Europe is general is a black man's Disneyland, you're so rare over there that it's something special. Girls in the west just look at you as another stupid nigger.

fucking nigger
poland is mutt and poor
fucking eastern block should've stayed those uselss plumbers

KURWA'D

That's true for Ukraine, but not for Poland though. Watch black vlogs about life in Poland so they will tell you.

You have to deal with our trash because you are cucks. No intelligent or successful person would consider moving to Danemark, to 1st world countries like Canada, Australia for sure though.

Polish women want nothing more than some BBC.
They can be married, single, 7 years old, pregnant or 90 year old Holocaust survivors, they all will fall on their knees on the sight of a BBC.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XoXwh7i8PmM&t=
I always thought Polacks were based but after seeing the comments under this video I think my thoughts have changed.

is that why's there 40K in our country?
not our fault that your shit soviet economy doesn't create any jobs

why do you lie like this?

>lying

look at your poles in your own country m8

>americans really think this
because you hate Ukrainians does not mean its true
there gonna be richer than you in 20years mate
why lie?

Yes, like criminals, and walking failures that didn't achieve anything, were indebted or after serving a sentence. You are our trash bin, because you deserve it. Your country is a trash bin nevertheless, enjoy rama dama ding dong, Mohammed.

Not our fault people were opportunists and went to a country that willingly opened it's borders to EU citizens.

>1 post by this ID
>Belgium
wow thx Belgium, but im sure poland is going to change to how you would like it

does not change the fact that proxy is lying pal

you are so poor your politicians literally asked germany for gibs
so they are leaching off of success?

Kek polish best posters

>lying
i literally see some blond polish women with niglet kids everyday

have u been to Poland Bjorn? easy to shit talk about people you dont know ofcourse.

il be passing copenhagen in a few days, i hope i wont be shocked by the amount of immigrants, because i do think denmark is at least the less cucked of the scandi countrys

your nation isn't real, how do you proxy from there shill

>so they are leeching off of success?
yes, it was an opportunity

>Belgian opinion
yeah, so you can increase the quotas?

you just agreed that you are a nation of leachers
>niggers of europe

Because why not? Germany got gibs, so Poland has to have them too. At least they would be spent for a good social care for ww2 survivors. I'm not going to make my generation benefit from them.

When did I say we weren't?

eww look at all those poles

they got gibs we want to waaahhh
you are still governed by jewish eye for eye i see, never got rid of them.
nice

Nice what?

>I'm so gonna ruin this country too

Attached: 0.png (180x390, 188K)

thefuq does that even mean

>When did I say we weren't?
nice

Yes we're governed by Jews, but it's still better than being governed by cucks, Scandis are disgustic cuckolds and walking zomes and also lazy.

Jews are pretty bazed tbqh, they get rid of the palestinian subhuman invaders that illegally crosses their border though.

*based

flanders indipendant when?

you got a license for this amount of shitposting?

I hope to God it's not.

Poles looking like normal healthy white people. Who photoshoped this?

wow one nigger.
i wish we were so not based in france.
faggot.

>implying they didn't start the problem

i can deny the holocaust so I'll say im set

kek, make use of it

I talk about real tourism, not muh dick

in France it's basically the other way around

Not all of poles are composed of the UK Poles bydlo-trash.

Poles in Poland are those successful and intelligent ones.

You've got a projection, I know.

there is nowhere to use it
the only big political danish group is a facebook one i was banned from for saying niggers have low IQ and 9/11 was done by bush

They didn't. Palestine would still be a shithole if Jews didn't arrived, they would be too much focused on killing those handful of native jews that still are there.

So fucking what? If you expect that Polish are these raging racists, beating people of color on the street, you are mistaken.
It is unavoidable to not have any colored minority in any country these days.
But what protects Poland from major immigration, apart from it's economy still playing catch up, however now to only few countries being 20th or 21st economy of the world, and no gibs for migrants is culture.
There is unbreakable connection between Poles and their traditions and language, whereas western Europe countries bend over backwards to adjust to migrants, Poland is completely different, you either play by polish rules or you will be ostracized.
Izu is a very good example. Compare him to mumbling niggers from hoods in USA, it's like they speak different language, have completely different "culture". In the meantime Izu speaks perfect polish, is polite and successful and considers himself a Pole.
This is a major obstacle for culturally subverting Poland, you either get in with mainstream polish culture or you GTFO.

Attached: (((you))).jpg (960x960, 91K)

>Mfw only 1 shitskin

Seriously?

>implying you dont want the middle east t be a shithole

i only have good experiences with poles, have no idea where that stereotype came from
also al the polish work immigrants left like 7-8 years ago, because the condition in there own country improved like allot is such short time

Poland for blacks is what Liberia is for whites.

Their natives are brutally stupid and oddly xenophobic.

>he doesn't want to colonize africa by killing all the males and shitty women and impregnating all the good women.

>It is unavoidable to not have any colored minority in any country these days.

Even every non white country has a few whites living in them

>also al the polish work immigrants left like 7-8 years ago, because the condition in there own country improved like allot is such short time
its rather that Belgium stopped being a desirable destination.

There is literally 1 million of Polish immigrants in the UK. There is a doubt whether this number is factual because it's based on NIN numbers that every new comer needs to get, and many of them might not live there any more, but it's still scary large number.

Coming from a country conquered by 1 boatfull of white men.
Cry some more alpaca farmer.

Attached: 555.jpg (500x313, 20K)

did you mean west europe anno 2050?

>That's true for Ukraine

Why is Ukraine different?

I just banter pole bro. I just got back from a weekend in Sopot. It was great. Nice people. Cheap beer. But yeah your diasfora kind of sucks.

*cries*

Because its a completely different world. Crossing Polish-Ukrainian border is like crossing US-Mexico border. The economy is stuck in 1991 and there was literally no tourist in there ever and for Ukrainian women, who are largely employed in prostitution a nigger with US passport is an elevator to the better world.

Meanwhile in Poland USA is not popular as a country at all.

being white is being nordic and scandinavian
sorry, but you dont think about white people, by looking at black and brown haired eastern europeans who do nothing but drink themselves to death
no one thinks your white if you have dark hair and dark eyes
pls leave this thread

>wants mud babies

die

Attached: IMG_4419.jpg (374x337, 21K)

>its rather that Belgium stopped being a desirable destination.
why ?
i mean belgium is a shit 'country' if you can call it a country, but by no means are the bongs better off?
i do, not staying in this sinking ship, thats for sure

I can smell the leather from here.

Wow, that fucking Jewish tactic.

Jow Forums is spammed with anti-Polish bullshit and we all can smell the old JIDF bullshit. Same cheap posts as in the past.

Want is to render public Jews did Communism and 9/11?

>But yeah your diasfora kind of sucks.

I have a trashy part of family abroad so I can relate. One of them is a women that had 2 babies with a guy who beat her and cheated on her and commited suicide and then with 2 kids with criminal and she now lives on welfare. It all happened in Ireland.

Being wh*Te these days means that you willingly stretch your ass for Tyrone's BBC and enjoy every moment of it.
So yeah, enjoy being wh*Te.

>he doesn't want to erase the black race with white seed in a few generations
>he doesn't want african slave gf
>he doesn't want to fuck hundreds of african women
get out virgin

Attached: 1507377354581.jpg (1000x843, 213K)

nice to see the poles admitting they aren't white
don't want my race to look like thieves and communist leeches

Because the wages aren't that great there comparing to other countries, unemployment is a bit higher too + it's a non english speaking country. For a low tier emigrant an english is a must be, because literally everybody that's not a granny speaks it at least a bit.

I've literally never talked with any guy in english and I stil can speak it.

Is the Ukraine the only country in Eastern Europe like that?

this

Europe in a nutshell

Poles are whiter than Danes though. You have to admit your race is a failure. There are better races like Asians, who are smarter and more organized.

Moldova too. With Belarus it is debatable, they are more pro-Russia and literally a province of Russia, but is more closed and traditional and also MUCH MUCH cleaner and less gopnik looking.

And I don't want my SLAVIC race to look like faggots and basedboys.
I've actually worked in Denmark for one and a half months, I worked and lived in Odense.
There were niggers, mudskins and chinks EVERYWHERE.
I saw some fat nigger mama buy a niglet some game from GameStop or whatever
It was awful but I'm glad I'm in Toruń where I belong.

can we just agree this make you white?

Attached: Pure.png (959x514, 857K)

>fell for the asian IQ meme
also didn't know that such white people were so fucking disgusting
but thanks for doing the sewage work mate

Attached: 1523901964406.png (918x543, 413K)

Found some Poland friendy stats for your troubles

Attached: atlas_HkR_aD9pZ.png (640x309, 17K)

You'll get some weird looks but that's about it. Poles are pretty tolerant, contrary to what you might hear here. This especially if you visit the bigger cities. Nobody really gives a fuck. You'll be fine. There is a chance of hohols trying to play tough guy though so don't go alone.

Literally the opposite.

check'd.
it's true, kek, well at least in the big cities.

Attached: 1513954383742.jpg (803x688, 104K)

not really
know something about phenotypes before asking me again
poles are the niggers of europe, so you're not doing much better

4555204d454d4520574152204953204f4e

Literally all of this is in Italy, but they also colored the british swined and dannepigs (who have literally no national accomplishments) to make them feel better.

Italy is non-white and therefore it was so inventious litally everything originated there while withoids were living in forests.

Plus China was also most advanced than Europe before Europe started plundering the continents.

I'd rather have my country of niggers of Europe filled with MY niggers of Europe rather than some other niggers.

dont wanna be a fag and call you stupid and thats the end
just look at this website its actually pretty fucking awesome
>humanphenotypes.net/Tronder.html

Attached: Trønder.png (833x847, 624K)

Erase blacks by destroying whites?

It's outdated it's now 5,2%

What are you trying to prove here?
That Poles are a nation without many achievements?
Well tough shit buddy we already know that.

>niggers invading your country and raping your women is the same as whites invading africa and raping black women
???
The white population would stay the same why would it change?

Attached: 1523440767231.jpg (1024x1735, 253K)

Don't wear chains and baggy clothes. Typically if you dress like a man and not a rythm ape you do just fine in most places.

neat