Our society is doomed

And gays are the reason.

Today's youth is the most degenerate, faggoty youth ever. In 2050 everyone will be lesbian transgenders that are too lazy to fucking work. Who's gonna farm the food? Who's gonna work in the factories? YOU faggots sure aren't. Look at your weak arms. Look at your tiny penis. You might think this is cute, but it's fucking degenerate and you're a stain on our earth. When you die, you'll have lived for nothing and only degraded our earth further.

You will die knowing you accomplished nothing but disappointing your parents.

Attached: 1528836268040.jpg (400x465, 29K)

We live in a society

yeah except Gen Z are the most conservative generation since WWII.

what a bluepilled post

Attached: 1529611839652.jpg (900x1164, 527K)

Automation should take over by then

GAMERS RISE UP

point to the exact point i advocated any of that

american liberals are societal carcinogens

this
I am sad to say that the US and Europe are the spearheads of this.

What do you do for a living other than getting murdered?

I'm working part-time to fix cars for money.

You? Of course, nothing.

most conservative generation since WWII a.k.a. watches sjw cringe compilations

Full time because I'm not lazy. Sell propane while I'm saving up to start my own business. Frankly if you don't have the gumption to do anything full time you coulnd't do my job. Actual man's work rather than plug some faggy eurocar into a computer and rip of middle aged women.

Part-time because I'm in university, idiot

Can we not be furious at each other. I've got absolutely no reason to be mad at you outside you being set out for an argument. I mean it sucks you live there sure but why get all pissy about life in general?

because KARA BOGA is coming to wreak vengeance for him being a subhuman wh*Toid

You're wrong. Thankfully is wont matter because as with the fall of Rome. The Religious right eventually rises up and smashes any movement away.

it wont*

Looking forward to some more hyper-inflated currency. Those 100 trillion dollar notes were not enough. I'm looking for Graham's Number dollar notes on some dipshit currency.

bigbrain kangz know that if you run out of money, all you have to do is print more

B A S E D

based and mandelapilled

Yeah. Happens every time. Never fails to amuse me to tell someone I'll pay them 100 billion dollars for something then pull out something only could be printed if literall everyone working somewhere was functionally retarded could print. It just kills me how it happens again and again and people still LARP. Funnily enough my ZIM has gotten valuble for a novelty item.

Is it really the homosexuals responsible for this? I'm sorry. :( Please forgive me for being gay.

>Posting the obvious and no solution

>South Africa
why should I give one shit about your opinion?

Attached: 1527914675151.jpg (312x123, 31K)