Are male degenerates real?

I have fucked somewhere around 50 women, but have only had about 5 serious girlfriends.
What does Jow Forums think about having multiple partners and degeneracy?
Is it wrong to explore a pleasurable life if you have enough social skills to live that way, until you find someone you want to settle with?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-22 at 10.24.02 pm.png (680x1026, 997K)

I've fucked about 150 men. Get on my level faget

Desperate faggots like you enable thots and deserve the bullet before they do. Just kill yourself already before you die alone of cancer.

Im a virgin and proud. Im above all of you degenerates. Worship me. Maga

I sincerely doubt you met 50 decent qomen, more like you validated a bunch of whores and contributed to further erosion of family values and helped develop new more virulent hpv strains

I'm not trying to start a dick measuring contest as I don't care - I'm just framing the discussion

There were plenty of whores I am sure. I'm not suggesting otherwise.

Yes, you sound like a degenerate and at this stage it's likely you'll have trouble pair bonding. Enjoy never finding love.

bro you really think we guys are immune from the pair bonding jew? Nah cunt, you fucked up, youre no better than the regular degenerate, so what your disease takes a certain ammount of "skill", all you did was flush humanity further down the shitter, adhering to the nigger rapesque values of muh dik fuk all dis pussy so alpha

Maybe you are right, but I am in a comfortable loving relationship (5 yrs) so am not sure you are?

All these anons calling OP degenerate aren't wrong, however why are they so upset about it?
You reap what you sow, it's that simple.
You may one day find true love, but it won't be easy for you. It won't just 'click' like it does for others.
>you validated a bunch of whores and contributed to further erosion of family values
also this.
But this is your problem to deal with. Lost causes are lost causes.
I wish you all the best OP, don't get eaten by any giant spiders.
Yes I have my licence, thx.

You got back with her?

Look, if you make sex meaningless and if you form a relationship (even a minor one) with just anyone, the next relationship will feel like just another one of the 50. You do this to yourself, your ability to love and your romantic soul is like a stretched rubber and yours is worn out.

Mate, you think I'm puritanical and fuck you for judging me for having beliefs, but I'm doing my best to spread some wisdom.

I've fucked about 40 and have had 3 serious girlfriends.
>What does Jow Forums think about having multiple partners and degeneracy?
Every man must womanize in order to understand that bitches ain't shit and your happiness comes from within, not from a girl.
t. whiteknights

Attached: pol swastika.png (2000x2000, 381K)

You sound pretty angry about the whole thing - I am not judging you in any way. What you are saying may make sense for some people, but maybe other people can bounce back from love lost and try again? Don't know if you have ever experienced this?

>Is it wrong to explore a pleasurable life if you have enough social skills to live that way, until you find someone you want to settle with?

These people never "settle" down. Ever. Serial relationships permanently damage your ability to pair bond. That is why divorce rates are so highly correlated to lifetime number of partners.

No, you are not a special snowflake. Your reactions and abilities are likely similar to the average person's.

Fucking this. My number is around 30, with three serious relationships. When you are young, go out and rut like an animal. A stable relationship can wait. Virgin faggots are virgin faggots for a reason. You aren't one. Go fuck some girls.

So why are you carrying on like a douchbag?

Wrong.

I've fucked more than 250 girls (mostly prostitutes), the large majority of which have been during a 15 year long relationship.

I freely admit I'm a man-bitch and I'd appreciate redpillers here to analyse my male hypergamy.

Any resources you guys can provide on why a fella would cheat on his long-standing, loving girlfriend just for the thrill of it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

>Any resources you guys can provide on why a fella would cheat on his long-standing, loving girlfriend just for the thrill of it would be greatly appreciated.
Niggers can't keep it in their pants?
Wasn't difficult.

It would be love lost to him, because he's some beta that will want to marry the first pussy he gets. Fuck him. Lead your life, fuck all the women and drink all the beer. Then rest when you're tired.

The problem is that you have no impulse control, like a nigger

>5 serious
Are you like 75 years old then?

You are a degenerate. You should always abstain from sex until marrige.

50 is excessive, you're probably diseased now. fucking retard, i've had about 16, 3 serious.

The problem is you are a virgin over 16 years old, and there's something seriously wrong with you.

Fucked something like 21, 22 women. Had only two serious girlfriends.

Promiscuity isn't worth it lads, even if you're a guy. Find a qt that you get along well with.

The Bible says not to be unchaste.

As always, because Jow Forums are idiots, the logic behind this simple teaching must be explained. Every time you sleep with someone, you form an emotional bridge. A connection, across which you can facilitate a very particular kind of exchange.

The more often you form that bridge with someone, and then proceed to break it by breaking up, the harder it is and the more fragile the bridge is with every consecutive partner.

This is why roasties with >20 partners make poor partner choices because they'll never be able to love you fully. How can you, when you are just another among dozens?

Thus promiscuity hurts both men and women, though it hurts women more; as more of their existance is based around finding a partner and bonding. A man will have a much less fulfilling life experience ultimately by sleeping around, a woman will have an existential crisis.

I'm sorry to tell you I'm an Afrikaner. Guess that makes me a white nigger.

Still, any red pill theories on male hypergamy (if that's what you call it) would be appreciated.

Inb4 keep it in your pants.

Because you came in here bragging about fucking, by your own admission, whores.

yes
if you have to ask, maybe you're a degenerate.

See Jow Forums is fine. We understood Christianity long ago, it's almost shallow to us.

does that include bottoming?

Attached: david hogg and faggot bf.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

>When you are young, go out and rut like an animal. A stable relationship can wait.
You need to do this in order to be able to deal with women correctly; any relationship is doomed to failure if you can't handle your woman's emotions.
>why a fella would cheat on his long-standing, loving girlfriend just for the thrill of it
Men like to hunt strange, user. It's our nature. Being faithful to a woman is a commitment to ourselves, not to them.

Attached: pol university of misogny.png (938x976, 1.06M)

Jokes on you I fucked 5 and after my soul mate passed left the dating scene. Multiple partners is degeneracy if you've actually fallen in love.

Oh this is a pleasant suprise

Admission that some were probably whores on drunken nights, but I don't think I was bragging? Maybe the fact that I have stuck my dick in more women than you upsets you for some reason?

If you take part in someone's shame you ought to take part in their redemption.
Fuck and forget is wicked and misleading women, even if they are whores.

So in Jow Forumss opinion is what I'm doing okay? It's a fucking rush but the guilt trips are extreme.

>red pill theories on male hypergamy
wat
You are a whore, there is nothing more to it.
Like I said to the OP, it's your choice ultimately. I'm not someone who wants to hang degenerates or anything, because they make their own mess out of their own lives.
>inb4 keep it in your pants
I got nothing then.

No, it's because you keep mentioning it without referring to what we here on Jow Forums want to talk about see It's not an ad hominem, but it's similar in that you're diverting away from something you don't want to address.

I've heard the male equivalent to female hypergamy is the madonna / whore complex. Outside that, I can't find any resources.

Help me user! I want to stop this shit and be a good man to my missus.

FUCK THE MODS RACE WAR NOW

>So in Jow Forumss opinion is what I'm doing okay?
>Jow Forums is not one person
In my opinion you're only following your nature, although you may be excessive.
>the guilt trips are extreme.
This is your problem. If you're going to do it, do it without guilt, or get yourself a woman you can be honest with who accepts that you want to go out and fuck hookers occasionally.
>mfw faggot modz moved this to Jow Forums
THIS BELONGS ON Jow Forums YOU GODDAMN FEMINIST SHILLS
GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER GOOKMOOT

Attached: gaddafi.jpg (684x506, 234K)

I don't agree with that though from a personal standpoint. It's just my opinion, but maybe that theory is based on people with few or no previous partners just settling for what the get?

NO! You are a man, you need to fuck like a man. Get all the pussy you can get until you're about 28 or so, then settle down. If you have any self respect, you will allow yourself to indulge in whores. BUT, don't knock one up, always use a rubber, and use your experience in all these whores to find a woman to marry that doesn't have any of their characteristics.

I must say banging whores has been a red pill eye opener for me.

I can't begin to tell you how many of these chicks do it just for the thrills - professional women, happily married women and so forth.

Still, it's an addiction for me. My woman is still a woman but she's the closest to a unicorn you can find and my fucking conscience gives me hell for it.

The people who say "fuck women until 28 and then settle down with a pure girl" are the male equivalent of roasties who fuck all the time and then suddenly hit the wall so now they're ready to settle down with a provider

>Jow Forums= sTuOP DEneGerACy Guis 1488
>Also Jow Forums= lol haha MaNWHoRes arnt DeGenrate its OKEY DOKEY if I do it