Flat Earth and Lunar Eclipse

I've seen plenty of compelling evidence for a flat earth; however, there is compelling evidence for the standard ball theory also. The lunar eclipse to me is the most crucial natural phenomena in favor of a ball earth.

>How do flat earthers explain a lunar eclipse?

Not a solar eclipse, but, the eclipse that happens at night when the Earth moves between the Sun and the Moon, and the Earth's shadow is cast on the Moon. If the earth is not a ball circling the Sun, and the Moon not circling the Earth, then what the fuck is happening with a lunar eclipse?

Attached: flat-earth.jpg (759x500, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-does-science-explain-the-unlikely-statistical-probability-of-a-total-eclipse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't see the Moon at all as it approaches the Sun for an eclipse. Not even a sliver. That's strange.

>the sun and moon are still spherical
>but for some magic reason the earth just isn't

>the moon just so happens to be the same size as the sun when observed on earth when the sun is 93 million miles away and the moon is 240k

Attached: 1506912826308.png (485x443, 22K)

Don’t have an answer to your question but the fact that the sun and moon have to line up 100% perfectly for a solar eclipse points me towards them not being random and more points towards intelligent design

>1 Jew by this Jew
Don't forget to post a picture when you sage

>and moon are still spherical
Except not a single person has viewed the "dark side of the moon". Only this nasa released footage shows it. The moon is what's in a "tidal lock" which means only one side of it faces us at all times, objectively impossible to tell it's a sphere when observed from earth as your telescope is a monocle.

Attached: 1488498083778.gif (985x554, 2.97M)

Take the real redpill: the earth is concave

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-11.28.08-AM-900x659 (1).jpg (900x659, 59K)

This.... Lmfao

I'm talking about in the flat earth models. They still consider the sun and moon spherical.

No. Nice try though.

Attached: 1512326112000.png (403x448, 53K)

>I've seen plenty of compelling evidence for a flat earth;

High school science - did you ever take it?

America is getting stupider and stupider every day, and flat earth shitheads are living proof of that sad fact.

Attached: fe (1).jpg (500x257, 19K)

High school biology - did you ever take it? There is only one race, the human race. There are also infinite genders.

Really? Because most of them claim otherwise. But whatever, let's say you're right, what is the true flat earth model then?

High School science? You mean reading book that anyone can put anything they want in? If you believe everything you are taught in science class how is that any different than religion? Can our test how far away a planet is? Can you verify what gasses are on Jupiter? Can you travel to different “galaxies”? No, yet you completely believe in it simply because someone else said it. What you believe in is much more of a fairly tale then what I believe in.

I wouldn't claim to know. Claiming to know is how you already got btfo.

This has LITERALLY nothing to do with politics, either go to /x/ or /sci/ I don't care, but this is NOT the place to discuss it.

We already have our own set of retards. We don't want your asses here either.

>High school biology - did you ever take it? There is only one race, the human race.
Except a minority of experts in biology actually believes that, if your teacher tells you otherwise that is because he is lying about the science.

>There are also infinite genders.
That claim is part of social "science", it is unrelated to biology.

What? For a solar eclipse to occur the moon and sun have to be perfectly aligned in such a way that the moon, even though it is much closer, completely blocks out the suns rays. The probability of the planets being in such an alignment is so immensely small that it has been a topic of scientific discussion for decades. quora.com/How-does-science-explain-the-unlikely-statistical-probability-of-a-total-eclipse Get out on here with your faggot reddit lmao shit pussy.

by the way if the "universe is a hologram" then wouldn't the earth and the entire universe be both flat and round at the same time.

This is just admitting you're scared to hold any kind of knowledge because of the potential of being wrong...

also not to mention that in Antarctica and the north pole the day never ends.

No idiot. I've never observed the entire earth so I can't say.

Generally speaking, most people are incompetent beyond belief when you try to have a scientifically articulated conversation with them.
If you would force students to see the proof for every fact taught to them, they would never finish school and just drop out.
So either:
A) you tell them how the world works and if they dont believe it, fuck 'em
B) never take your kids to school and let them be corn farmers since they only know basic stuff about the world

If flat earth is true then unless you're employed in the space sector, there's literally no difference in your daily life.
It's like if someone claims that ice crystals are actually shaped like erect cocks. Well shit, even if they are, what's the difference?

Science is based on tangible proof and if you can't come up with a theory that fits into the proven sections of our current knowledge then it's not simply a correct theory.

fool the earth is both round and flat.

Let me guess, you "don't believe" that g̶o̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ earth is round, you just "lack a belief" that earth is round?

>let me guess then proceeds with a strawman
Just fuck off you actual brainlet.

>defends a jewish lie by Reddit snark about other jewish lies

Straw man isn't a magical word that makes arguments go away. You are claiming you can say what's wrong without it implying any sort of position about what you think is right. It's the same exact thing.

What is incorrect here?

>flat earth

Attached: 4C0A0080-FA94-419F-8387-A6440991CE71.png (274x320, 78K)

(((Heliocentrism))))

I didn't dispute that. I asked what the correct model for flat earth is, then you got mad. You want to criticize what other people offer as knowledge but you don't want your own beliefs to be scrutinized so you used a cop-out.

Thanks for admitting I can make arguments as to why something is incorrect.
>I asked what the correct model for flat earth is, then you got mad.
No, I told you I don't know. Again, just fuck off retard. You're an actual brainlet.

>Thanks for admitting I can make arguments as to why something is incorrect.

You're welcome? I never claimed otherwise.

My point was, and this is now the fourth time I've had to repeat it for you, making a counter-argument doesn't put you into "neutral" territory, unless you are claiming truth is completely impossible to attain for humans, which in itself is a truth claim, so good luck with that. Regardless, even if you are doing that, you don't actually believe it.

>I should probably change my oil soon
>retard, I've never put oil in my car and it runs just fine
>Oh, so I should never change my oil then?
>I don't know

Do you see how stupid this is? You want to claim things are wrong, without it implying anything about your own beliefs which is logically impossible. The reality is you are afraid of being wrong, which is bizarre because being wrong doesn't cause physical pain or any genuine loss so there's no reason to be afraid of it.

>I never claimed otherwise.
You're bitching that I can't make an argument as to why something is wrong unless I provide a correct model of something being right. You're desperate I do this for (((some reason))). You're peak brainlet.

>why something is wrong unless I provide a correct model of something being right

No, I didn't. I said you can't do so without it necessarily implying you believe some kind of contrary truth. It's not a rule, it's part of logic. The moon is either flat or round, or another shape. It isn't "not flat" and therefore no longer subject to any true properties of any kind.

>No, I didn't.
>You are claiming you can say what's wrong without it implying any sort of position about what you think is right. It's the same exact thing.

Yes retard, thank you for pointing out exactly what I just said. You can't claim something is wrong while simultaneously claiming you don't hold any contrary truths to be the case. I mean, you can, verbally, because lying is possible, but you are insist you aren't lying. There's still time to come clean now, though.

it's a psy op
pilotbeacon dot me/flatearthmindcontrol

Attached: 2e6b02_5189cce07b094ec0a52e4c68cb8c80af~mv2.png (537x109, 55K)

Our reality is subjective. Earth is a realm. It conforms to the mass' perception of it.

Attached: 1478282179177.jpg (2056x1300, 1.14M)

>compelling evidence for a flat earth
There is no such thing.

>You're bitching that I can't make an argument as to why something is wrong unless I provide a correct model of something being right.
>No, I didn't.
>You can't claim something is wrong while simultaneously claiming you don't hold any contrary truths to be the case.

Attached: 1506652157478.png (645x729, 82K)

At this point, I'm not even sure how you can't understand this basic concept. Calling me stupid isn't going to suddenly make all of logic invalid.

This is where two dimensional thinkers like yourself can’t grasp the concept. The ball earth model is all about making people believe we are not special and about hiding humanity’s true origins. You can only have a society devoid of morality, which is what the ultimate goal of the banks is, without belief in a creator. So “Science” in its current form is used to break mans connection with spirituality and thus turn him into a creature that only seeks pleasure and materialistic ends. This is why so many Nasa astronauts are Freemasons, this is why Darwin was photographed throwing up secret society hand signs. The progression of society in the last few decades has not been a natural progression but rather has been forced through the science movement.

Attached: AAF4EA55-25DB-437E-8405-F51A4B60A661.jpg (640x484, 36K)

Attached: 06EA9069-F57D-4ED6-B27F-C212D7B9BA69.jpg (442x575, 68K)

Attached: 2F4D2099-EE0B-4526-825E-87407A67DF91.jpg (824x920, 148K)

>I've seen plenty of compelling evidence for a flat earth

HAHAHA

prepare to be sent to /x/ or Jow Forums

That was quick