Old-bant: independent board with its own fresh memes off the press, rivaled all other boards in popularity

>old-bant: independent board with its own fresh memes off the press, rivaled all other boards in popularity
>nu-bant: faggot board with no memes, just spam. population seems to have been replaced by /lgbt/, no one on Jow Forums aside from the obvious particularly cares for it now

what went wrong?

Attached: 8A0126BA-DA86-4049-AF9B-3584DE41646A.jpg (542x676, 118K)

Jow Forums is so shit, only few more days and I will leave too, there is nothing good left here, you have retards derailing every thread and no originality.

*spits on bant*

I cant believe I spent so much time here, I guess I will have to accept how things turned out and move on, the bad guys won, congratulations, I hope you are happy
at this point I just wish for hordes of normies to rape this board or for Jow Forums to take this shit rather than letting it rot in this gay state
yes, I hate most of the people on Jow Forums, I cant wait for some retard to reply to me with smug anime girl and saying I'm mad, wow so unexpected, haha!

We had a nice new board but you just had to ruin it because you couldnt stay in your own fucking shithole, you are like muslims of internet.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I hate what this board became so much.

Just few more days and i will be free from this shit board.

Attached: 24324324.jpg (535x462, 54K)

Cause noone wanted to create shit and those who did create shit had a life and pretty much dissappeared. Now if you try to create stuff you get copypastaed or mocked for trying too hard but whatever

Holy shit this board is so fucking bad. You people are so absolutely enveloped in your retarded gay in-jokes and spam that you have actually convinced yourself that that is what board "quality" should look like.

Literally every 5 or so seconds that I'm on this board I get hit with another one of your generic copy paste almost incoherent responses. A good example is the "who are you quoting" shit which literally just got shipped over from s4s just like about 80% of this shit board.

You guys honestly have no direction and no set quality so the board quality drops at a rapid rate. Maybe this wouldn't be the case if the board was created earlier in time maybe before 2016 so some memes could become established so you could have a standard bar as to what is good and what is not good but I just think this board is going on a straight plummet to hell.

Can't wait till hiro deletes this shithole.

Attached: 23946827.png (1166x958, 719K)

this thread made by cynic gang

All things must come to an end.

Nukkk

The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [bant] through the Jow Forums board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [bant], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the Jow Forums interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [bant] is like this.

>*spits on bant*
>I cant believe I spent so much time here, I guess I will have to accept how things turned out and move on, the bad guys won, congratulations, I hope you are happy
>at this point I just wish for hordes of normies to rape this board or for Jow Forums to take this shit rather than letting it rot in this gay state
>yes, I hate most of the people on Jow Forums, I cant wait for some retard to reply to me with smug a
>ress, rivaled all other boards in popularity
>>nu-bant: faggot board with no memes, just spam. population seems to have been replaced by /lgbt/, no one on Jow Forums aside from the obvious particularly cares for it now
>to me with smug anime girl and saying I'm mad, wow so unexpected, haha!
>We had a nice new board but you just had to ruin it because you couldnt stay in your own fucking shithole, you are like muslims of internet.
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I hate what this board became so much.
>Just few more days and onymous (ID: 3uhjBT18(Mon)00:53:24 No.5
>Cause noone wanted to create shit and those who did create shit had a life and pretty much dissappeared. Now if you try to create stuff you get copypastaed or mocked for trying too hard but whatever
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: Nuu5KKkz) 06/25/18(Mon)00:54:22 No.5629842▶
> (OP)
>Cause noone wanted to create shit and those who did create shit had a life and pretty much dissappeared. Now if you try to create stuff you get copypastaed or mocked for trying too hard but whatever
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: Nuu5KKkz) 06/25/18(Mon)00:54:22 No.5629842▶
>File: 23946827.png (719 KB, 1166x958)
>Holy shit this board is so fucking bad. You people are so absolutely enveloped in your retarded gay in-jokes and spam that you have actually convinced yourself that that is what board "quality" should look like.
>Literally every 5 or so seconds that I'm on this board I get hit with another one of your ge

Attached: 4019e25759522b14f30cfd304cd6161b47d14312_hq.jpg (864x1024, 54K)

Faggots unironically ruined this board

Well all things considered Denmark, Jow Forums itself has succumbed to outside normie cancer, there’s really not much we can do about it except escape it. I have actually already moved on to another imageboard and it isn’t filled to the brim with these imbeciles.

I encourage you to do the same if you value quality and content over quantity and nunya.

who are you quoting?

what

Rude

Attached: e41dff7c34b0736bfe2498f83596cb39.jpg (1100x1613, 559K)

>old-bant: shit
>new-bant: shit

What do you mean what went wrong?

Attached: 20180318_105509.png (1154x862, 195K)

Subverted and flooded with people who didnt want a comfy place to spend the odd hours.
>Jesus its gotten so bad I dont mind you referring to it as OLD BANT

hopefully another board will notice that Jow Forums wont be able to fight being colonized soon

This but unironically

>old-bant
It just turned 1

Holy shit this board is so fucking nice. You people are so absolutely enveloped in your very smart and funny in-jokes and spam that you have actually convinced yourself that that is what board quality should look like, which is correct.

Literally every 5 or so seconds that I'm on this board I get hit with another one of your groundbreaking original and thought provoking responses. A good example is the "who are you quoting" funposts which literally just got shipped over from s4s, except it's better here because s4s is smelly and bant is better.

You guys honestly have great direction and a clear set quality so the board quality increases at a rapid rate. Maybe this wouldn't be the case if the board was created earlier in time maybe before 2016 so some reddittors and newfr*Ends could ruin our fun by forcing what they think should be a standard bar as to what is good and what is not good when really they're just mad this board doesn't have as many wojaks and frogs so they can't share their screencaps on r/Jow Forums

Can't wait till hiro gives us a big ol' hug

Attached: 1521482810716.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

> complain about how shitty bant is now
>posts shitty thread complaining like a complete bitch instead of making an original thread
You fags are just as bad as the retards on b who complain that b has went to shit

bump

niggers

>what went wrong?
not enough pasta/marisa

Attached: marisaspagetti.png (450x500, 360K)