Fetish

fetish

Attached: 59d13592-b21b-41d6-a66b-a2d22204f0af.png (1600x1069, 1.26M)

why is she doing that

>Thigh Highs
>Small breasts
>Girl on top (but not femdom)

Eskimo kisses

Girls.

I never knew Denmark was so based.

>girl loves me more than i love her

Fuck what I said, Denmark wins

And kot ID on top of it

dumb footposter

anybody have that fetish chart template

I lost mine

Attached: 1497316274186.jpg (640x640, 37K)

dumb furposter

I wonder what was on it

Attached: shepp.jpg (704x704, 408K)

haha me too

Attached: 1520437528445.jpg (1280x1440, 179K)

REPLY TO ME SOMETIMES IM ACTUALLY DEPRESSED

Attached: s5.png (1920x1080, 436K)

calm down lad

yes this is right

Attached: 33333.jpg (375x300, 21K)

dumb puppet state

found it

Attached: MDRrKnB.jpg (2000x3410, 583K)

what idiot wants to fuck vanilla? its a flavour

noice, I'd redo it but I'm not on pc right now and it probably wouldn't have changed that much anyway

I can go back and find your old version if you want

Attached: smug akarin.jpg (360x360, 25K)

NOT SURE WHAT YOU'RE REFERRING TO BUT I'M PRETTY SURE THAT YOU'RE A FAG SO DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND STOP BEING ALIVE
THANKS,
THE REST OF US

WHAT ARE THE ODDS THAT HEAVEN IS A VIRGIN?
CAN WE START A BETTING POOL?
MY BET IS THAT HE DEFINITELY IS BECAUSE NO AUSSIE WITH BANTS THIS BAD WOULD BE SPENDING HIS TIME HERE IF HE HAD A SLIVER OF A CHANCE OF EVER GETTING HIS DICK WET

you'll lose your money leafboy

based

Attached: living fleshlight.webm (320x180, 1.52M)

thank but I'll just reverse search the template

Attached: 1400908935738.png (1500x1500, 1.33M)

kekd

Nvm nothing's coming up in the reverse search
If you want to look for it go ahead.

My fetish is fucked up and most people would think I have some type of mental disorder but fuck it.

I get turned on when I talk to a girl who has a good support system and is close with them. This could include families, co workers, friends, etc.
Basically what I do is I find our everything about her before I approach, and then when I approach I make it seem like our interests are the same.
Once she is comfortable with me I slowly make it seem like she can rely on me for anything. I start making small decisions for her, and then increase the amount of decisions I make.
I passively control what she wears. If she wears something conservative I get cold and distant and when she wears something slutty and proactive I praise her and give her attention.
As time passes on I drift her away from her friends and family. I get her to stop attending meet up's, block families numbers from her phone so contact ceases, and make it so I am the only person in her life.

Once she becomes dependent on me I get her to move in with me. I slip pills in her coffee so she is lethargic at work, her performance falls and her boss's start to get mad.

Once their career is on the line and they've lost all their friends is when I stop talking to them. I kick them out of my house and throw them on the street broken and shattered. Depending on the type of girl they usually end up losing their job and take years to get back on track.

It turns me on so much to know that I can fuck up someone's life in a matter of months

>Japanese
>Thigh
>panty
>Highschool girl

>tall girls
I'm fucking 6'11
7'1 with boots

Attached: IMG_1347.jpg (480x480, 32K)

patrician

>he

oh

Attached: 1473396075826.jpg (1230x915, 172K)

hahahahahahha F E T I S H ahahahahahsh funne