Is drinking milk makes you a trap?

is drinking milk makes you a trap?

Attached: kUCvmXe.jpg (800x600, 135K)

important question

Attached: 1526078448163.png (640x480, 418K)

$öý

is yes

No. I've been drinking quite a lot for a long time.

I've had milk before and I'm a trap, so yes

Attached: akko_blehh.jpg (337x355, 14K)

t. tranny

milk is for babies

what is homo milk?
is it milk for homos, milk that makes you a homo or milk that comes from homos?

Attached: 1525189554612.png (860x760, 413K)

It's homogenized you silly.

MILK + 2 SCOOPS OF WHEY = MEGA ANGLO
only jews disagree
too much milk combined with low t lifestyle will turn you into a tranny though

so it makes you a homo if you drink it?
I had milk this morning will I be okay?

Attached: 1513300532140.jpg (712x696, 133K)

It won't make le homo.
Homogenized is a scientific term you should rember it from chemistry class. Homogenized means: make uniform or similar.
Homogenized milk is process in which the fat droplets are emulsified and the cream does not separate. What that means is when you first drink the milk and when you last drink it it tastes the same. So if you're ever having non-homogenized milk give it a shake before you use it.

obsessed

I've been drinking milk since I was a kid, nothing wrong with it, also helps you grow strong and tall.

Attached: cb78b99510f39821518fd0dc047c77c0.jpg (1000x1380, 327K)

what exactly is low t lifestyle

what are the side effects of adding the homo to the milk?
are there any consequences for having too much homo in my diet?

no strength building exercises
holding centrist political views
atheism
liking asuka over rei

UWAWAA〜

Attached: 1508813051387.png (258x195, 70K)

There should be no side effects, but I would recommend whole milk for your milk needs.
And i'm unsure what would happen if you had a homogenized diet. if you take it at face value you'd be eating the same thing everyday which could be bad for you. Ask you're Nutritionist about you're questions and do some reading about proper diets.

Yes. Unlike onions, milk contains mammalian estrogen compounds and has been shown to cause early puberty in girls and stunt puberty in boys.

I drink non-homogenized milk

if it's so󠁿󠁿󠁿y milk

no it doesn't

Is it full homo milk?

Bad English makes you a terrorist

this

Im sorry england

No, but I really do think that eating onions based products like almonds and onions sauce turns you into a fagula.

the only one of these that's cute is astolfo

*hideri

Attached: 1528459984775.jpg (850x1200, 824K)

that's not even a good picture
your a shit

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a girl as you once again type your little "finland isn't real" quip. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's okay, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on reddit posting about a nordic country. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a "finland isn't real" poster. A pathetic unfunny "finland isn't real" poster. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because everything you say is "FINLAND ISN'T REAL FINLAND ISN'T REAL EASTERN SWEDEN LMAO". You've become a parody of your own self. Amd that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

milk is only for straight guys

Attached: IMG_20180621_224902.png (1080x1554, 1.92M)