15 degrees Celsius (59 "fahreinheit"), partly cloudy with a light breeze is the White Man's ideal weather

15 degrees Celsius (59 "fahreinheit"), partly cloudy with a light breeze is the White Man's ideal weather.

Attached: 1528651890957.jpg (862x700, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceanic_climate#Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't disagree.

i think you meant to say "People of Light" - we don't use the W word on this board.

Attached: stop the w word.jpg (1000x936, 199K)

God that's perfection. I wish it could be like that all year.

checked

agreed. high heat and humidity are the niggers of weather

Sure if you want everyone to die from suffocation

>> 175965171
are you retarded?

That's too warm, nigger

>fahreinheit

farenheit?

fuck off kike

yes

Is this a hot new meme?

Attached: 1526627960831.jpg (1280x1920, 536K)

>mfw 31c

Attached: d0e.jpg (680x772, 47K)

this

>67 degrees
>Take a walk with hoodie
>Sun comes out
It hurts.

15 is too hot

>tfw live in the desert and work outside all day
Suppose to get 110 today lads

Attached: 1529439162909.gif (220x260, 1005K)

F

>live in American desert
you have to go back

very true. everything above 25 is torture for me

wtf, are you me?
i also think ideal non-winter is about 7-15°, no blinding sun, and chill refreshing breeze
ideal winter weather is up to (down to?) -17° with "dry" snow that's not slushy

Arizona is a great place to work in trade user

Yes, yes, but how do I make this happen?

Attached: file.png (601x303, 9K)

20 degrees for me... sorry guys

>15 degrees Celsius
That's fuckin cold mate

I don't work in the heat but I live in a desert also, getting the fuck out ASAP

They're interchangable
color; colour

fuck your unity, WPWW.

Agree

>30° outside
>get inside mine shaft
>instant comfy 10-ish°
recommended

Attached: IMG_20180621_143244.jpg (4608x3456, 1.3M)

correct, I prefer a little colder.

correct
women who hate cold weather confuse me. you get to wear cute clothes and dress up in rugged clothes too. perfect middle ground, no roasting in the sun.

This was never funny

>33°C
>Turin
>no wind whatsoever

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

how would you know?

>tfw when 15C with no wind and blue skies

Attached: pepe sun.png (500x886, 369K)

wonderful weather. I prefer cooler though. Around 40 degrees f. Love to go hunting during those conditions, get a beer, axe, k31, and some good winter clothing.

It's not cold, it's just when we have 15 degree weather here it is often accompanied by gale force winds and grey skies

Can't argue with that. If you prefer hot weather, you really aren't european.

Attached: 1525535251435.jpg (799x1005, 95K)

I whole heartedly agree

+0,2 C is the worst. Snow is like diarrhea.
(just coined a new name for snow).

Absolutely.

I live in a hot shithole (Phoenix) and I’m currently looking for jobs in South Dakota to get somewhere that I don’t legit want to die every summer

When I leave my house the sun literally burns me within minutes, I’m not supposed to live in this shithole.

Gonna be 105 with 80% humidity today, glad i work in a nice air conditioned shop :)

Shit I'm the whitest nigger ever cause where I live it's like 0. I'm cooler than a polar bear's toenails down here.

Hot weather is decent only if you are A. used to it. B. like the heat. C. you farm. or D. You went on vacation in a hot country.
That's the only reasons I see to tolerate warm weather.

15 degrees in Oslo right now, cloudy with chance of rain, absolutely perfect

Wish it got cooler here

I would love to live in Norway

i dont have any mineshafts around lmao

I live in Houston. By mid day its going to be almost 90 degrees with 95% humidity and a 90% chance of rain. Fucking kill me

>my home is facing west
>full blast of sun for the next 3 hours

JUST

Also, I lived in flagstaff for a while, some nights it’s get down to -10F (-23C) and I’d go for walks because no one else was out and it’s a low light city so it’s all dark and snowy and beautiful, only sound is the crunch of snow beneath your feet. Truly the white man belongs in the cold.

move up to Virginia, we got decent weather and loose gun laws.

its actually breddy nice i went outside for the first time in a 100 years just now to have a smoke. I wish we could get a big storm or something

get black-out shades so you can properly live the NEET life

and loose women, no thanks

fair enough

based Mediterranean genetics lad

Add 10 degrees and we have a deal

sad

No breeze and I agree.

Depends on humidity and how hard the sun is beating down.

25C is fucking toasty if it’s sunny.

>too hot for the white man for 6 months of the year
>too cold for the white man for 6 months of the year
>the white man can only function for 2-3 days in the fall and 2-3 days in the spring

Pathetic.

Bitch I pray for your weather
>40 degrees Celsius...

Attached: FBD573B3-B55F-4388-9354-431CBD0BD93F.jpg (589x728, 50K)

cant wait to be fall again

Attached: anormiezizek.jpg (441x280, 34K)

Yeah but it's pretty good if you're going swimming and shit

that sounds fucking retarded
extra tariff for you
bad leaf

>european people
>aryan people
>white people

Attached: 1509583955563.png (852x944, 70K)

If only I have AC in my dorm. I shower just to cool myself down nowadays.

Am I nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-094215_Weather.jpg (1080x2220, 831K)

>women who hate cold weather confuse me. you get to wear cute clothes and dress up in rugged clothes too
You answered your own question user. Thots hate cold weather and have an almost eerie obsession with Spring-Summer because the weather is warm enough that they can wear skimpy outfits in public to show off your tits and ass to Chad, that's usually pretty much impossible in to do in cold weather clothing

Nailed it. Sault St. Marie in August is Caucasian climate perfection.
Adirondacks mid-Sept
Southern Highlands late-Oct
Corpus Christi in late-Dec (minus the spics)
>These are a few of my favorite things

>96F/36C with maximum humidity

Attached: 1529517089680.jpg (960x960, 126K)

And yet they still built civilization in those 4-6 days while niggers managed to invent mud cookies with year round research being done.
Europoors can't stand any temperature differences. I assume it is because they don't have superior houses like we do in America. Comfy when it is -10 in the winter. Comfy when it is 105 in the summer.

meanwhile i'm stuck in this 90% spic "but we're still a minority!" shit state where pic related is the weather 8 months of the year.

Attached: fuckmeself.png (1265x1337, 89K)

32+ celsius reporting in, its hell on earth

This has been the coolest summer here in a long time. Quit your bitching nigger.

>tfw working outdoors in 48 degree weather on my parents farm last Summer

I honestly dream every day of moving somewhere cold, semi-wet and high altitude, the problem is the only two places matching that description in Australia are New England and parts of Tasmania and both of those places are kinda shitholes

Attached: 1526280347347.png (1151x777, 92K)

If you can't use your brain to combat high heat, you aren't really white. The white man can adapt to any climate.

>America
>superior houses
ahem

>Europoors can't stand any temperature differences. I assume it is because they don't have superior houses like we do in America

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceanic_climate#Europe

tl;dr NW-Europe has basically the GOAT climate for white people: cloudy and never especially cold or hot. Hence why they're kinda pussies when it comes to hot and cold weather

obviously better insulated at the very least.

I thought a lot about this when visiting Thailand last week. Every single Thai person has a tiny head. The entire back section of the skull that white people have is missing. This is because Thai people evolved in a warm climate. If someone in Thailand is born with a large skull/brain, then thinking too hard will cause their brain to overheat, and they're more likely to die than someone with a smaller head. Multiply this by billions of people over hundreds of generations and you wind up with people who universally have a smaller head and aren't as intelligent. In contrast, the cold weather enabled us to overclock our brains, think harder, and become smarter without overheating

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 9.50.56 AM.png (746x1072, 1022K)

That's just cool enough that the air is a little crisp in the morning, which is perfection.

They also don't have 5% neanderthal DNA on average.

I'm a bit jealous of the consistency of their weather, to be honest. American weather is erratic as fuck.

Y...you dont actually beleive thinking cause your brain to heat up in any meaningful way do you? How high were you when you thought of this?

March here is usually referred to as a melting pot. You can have everything in that month from sun to snow.

I remembered it was -15c this late February here.

>tfw 14 degrees and rain
I love it

Pacific Northwest has a pretty similar climate to Europe, Coastal areas in general have a much more consistent weather. It's just once you get inland that you start getting a clusterfuck of scorching hot Summers and freezing cold winters

They've got to be to keep us warm during the days when the temp drops to -60F in winter in North Dakota.

This. The coldest big city in the world, Yakutsk can still get 25c summers despite going all the down to -40 in winter.

I agree. This proves I am white.

Attached: spy.jpg (512x512, 23K)

Wind chill is why Victorian winters are so miserable.

I've been in colder places (below zero) and it's the same story. Shit's comfy until the wind picks up and sucks the life out of you.

RealFeel nigga

This.

Attached: Leaf Bags Princeton.jpg (1600x1200, 565K)

In winter times -5c is just about perfect. Slightly higher if it's windy.

Attached: 1502031495580.jpg (453x604, 50K)

>tfw I see whites walk around in fucking shorts and t-shirts in 60F degree weather
Do your bodies just produce more heat or something?

Attached: 1479969005883.png (959x1146, 817K)

Kek

maybe a bit colder, and ideally I dont want to see the sun much at all, but yes

other way around, dipshit
when it's hot, a big head holds onto heat more than a small head, and it's hard to think when your fucking brain is hot

-t guy with a bigass noggin

>the problem is the only two places matching that description in Australia are New England and parts of Tasmania and both of those places are kinda shitholes
also south coast nsw/vic high country

or nz's south island after we annex the cunts