Roll "Cha" in ID, collect 1000 Chancoins

Roll "Cha" in ID, collect 1000 Chancoins
>Thoughts on improving /ourcoin are encouraged. Chancoin.org Discord.me/Chancoincity

暗号化されたコインは愛を持っています

Attached: ChanGrid.gif (480x480, 780K)

Roll

roll

Roll

ITS TEH ROLL THREAD!!

but not worth anything and never will be

roll

kot id

fuck off back to Jow Forums

Biz don't allow giveaways anymore.

Exactly.

Giveaway threads should move here than. It only makes sense.

roll

死のう、ホトトギス

>In 2005, Chancoin was searched via Google for reasons unknown. Some say that this was the true beginnings of crypto and that a man named Fabien Chancoin, a French mathematician might have predated Satoshi's benevolent work.

>Fast forward to the altcoin epochs beginning in 2014 we see that in July of 2016 Chancoin re emerged by a man named Andy. Unfortunately Andy fell into the temptation of the pre mine mania and almost destroyed the good graces of /ourcoin. However, a man by the name of Gossamer Socks revived the project and regained control of it's blockchain while also maintaining an honor code that saved the ultimate shitcoin from assured destruction.

>2 Discords were formed with differing opinions but albeit good intentions to grow the community further. The original Chancoin discord and Chancoin City. One is a developer oriented room and the other is the ultimate shitcoin room for vulgarities to trolling hypothesising. The past year has been a rocky road with it's own community heckling it's very existence, however this seems only to invigorate the coin's shitcoin auric strength.

>Currently Chancoin is running smoothly and is traded on Cryptopia. $CHAN allday

Attached: 1529678537895.png (500x667, 111K)

Rollin for Cha

Rollin

>k0T ID
You should feel good

giving it a shot, even though memecoins are pointless

wow i won

roll

Nice k0T ID

Attached: 1506745766411_1.png (374x376, 221K)

>CHAAAAA