Traps are the best of both worlds

I don’t get it.

>Two Canadian researchers recently asked almost 1000 cisgender folks if they would date a trans person in a new study published in the Journal of Social and Personal Relationships.
>This is the first study to ever attempt to quantify the extent of trans discrimination when it comes to romantic and sexual relationships.
>958 participants (all but seven cisgender, ranging in age from 18 to 81, with an average age of 26) were asked to indicate which genders they would consider dating.
>Only 12% of all participants selected “trans woman” and/or “trans man.”
>Virtually all heterosexuals excluded trans folks from their dating pool: only 1.8% of straight women and 3.3% of straight men chose a trans person of either binary gender.
>But most non-heterosexuals weren’t down for dating a trans person either, with only 11.5% of gay men and 29% of lesbians being trans-inclusive in their dating preferences.
>Bisexual/queer/nonbinary participants (these were all combined into one group) were most open to having a trans partner, but even among them, almost half (48%) did not select either ‘trans man’ or ‘trans woman.’
>Of the seven participants who themselves identified as transgender or nonbinary, 89% were willing to date another trans person.

Dating a trans person would be awesome. The body of a girl and the mind of a man.

We’d fuck and pleasure each other, play with her titties, suck her dick (it’s only pleasure stop being shamed by it), fuck her holes (all holes are the same), have her prostate examine me with her dick.

And then after no drama. We would chill like 2 dudes hanging out.

It’s the perfect combination.

Attached: E2C8104F-E4D8-45BE-A817-9619205FCE6D.jpg (736x919, 80K)

The eternal leaf, everyone.

Attached: fuck_leafs.jpg (612x612, 104K)

whatever weirdo. have fun fucking a puss filled wound some dude calls a pussy.

They are all fucked in the head. I would fuck them to satisfy my fetishishes but spending more than 48 hours with you fagots. No no. You are an abomination in the eyes of Allah. A brainlet who fell for Jewish tricks. You chopped of your cock to be an inferior women

Attached: skeleton.webm (296x296, 1.73M)

It's a dude no matter what.

OMG IS HE DED?

>Bisexual/queer/nonbinary
aka unfussy/ugly/desperate and even half of them wouldn't date a mentally ill man. I'm surprised at the 11% of gay men respondents tbqh, trannies are pretty much shunned on the gay scene. There's no such thing as a lesbian, so the 1 in 3 who'd date a guy larping as a girl isn;t really that surprising.
>fucking a trans person would be awesome
Fixed that for you. They are easy as fuck, quick to grit their teeth and power bottom. But in their day to day they are entirely self absorbed, quite obviously insane, and they kill themselves at an alarming rate. Not exactly dating material m8. They transform into living sex toys, not women.

Attached: 1527155380970.png (1080x1359, 1.5M)

Only if they magically had a real vagina desu. Inside out penis is a no go

>Muslim
>Tranny fetish

Makes sense Muhammad, though your lot is more into pedophilia no?

>Burger education

Attached: electric_coon.webm (720x540, 2.94M)

>shilling for wannabe women.
A fucking leaf.

>The body of a girl
nice shitpost John Hua

Attached: 1522445341127.jpg (480x480, 27K)

>being this much of a faggot
>leaf
This checks out.

Gays hate anything that looks like a woman.

The fact gays dislike them means they’re more woman than man.

this isn't politics you fucking dildo

>The body of a girl
>her dick
kill yourself, unironically

would feed them their estrogen pills off the tip of my cock desu

What are you on about. It´s the body of a man and the mind of a girl. That´s what trannies are. Men who are fucked in the brain and thus think like a woman.

Have fun having half your shit taken from you and watching mind numbing romantic movies.

Women are work. This way I have a woman with the intelligence and chill of a man.

It’s like actually fucking your best friend with tits (not that beta bullshit where a man calls his wife his best friend cause girl emotions will make his life miserable.)

good luck finding one that isn't totally fucked in the head, depressed, etc.

I will rape your boipussy and give you a prolapse. You will know your place you most-likely HAPA piece of shit fagot

Attached: IMG_0561.jpg (500x530, 49K)

>all holes are the same

Spotted the Virgin

Wait, is pic related really a trap?

This is true.
I am 38 and the age of 34 I knew only heart breaks, pain and abuse from women.
At the age of 34 I got to know my first ladyboy and my first and true love. Only then I started to realize what it means to care and love other person.
With women I knew only pain and abuse, and I never felt loved, only exploited by sociopaths.

Attached: Struggle.png (361x534, 314K)

I bet your pig prophet bed Aisha cause her child vagina was a substitute for boipucci.

Says the virgin who’s never been in a hole.

I think it's more that trannies act like hysterical attention seekers, and gays are wary of flaming faggot types these days. Very, very few trannies look like women, and most of those are either feminine asian guys or thicc brazillians. None maintain the illusion past 30, and many of them become addicted to plastic surgery worse than Jacko did. Look at how fucked up Blaire White has become since becoming hooked on the surgeon's knife.
They're crazy. Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Attached: 1524503401356.png (1029x994, 953K)

B-b-bait!!!!

Attached: IMG_20180508_200448.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Actually, I have no reason to enter a relationship. Everything such a social contract can offer I can make it myself. So no worries there. You enjoy your AIDS tho... and a mentally degenerate man larping as a woman... and...

holy fuck is that real?

You're a gay faggot m8

Attached: A FUCKING LEAF.webm (1280x720, 276K)

They’re also pissed cause trannies are stealing their thunder. They’re no longer a protected class.

Gay people I know balk at titties or anything feminine.

Hence why they hate Trannies.

I'm glad someone was able to translate Canada's national anthem into English. I don't understand French.

>Social contract
>make it by myself

Your delusion knows no bounds.

Sigh, and supprise supprise it's a leaf.

You're a fag, bro

Oh say can you see the fat retard down south....

Fuck off
See
She was a full grown woman before she was taken. Some girls are mostly developed by 9

Attached: bolice.webm (800x330, 1.91M)

>supprise

Yes lava comes out of ice trust me i am a fucking geoligist!

>9 year old
>woman

Islam is worst than feminism. Truly a trick and invention of Satan.

>Dating a trans person would be awesome.
you fucking degenerate, reproducing isn't even in your "equation".
How dumb are you, good goy?

Attached: a08961e517912958d392ec0bd76d3ea706a4128fbce5c01c2011a42c688020e1_1.jpg (800x726, 40K)

I believe you’re American....

You haven’t proven me wrong yet. Girl body, pleasure, chill dude personality.

btw I'm a leaf... a leaffrog.

Having kids to die for Israel is the try goy move.

Sage

Nigger, if you don’t want to acknowledge the health risks to your dick between oral, vagina, anal, then you deserve to get rabies the next time you want BJ from K9.

Nah man, you need to pursue a good one like you would a woman.

>only 1.8% of straight women and 3.3% of straight men chose a trans person of either binary gender.
they're not straight

m8, there are practically no trannies. What has happened recently is that Silicon Valley has worked out that autisitic trannies make perfect code monkeys, so we've seen a push for "acceptance" so it doesn't ring as exploitation of the mentally ill. If a shit shovelling factory discovered that retards made perfect shit shovellers, and only employed retards to shovel shit, and that activity made as much money as movies, we'd see a push for tard acceptance.

This is a self-correcting issue, however, as trannies off themselves increasingly past the age of 30, and soon this tech trend will pass of its own accord.

It's a shame they are crazy, otherwise the OP prose would be quite agreeable. They are totally bonkers in reality, however.

Attached: 1526883399422.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

Found a southerntard who thinks Missionary is the only sex position.

Islam is supreme you fagot. I will ritualistically behead you if I ever met you IRL

Attached: how_muslims_handle_feminist.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Why should they die for Israel you degenerate.

Attached: 1529134288179.jpg (800x648, 90K)

>The body of a girl and the mind of a man.
It's body of neither and mind of neither or gay man/woman at closest

Damn if true it’s like how they exploited women.

But untrue. Trannies come in a wide variety of flavours, stem cell technology will one day make it possible to fully transition. This is just the beginning.

The prose is real.

>leaf talking about delusion

Then we will continue to wonder why we breed misanthropes.

>body of a girl
>Actually the body of a man
SAGE you filthy faggot leaf

This is a dead tranny thread now

Attached: 1516948476771.jpg (750x445, 277K)

Attached: 1521948195193.png (607x373, 542K)

All muslims have this weird rose water kfc smell to them.

You are literal pigs who believe in a book written by a scummy sweaty Jew warlord.

Your entire religion smells like you. It’s not surprising that you pieces of filth need to go through more mental gymnastics to prove you’re awesome than even the most hard core feminist.

I’d have feminism over Islam any day. At least win feminism you know why they’re retarded.

God created fire just for you.

Attached: 1500916233803.jpg (1000x750, 172K)

>leg bones moving without muscles

Why do burgers have such silly brains? Is it all the GMO?

Attached: 1510606906559.jpg (689x758, 123K)

>perfect code monkeys
name one that is a good coder, lol
Briana Wu? lmao
I think there's one dude in CD Project, but he doesn't do coding, but animation

Having children means feeding the machine that enslaves us. The Jews control all aspects of our life. You’re just birthing another goy for them.

Contrary to popular belief, men are not simply machines that only want a wet hole. Many men want kids, and transgenders/traps cannot have kids.

End of story.

chill out it's just CGI
that's not even accurate, bones would melt too

>genetically defective males larping as women are good

Brainletwojak.jpeg

They do have a stink to them.

>in a class of muzzie scum
>smells like spices and old kfc

Even the Chinese students hate the smell

Fuck why does this make sense.

Chicks are a different fucking species.

At least this way have some fun and company.

Fuck off commie

Traps are gay, case closed.

I dont know about the rest of Jow Forums, but you put a treap like Kalindra-chan in front of me, and bang her. Idc, looks close enough, and as far as im concerned, she'd just be a fuck toy like all the rest.
However, traps have one fatal flaw though, that automatically excludes them from relationship material for me. No female reproductive organs.Even as a youngfag, I know I want to have a kid. I'd rather be with an absolute bitch that could provide me children, than the hottest trap that cant. So thats it, full stop.

Attached: 1528839989296.gif (986x410, 420K)

I didn’t say that. You are proving my point.

Imagine after sex just hanging out like you would with a dude.

No drama or bullshit princess politics

m8 have a look at the line up in all of the E3 big presentations. Now consider trannies are lumped in with non-binary/made up genders and all of them taken together make up less than 0.3% of the US population, how come as much as 50% of the coding staff are trans? It's because they make for perfectly explotable coders: low self esteem, crappy social skills on par with autists, need a lot of money for "treatments", so will work unreasonably long hours focused on one screen with no social life to get in the way.
It's exploitation, yet the tech trannies are too crazy to realize it. Just like the tards at the shit shovelling factory.

Attached: 1525971104328.jpg (225x350, 30K)

It not is gay if it is girl's penis.

Why would your throw your life away living with a bitch to have kids.

She will divorce you take your money and poison their minds so that they hate dad.

Happens to a lot of guys.

A penis is just a pleasure point. This is about having a loving relationship with someone you can actually relate to.
A woman in a mans body.

>estrogen filled irrational emotional crying machines that failed at being a man
>no wet hole to fuck (shit hole that requires cleaning multiple times a day doesnt count
you mean worst of both worlds, right?

Are you a tranny trying to make this shit ok?

>jews want you to have white children and pass the torch of struggle to another genetic you
Found the retarded kike shill

>how come as much as 50% of the coding staff are trans?
98% of statistics on the internet are made up
Dude, I wasn't born yesterday. Please don't insult me with your boloney

>Imagine after sex just hanging out like you would with a dude.

holy shit you're a complete faggot

Fuck no, but it should be ok. The tech is only going to get better. Artificial wombs won’t end the reign of women. Stem cells and full organ replacement will. Preparing for our glorious future.

Yeah you can move bones when there's no muscle on them dude

Holy shit that's good bait, mate.
I might truss this up and pasta it.

Women are intolerable. The only thing more intolerable is you. I love fucking them but it’s all the same low level shit.

I said that I rather be with a bitch, ovef a trap. That doesnt mean that im going to purposely seek out a bitch.
I am aware of all the potential issues, and frankly, all my personal experiences with women dont give me muchh hope. But some men just have go for it and try user.

Good luck man.

Tranny bump.

Attached: anamancini.jpg (520x401, 47K)

How do lady boys get the female figure like the wider hips and leg shape? Is it some kind of hormone or plastic surgery? I would think that couldn't be changed, like it's part of your skeleton (lower center of gravity, etc.)

Attached: gai-sexy-big-cock-ladyboy-bangkok-04.jpg (600x900, 87K)

Muhammad is okay with you fucking men up the shit pipe huh? Interesting.

People who are sane tend to be uncomfortable with being around the insane.

Some are just born that way.

But I’m telling you as stem cell tech advances, women will be obsolete.

Faggot confirmed.

>And then after no drama. We would chill like 2 dudes hanging out.
That's not how it works. Most of these dudes are more feminine than biological women.

Shemales and traps aren't the same thing.