Why does this make White women so angry?

Why does this make White women so angry?

Attached: 48d7fcd1b571d249de8277890ea740b8.png (465x285, 185K)

It does? Keep us posted breh

If your thread doesn't have screen shots of angry white girls on twitter freaking out over this then it's a waste.

Because they have white men wrapped around their finger, despite offering NOTHING and expecting the world and more. Those who break the conditioning are ostracized and shamed, much like with blacks. White women are the niggers of white people.

Attached: 5A186212-6F41-42D4-84B4-4FC0E00D4AE0.jpg (900x2588, 460K)

This WMAF pairing is for angry white men to get back at white women fucking spics, blacks and Asians.

Racemixing is degenerate.

desu man the white women in the UK are gargoyle tier so I'd prefer and Asian gf over any of them

>There are people here who unironically think they will save the white race by making hapas
>There are people here who unironically think this just because they find hapas attractive
Saving your race is about more than listening to your virgin boner.

All yellow fever fags will hang

Attached: 1466094835747.gif (300x300, 482K)

>naturally slimmer
>naturally more petite
>prettier hair
>considered "exotic"
>smarter
>better mothers
>better cooks
>tighter vagoos
gee I wonder why white roasties don't like asian girls

I went to a theme park with my brother and his family yesterday. It was for my little niece's birthday. At one point in the trip we lost track of his wife. She went to the toilet and we sat down near her. She basically could not find us for five minutes. When she came back she started cursing at my brother that she could not find him. He just took ik. His two daughters agreed with the mother. He should not have lost her out of sight. Should have waited at the toilet. These future feminists are 6 and 9. Then ten minutes later, they got food and skipped asking my brother if he wanted something. With the reply: You don't deserve food.

Now you might fault me for having an asian girlfriend who knows nothing of feminism and beleives in traditional values. A girl who wants a family and thinks she should care for her man. But I have dated many western women and they all treat you the same. You are endebted to them from day one and should work to keep them happy. And my apologies, but I'd rather like a woman wants a man instead of a woman that behaves like a man.

Dating western women is fucking gay.

Attached: 1df3a930a4a804b95f14c5e3ab8b89ad.jpg (455x555, 45K)

white women are low iq

It doesn't make me angry. I prefer black guys so Sven can go have Chin Meing.

Hope you and your gook whore and HAPA spawn hang on a rope one day race traitor.

*18 years later*
"FUCK WHITE WOMEN 14/88 SAVE THE WHITE RACE"

White women are the biggest whores.

Attached: LightheartedDownrightBedbug-mobile.webm (640x330, 1.12M)

>not a BBC
Disappointing desu.

Attached: valentines_mercy_by_matilda_fiship-dc3mzlg.jpg (1600x2548, 1.02M)

Enjoy your unhappy, lonely life, user.

>cut
>not a BBC
fail, otherwise that is an aesthetic cock

>the state of leafs
what is wrong with you asian freaks?

>watermarked
lol

>makes white women angry
White women are too stupid and leftist to care. You think the angry replies are white women, but in reality, its asian men getting triggered.

Attached: chink.jpg (485x597, 78K)

>save your race
>your race is a combination of millenia of love and war
cool ill get right on that. while your at it go back in time and tell every ancient warrior ever not to rape the enemy.

Attached: 1505527423212.png (580x282, 310K)

>women see scrawny, baggy-eyed, sickly looking guy
>panties drop at the speed of light

They do this even when the guy isn't rich too. Women are inferior.

The man in this picture is actually currently having a child with an over-40 aryan goddess.

Your brother should grow a pair my dude, that's some serious pussy-whipped behavior.

> yellow fever fag BTFO
Chinks are for a quick fuck. Never for marriage or kids.

Attached: D09DCB85-F098-4B7E-A4FB-3F7711A0D8CA.jpg (570x874, 145K)

>not posting with the counterpart

Attached: pp.png (1030x1567, 2.02M)

Asian women doing God’s work and taking all the small dick white males away from white women.

is that the girl that norman reedus, is going to impregnate with a fetus?

>middle aged "white" women hate asian girls
>arabs, nigs and spics hate asian guys
Absolutely honorable.

Attached: 98.jpg (640x481, 53K)