Half Asian half Whites are the master race

Half Asian half Whites are the master race. When you interbreed these two people, you get the sophistication of a white man, and the work ethic and iq of an Asian man. On top of that, you get more attractive, healthier people because of more genetic diversity.

Attached: image.jpg (500x595, 175K)

you that hapa guy from Reddit who's been plaguing Jow Forums with your shit threads?

Attached: 1529850645144m.jpg (1024x918, 136K)

I’m not from reddit, and I’m not a “hapa.” I don’t know who you are talking about, this is the first thread I’ve made of this kind.

HURRDURRR WHITE LOSER BETA CANT FIND QT WHITE GIRL SO FINDS SUB ASIAN GIRL HURRRDURRR

Get out. My dad is a fucking alpha at 70, I still remember my 1st grade teacher flirting with him when he came to my graduation, looking up at him, fawning over him. He was with a 9/10 white chick before he met my mother.

>the work ethic and iq of an Asian man
K

Attached: chink-doggo.jpg (620x376, 54K)

Asians have the highest average iq in the world, and most of the top 5 highest iqs in the world are held by Asians. Asians have the highest average net worth in America. Asians get into top-tier colleges at rates over 3 times their population despite having to get 400 SAT points higher than Jamal, Jose and Shlomo.

fuck these mongrels come to fucking russia and we will kll u fucking mongrels cunts.

riiiiiiiiiight, and i'm a mexican with blonde hair and blue eyes

Yup!

Attached: 849-02877321en_Masterfile.jpg (297x450, 35K)

Make more of this

Attached: d42d61fa577a6cc774c6f366f09f2123.jpg (1800x1200, 619K)

K

Attached: 1526651671648.jpg (251x272, 35K)

>I’m not a hapa
>HURRDURRR WHITE LOSER BETA CANT FIND QT WHITE GIRL SO FINDS SUB ASIAN GIRL HURRRDURRR.My dad is a fucking alpha at 70...He was with a 9/10 white chick before he met my mother.
Pick one

Hapas are half japs, I’m half Chinese

Hapa means any half Asian. The strict definition technically includes Polynesians as well.

If you cant have blue eyes you are not white

>Half Black half Whites are the master race. When you interbreed these two people, you get the sophistication of a white woman, and the work ethic and iq of a Black man. On top of that, you get more attractive, healthier people because of more genetic diversity.
Where have we heard this before? It's like you fucking heebs aren't even trying.

Attached: bcf192_6492491.png (1293x1407, 613K)

I’m not saying half Asians are White. And I bet you of all people have blue eyes, kike.

>muh jewish high IQ
faggot kike BTFO, LOL!

Attached: diversity-eyes.jpg (384x1052, 42K)

another stupid amerimutt. you dont realise they hate ass kissers like you.

Attached: FB_IMG_1479824011540.jpg (404x468, 28K)

I don’t advocate for niggers interbreeding with anyone. That’s because niggers have low iqs, have no work ethic, and are ugly. Now tell me, you know the (((media))) promotes niggers fucking white girls, but when have you seen the (((media))) promote white-asian relationships? They don’t because their goal is to lower the iq of the nation and create slaves, not raise it and create competition. Kikes are scared of Chinese, who are starting to dominate in banking and films, and the last thing (((they))) would want is for half Asians to be dominating politics, philosophy, and naming the Jew.

I’m a Hapa and my eye color is the second panel from the top.

No one has presented me with an actual argument to why I’m wrong. People have only thrown around insults. Please, someone tell me why half Asians aren’t the master race.

Because they’re not pure

SamurAI+arYAN=SAIYAN

Attached: CB766C84-CB59-4C58-8B99-D963B1F126A4.jpg (1032x774, 258K)

Still not an argument. Prove that racial “purity” means anything.

Jews are pushing race mixing with Asians so will be able to fit in in China, the new host for their parasitism.

They will leave the USA like a discarded, empty tin can, just like they did with Great Britain.

>sophistication of a white man, the work ethic and iq of an Asian man.
You would hope.
>On top of that, you get more attractive, healthier people because of more genetic diversity.
Where have I heard that one before...

>imagine they reproduce

Attached: AEDB1CFC-E19C-4B17-B300-4307D4538727.jpg (720x720, 76K)

And?

Attached: 1707A31A-E0F9-4F1F-A366-397A241ED78F.png (700x466, 742K)

1. Europeans have higher IQ than Asians, and all other aspects of intelligence. Mental endurance may be where East-Asians beat Europeans.
2. They won't be more attractive or genetically healthy. We have more than enough genetic diversity in any European nation.

Wasted genes

This is also an aspect to consider

Attached: 1527947229350.jpg (563x390, 22K)

Attached: 6415B3CE-4D87-42C9-A078-A020528D4EA8.jpg (876x579, 81K)

Attached: 1496749934447.png (1592x668, 65K)

Attached: 1514922394535.png (809x994, 82K)

Attached: 1518770451834.jpg (675x637, 89K)

why is the white gene so weak? holy shit.

Attached: nic_laugh.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Fuck off with your race-mixing propaganda you fucking shill.

Reminder that THIS is what happens when an entire people are mongrelized over and over again.

Attached: ching chong.png (800x1672, 209K)

OP you moron, White is the master race because it has always been. It's when you start mixing and matching races that you start creating degenerates. Our master race status has been aquired by stomping on the other races.

Asian genes are just really strong. Pic related half black half Asian.

Attached: B7C81A55-D1D6-4EE0-9E3D-DDF0C3381CB5.jpg (400x600, 71K)

Lol cia is encouraging race mixing again

aren't many of the former soviet -stans half asian half white? like kazakhstan and uzbekistan?

not exactly the best countries in the world but i guess you could do worse

Can't wait for half of Africa to get RICED.

there's not enough chinks, plus africa today has fast growth with population

HALF ASIAN HALF BLACK
MAKE A BABY WITH A FULL BLACK THAT BABY BREEDS WITH A A HALF WHITE HALF ASIAN THE OFFSPRING BREED WITH A FULL BLACK
AND THAT OFFSPRING BREEDS WITH A HALF BLACK AND HALF ASIAN WHO IS RAISED IN A WHITE SOCIETY WITH BLACK CULTURAL KNOWLEDGE

THAT IS THE TRUE MASTER
UNIVERSAL RACE IT IS A VERY COMPLICATED AND TEDIOUS
PROCESS BUT EXCLUDE THE NARCISSISTIC OBSTRUCTIONS OF OPPRESSION SUPRESSION ECT. MELANIN SKIN
THE NATURALITY OF EXISTENTIAL KNOWLEDGE COSMICALLY, DIMENSIONALLY, ect LITERALLY.
IT PERCIEVES AND FATHOMS ALL
SPECTRUMS OF FREQUENCY.

AND ALL IS LOVE BUT
YOUR SPASTICALLY
HORRIFIED OF THE FACT.
WHICH IS WHY YOU
ASSUME BLACK FOLK DONT
KNOW EVERYTHING ON THIS
PLANET IS ABOUT THE ABSOLUTE STUDY OF PEOPLE OF COLOR
ESPECIALLY KEMETSTRY (CHEMISTRY)

END YOUR
IMMATURE
ENVY AND EVOLVE
INTO UNCONDITIONAL
AGAPE UNIVERSAL LOVE

Attached: 88EXPIDISTRIOU5DBB778R (84).jpg (670x835, 196K)

Prove that Europeans have higher iqs. You can’t. The data doesn’t agree with you, and all of he countries with the highest iqs are Asian. There are advantages and disadvantages of being white or Asian. If you are Asian, you have raw computing power and a good work ethic, but you tend to be adverse to intellectual pursuits. If you are white, you tend to be more interested in intellectual pursuits, but have a lower iq (computing power) and a worse work ethic. That is why when Asians come to white countries, they outperform the people there, but when they stay in their home countries, they have shitty lives and standards of living (Asians are not sophisticated, leading to poorly structured countries). I believe that when you mix Asians and whites, you get an ideal combination of these qualities.

Idgaf about what moron OP says about IQ but i think that it'q not the debate here. Asians may have higher IQ and perfom some tasks better, but history has shown we always surpassed them (we as whites). Our ways may be less productive or intelligent (as in raw computing brain power), but our culture and out structure that we acquired overtime is and will continue reigning supreme. History has shown our superiority and it doesn't live in a "racial stat sheet".