How was your weekend, Jow Forums?

How was your weekend, Jow Forums?

Attached: 34563456346.jpg (564x834, 48K)

drank too much vodka and dad said i was drooling on the desk

followed by a firey lecture about how i'm going to get myself killed doing this one day

i don't understand why i don't care but i just don't. i can't even make myself care anymore. i feel like i should have died at some point but just didnt.

Attached: img_0.jpg (1440x810, 106K)

I want to die too. I'm going to do something about it soon.

when it gets down to that im gonna go greet the fast train

I'm going to shoot myself.

>i feel like i should have died at some point but just didnt.

That means you shouldn't have. Your dad might be right here, excessive drinking isn't likely to get you anywhere. I am not sure I can change your mind, but there's really so much to live for.

Working by night, studying by day. All around, pretty gay.

Attached: 1525182814125.png (611x669, 506K)

Why? What's bothering you?

It's really beyond repair at this point, god knows I've tried though.

wish i had the answers bro i just don't

The same as every day really. I got out of bed, played games on pc, talked to people on TS-Discord etc. I never leave my room and it's just rinse and repeat the same thing everyday. I've completely given up on life, but I'm too scared to truly give in... If you know what I mean.

Attached: youknow.jpg (775x960, 119K)

Pic related.
Haven't had it like this for years.

Attached: 382e2e6dc662a2b9e5de2db86fa953cc--funny-shit-funny-cats.jpg (533x800, 91K)

It's okay, I've already decided method, time and place. I'm all set for departure.

>It's really beyond repair at this point
Just how bad can it be? No situaton is irreversible.

I don't really dwell on it no-more, I've just decided to go. ^^

Attached: 1525018232724.jpg (631x466, 78K)

F

I don't know what to say actually. I just want you to know there's nothing in your life you can't fix and there will always be people that will miss you.

Great, fucking great.

Good to know at least somebody is doing great!
Have you ever tried breaking the cycle? Try going for something new, that has to work.

Too tired all the time, and like I said, I've given up on living life.

Travelling usually helps me in situations like that. New places, new people, new experiences.

oh look, it's le low effort blue cartoon woman posting russian circlejerker
what's the matter, loneliness got the better of you again?

If I had the funds for such a thing maybe I would.

Just wondering how Jow Forums's weekend has been. Although, it didn't turn out exactly the way I had pictured it...