I’ll never get a job.. Sigh, why bother

I’ll never get a job.. Sigh, why bother.

Attached: E10963C8-960B-4753-BDB8-4D60AA1FD5C0.jpg (633x758, 64K)

call center

Leaf..

become a professional street nigger

LEAF..

become a professional nigger

LEAF!

Iktf. Feels even worse when they fly you out for an interview, and show you the facility, then don't give you an offer. It hurts.

I have a STEM degree but I don't know how to get a job, I've wasted two months so far just sitting in my room, wading in depression and anxiety, I have four months left to find one. I managed to apply to a couple places but got nothing back

I'm so fucked

Attached: 1386221760948.png (400x400, 21K)

>I have four months left to find one.
Or else what?

B-but Drumpf said he’d make jobs for everyone? How come we’re fucked then?

He gets injected with AIDS

get a job with a temp agency for experience, they take pretty much everyone, they let me start working the day after i applied, now i'm a neet again though because i'm just a waste of fucking space

Then I'm out of rent money and the government starts taking the rest of my savings for loan repayment so I'd have to move back in with my parents and they'd see me as a failure and force me to get some minimum wage job at McDonalds, so I'd probably just kill myself first

That's exactly what happens in Bleeder.

>loan repayment
>Canada doesn't have free higher education
lol

then get an easy to get job now, to get yourself on the right track again, there's nothing wrong with flipping burgers for a month or two while sending out your resume to good jobs is there?

Agreed.

What are you applying for?

Tell me your experience with college and any tips along the way would be great too while you’re at it.

t. considering college now

Dishwasher at Chili’s

I hope you have
>6 years of dishwashing experience
>A phd in suds and chemical cleaner
>A relative/friend who can get you some of that sweet sweet nepotism
> comfortable kneepads
And that's just for the interview.

RIP me

>why is trump not making jobs in canada

They’re USA Jr, now fuck off Australia Jr, go back to your daddy

Join clubs, make lots of friends, get to know your professors well, and do internships
I didn't do any of that and seriously regret it. Especially the internship thing. I worked a manual labour job in the summers at my dads workplace instead, because it was a guaranteed job without having to deal with interviews. But now I have nothing to put on my resume but my degree, and apparently that's not enough to even get an entry level job.

based!