>BROWN HAIR IS NOT EUROPEAN

>
Big redpill regarding race and genetics

so lets say you think brown hair is a white feature into prospect

By now Europe natives are 50/50 Brown blonde, But were they?

The neanderthals were around for 700 000 years, and guess what if 50% of them had brown hair then there would be no blondes left today

Even if 5% of them had brown hair it would eradicate all the blonde hair from the species due to the brown hair being dominant genetically
(Same thing with Brown eyes)

What this means is that all Europeans used to be all blonde
Instead the brown hair and eyes actually comes much later with african admixture

>All in all all brown haired people are mutts, and there are no native ethnicities to europe with that hair color, they are not white

And Blonde hair and blue eyes would be the most pure, seeing the north euros also habe an average iq much higher then lets say italians (Bigger brainsize)

Attached: THE ONCE GREAT NORDIC RACE PNG.png (1333x553, 770K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkUvOjnwE-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FjlbJDZaANQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u74Y8xY714Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QYLVgD6klMM
youtube.com/watch?v=gWgqnCcQ1u4
youtube.com/watch?v=zftXVzFrg1k
youtube.com/watch?v=ox0PPpPzuPY
youtube.com/watch?v=v6fyPprFVCk
youtube.com/watch?v=O32tI9Zqc-0
notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/31/northsouth-differences-in-italian-iq-is-richard-lynn-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=YkUvOjnwE-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FjlbJDZaANQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u74Y8xY714Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QYLVgD6klMM
youtube.com/watch?v=gWgqnCcQ1u4
youtube.com/watch?v=zftXVzFrg1k
youtube.com/watch?v=ox0PPpPzuPY
youtube.com/watch?v=v6fyPprFVCk
youtube.com/watch?v=O32tI9Zqc-0
>Modern Italians have no roots in Europe, they claim to be Italics but the Italians have NO similarities to Italic phenotype, hablogroup and most importantly Blonde hair

>Italians have African and Turkish muslim Genetics, similar culture, use writing system with some similar letter forms to Turkey's and of course are majority brown haired and brown eyed.

>Italians, due to their backward culture are also known for massive inbreeding, the evidence is obvious and overwhelming.
>Some examples are:
>-Repetition of the same pair of surnames in marriages.
>-Increased numbers of disabled offspring.
>-Lower life spans.
>-physical deformities
>-Intellectual & emotional problems, abundantly clear to a casual observer even here on the forum.

Attached: 321312321.jpg (1000x2662, 973K)

Inbreeding can increase the chances of offspring being affected by recessive or deleterious traits.

>This generally leads to decreased fitness and limits genetic diversity of a population, which is called inbreeding depression. This is one of the reasons why Italians have far more genetic defects than any other group of people in Europe, the number of disabled, invalid, psychotic and criminal family members exponentially higher than in any other European nation or ethnicity.

>It is clear that Italians tend to do poorly in the intellectual and sporting field of the world, generally producing the least inteligent and athletic types. Unfortunately, the defective genes have been passed down through the generations.

>Even turks have by now a beter average iq then the average Italian Pic related

>In every Italian family there is at least some African genetics and within a span of several generations, the once white italic people have become further and further darker soon to be classified as mongrells

>Also, there are too many instances of missing records of a grandparent or great grandparent in the Italian family tree, this attests to the frightening occurrence of where a father and grandfather are one and the same.

>This creation of what is essentially a nation of circus freaks is one of the most frightening phenomena of the modern world, perhaps one of the best examples of human entropy on a large scale, made shockingly manifest by the degenerate Italian

Attached: 1514208080517.png (1024x626, 43K)

Try harder kike.

Ad hominem opinion disregarded

Attached: LANDSTAKENBYSWEDES.jpg (4696x5384, 2.82M)

lol whites are literally the only people with brown hair Non whites all have black hair idiot

Shoot yourself.

Yes yes! Only blonde haired blue eyed adult white men are European. That’s a few million Europeans. The other 800 million must be exterminated!

Attached: 6B75ECCE-AD06-462A-B551-7F831966329B.jpg (470x321, 66K)

what the hell are you ranting about. you realize asians have more neanderthal DNA than europeans, right? also you don't seem to understand recessive alleles.

Neither is blonde hair.

Europeans always had diverse features, all kinds of eye colors and hair colors. Sage because it's the same idiot making the same thread every day.

Stay mad fag

i remember when i used to watch Varg's videos and be insecure about my brown hair since it "wasn't European"

then i lost my virginity

Stop getting buttmad over racial purity

Now im not saying we should kill of the non whites just see them for what they are they are still of help to us

Attached: LANDSTAKENBYSWEDES12.jpg (4696x5384, 2.49M)

ooga booga me penis

I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm just pointing out that you have no idea what you are talking about.

reddit spacing

i'm calling the police

I am pretty sure i understand genetics beter than you kid

Im a nordicist not a redditor

Attached: African-admixture.gif (800x581, 70K)

You do know that blonde hair is hair dye and blue eyes are contacts right?

another day another retard BTFO on Jow Forums

WE
WUZ
BLONDZ

>I am pretty sure i understand genetics beter than you kid
Lol you clearly dont

>t. Muhammed

"WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIET YALL"

Finns are Mongoloids user, not Nordic (Germanic).

Attached: 1508018024172.jpg (702x702, 123K)

I am older than you, you understand that kid

Stop using childish insults

Now i know you probably have african dna in you but get yourself together kid

>"Stop using childish insults"
>"MUH AFRICAN DNA REEEEEEEE"

But we actually were

Attached: LANDSTAKENBYSWEDES1222222222222222222.jpg (4696x5384, 2.15M)

Very good material Bump!

Attached: 1528787761723.jpg (500x677, 83K)

>seeing the north euros also habe an average iq much higher then lets say italians
Italy has the highest average IQ in Europe nordcuck.

Attached: 125487941.png (433x908, 35K)

>Peter Stormare
>Blonde
Pick one
Jag har ljusare hår än han men jag är fan inte blond

this is factually untrue even by public media. asians specifically east asians are mostly denisovans with some homo-sapien admixture

Don't bother. He gets reminded every time but he has the blinders on

Cool. This thread again.

This guy is 100% finnish according to DNA test results.

Attached: 2912411.jpg (944x531, 61K)

Those tests were taken of nordics living in Italy pic related

Fabio lanzoni

Attached: picture-221.png (285x299, 109K)

>"lalalalalalalalala I can't hear you"

WE

>notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/31/northsouth-differences-in-italian-iq-is-richard-lynn-right/

>Lynn claims Italian IQ is 100 in the North and 90 in the South, with the lowest being IQ 89 in the Southern most part of Sicily.

This is below turkey tier bro

Pic related

Attached: LANDSTAKENBYSWEDES2nd.jpg (4696x5384, 2.09M)

if you fall for bait like this you are 100% african no buts.
oh yeah that reminds me. look at vargs dad. this is retarded bait.

Attached: 1529624607508.jpg (1696x716, 336K)

>white people
Only idiots care about something as vague as "white" instead of caring about their specific ethnic group

WUZ

Holy shit the cherry picks in that image. There are much better comparisons and data. Posting images like this portrays the whole topic of race to be full of shit like this. You are a disgrace and a massive faggot OP.

WE

but muh snow niggas!! we wuz all germneric vikangz n shiet!! any other white is an inferior sub-human southron

Cope more mutt
Pic related

Attached: THE ONCE GREAT NORDIC RACE PNG2222222.jpg (1333x553, 486K)

Retard alert. Better hurry. The short bus is coming to pick you up.

>"cope"
cope with the state of modern sweden and germany lmao
how's mahmoud's cock taste?

LOL

I am your damn elder kid, learn to give me some damn respect before i pull the belt on little kids like you

And a mutt aswell
Get deported

This

>"I am your damn elder kid, learn to give me some damn respect before i pull the belt on little kids like you"
>get a load of this guy
eat my ass, grandpa

Respect is earned and you still haven't earned shit.

Can I marry your daughter then old man?
t.black hair and eyes master race

change the (Sage) first picture varg is a non white subhuman

Attached: vikernes_051-598x445.jpg (598x445, 38K)

>Instead the brown hair and eyes actually comes much later with african admixture
Let’s pretend you were correct about brown hair and that it was the product of mixing. Why assume Africans? Why not Asians? European men have no problems sticking it inside of Asians but Africans? I mean sure some would do it but most would be repulsed, it’s like fucking an animal.

Italy has the highest IQ of any nation in Europe.

also if you look at some pictures of Marie Cachet, Varg's wife, you'll notice that her hair is actually brown but she bleaches it

Varg is literally married to one of these "sub-human southron mutts", and his oldest son already has supposedly "African" brown hair

Attached: for pol.jpg (864x921, 451K)

The Armenian hypothesis states that the original Proto-undo-Europeans came from the Caucases, which is why Armenians have a caucasoid skeleton, and bred with the native inhabitants of the Europeon continent.

its called being dark blonde stupid

that's a bad picture to use but it's not dark blonde, it's literally brown lmao

it's the same shade as my hair and i'd never call myself "dark blonde"

>Blue eyes, blond hair and white skin is a genetical adaptation of northen europeans in order to survive in their climate
>Brown hair, brown eyes and slightly darker eyes are obviously mutts and not a biological adaptation to living in a relatively warmer climate which is in southern europe specially southern spain and italy
WEW LAD You might want to start a circus with those mental gymnastics.

I am glad knowing that the evil white race is being bred out of existance. Blue eyed devils need to die!

Attached: 1529148658691.jpg (3264x2448, 1.68M)

He knows. He gets reminded every time he makes this thread. This is just a leftie doing his daily D&C effort

honesty is the best policy

this thread is WE WUZ EVERYTHANG

You need to stop posting this shit

Poor Swedes :(

Attached: 2F47DD99-8483-4EEF-9422-9972B96ED901.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

>700000 years
Proof the earth has been around this long pls, you’re a parrot

>this means that all Europeans used to be blonde
or that europe's landscapes and peoples distances didn't allow the population to come close to the assumptions for a hardy weinberg's one
Assuming a 50% ratio over all europe, if one side of it has the majority of those 50% of blondes, even assuming a percentage of it carry heterozygous or homozygous brown genes, it only needs a little bit of isolation from the genetic flux of the rest to mantain the starting blonde ratio, especially if you add cultural pressure selective for the recessive genes
a dominant minority doesn't necessarily overcome the other alleles, because real populations don't behave like ideal populations unless you go for truly huge numbers and humans, especially in the north, didn't have those for a long time

just to see what you come up with, if all europeans started out with blonde hair how did the first blonde hair appear?
they can't come from brown hair or either you admit that the first european had brown hair, confirming how brown hair is indeed too a trait of an european or you admit that the first blondes weren't europeans to begin with undermining the attempt to use blonde hair as ultimate indication of being european, not to mention how your whole hypothesis about brown hair always overcoming blonde hair would make it impossible for such a recessive trait to spawn out of brown hair ever leaving it to be the result of a deus ex setting up adams and eves at the beginning of human life in europe unless you can admit how hyperbolic your concept of dominant genes is and to follow the currently held hypothesis of the bottleneck of a few individuals with recessive traits settling in europe in ages past, which happened numerous times given the climatic conditions and how the populations are hypothesised to have moved, leaving you to claim blonde hair as heirs of the bottleneck of the original blonde hair tribe but not to the only literally european tribe

time to post cavewojaks

Why would it be from either Africans or Asians? Historically neither of those make sense, especially the Asian. It was probably from some original proto Indo-European tribes on the way in the Caucasus.

Attached: enfcomp..jpg (748x1391, 543K)

Brown hair and "light brown" (hazel etc.) eyes have different melanin/genes than black hair and dark eyes (outside of Europe).

Brown hair and light eyes are European, it's the only place it's spread.

fuck off basedboys

There are Turks in turkey who have blonde hair and blue eyes, meanwhile their parents look like cavemen, Would you not say it is "Faux Blonde" or anything like that? Its doubtful if her kids will have blonde hair too.

If you are blond with blue eyes, and your partner is too, the child will have blue eyes and blond hair. The hair might end up darker than both parents though (more melanin).

Jow Forums is just amazing
as of 2018 the amount of ancient nuclear DNA available has probably reached 1000 and more, especially concentrated in Europe from the upper paleolithic to more recent, even medieval samples, yet this board, supposedly "racially aware", is still completely unaware of this and keeps talking in memes and/or 19th century physical anthropology
what a joke

Attached: ncomms6257-f3.jpg (926x630, 103K)

>implying anyone can understand all of those classification without being a biologist

Educate us senpai

you don't need to be a biologist to get the gist of it, ancient DNA is being sequenced, people can look at genes whose variants are known to affect some trait like hair/eye color and conclude with more or less confidence how light or dark ancient Europeans were

Look mate very few people can understand those things if you really want to help the board make some easy to read infographs otherwise you will not see any change.

my hair is light brown and turns blonde when i spend time under the sun, what tier am i?

These "blonde and blue-eyed turks" are a result of balkan people bleaching roaches. Turks in turkey are total mutts and the european looking ones are actually very european as opposed to the swarthy arab looking ones.

Do you have shitskins or niggers in the past 4 generations of your family?

Vargposters need to be banned, then executed

oh I have been trying, trust me, it's just no use on this board, the only other guy who seems to know his shit is that drunk geneticist Austrian guy who often posts in genetics threads

Attached: The Neolithic Transition in the Baltic Was Not Driven by Admixture with Early European Farmers.png (781x323, 98K)

depends whether you consider slavs shitskins, other than that im pure

Well you can start by explaining what those genes mean and where they are predominant because I look at that image and dont really understand much.

Attached: 923FB034-C44D-433A-8440-ADE6FB2FACE7.jpg (640x1136, 95K)

the SLC ones are genes that are known to affect skin color in west Eurasians i.e variants of those genes depigment Europeans and MENA people compared to Africans
yellow means that the gene in that sample i.e Latvia_HG2 was likely the archaic one i.e not the version that depigments, ergo those foragers were likely darker than modern Europeans

LCT is the gene for lactase persistence
HERC2 is the main gene that is linked to the blue eye phenotype

so as you can see from the image, the Ukrainian forager HG1, dated to about 13k years before present, was most likely as white as modern Europeans, was lactose intolerant and with brown eyes and hair

of course usually for certain traits one gene is not enough, hair color for instance is regulated by plenty of genes that aren't shown in the pic

Nordics are lost jewish tribe from khazaria

>Snownigger thinks his degenerate civilization is the only Europe

Attached: 3e2.jpg (480x712, 15K)

White enough for me

Muh blond hair blue eye meme is a kike theme to divide white people from one another.

Attached: sage.jpg (364x486, 32K)

I look like second row left but have brown eyes and a nose more like third row left

Non-mutts will never know this feel

But arent eye color and hair determined mostly by outside factors?

reminder.

Attached: 1507432062232.png (968x1024, 608K)

uh, where did you get that idea? needless to say we are talking about natural eye/hair color in adulthood

Well then why did these mutations appeared primarily in the nordic countries?