LSD

can somebody redpill me on LSD? An opportunity came up to try it but I have heard before that you shouldnt do psychedelics because of some reason related to jews. Im definitely curious because it seems like an insane experience but if there is a good reason not to then i probably wont.

Attached: 6c864abcafa22c2aab4746217a8b6fbb.jpg (800x800, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/mind-wars/201205/harvards-experiment-the-unabomber-class-62
youtube.com/watch?v=4YczneDDdNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MKULTRA mind control

Attached: IMG_20180520_222318.jpg (1330x1964, 312K)

Any intelligent person should experience LSD in their lifetime

based on your post you're not intelligent so, not missing out on anything

psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/mind-wars/201205/harvards-experiment-the-unabomber-class-62

LSD is an MKULTRA mind control tool. The one you wanna use is DMT if you want to open your mind.

do shrooms, better for you, LSD just fries your brain.

>LSD just fries your brain

I'd like you to explain that statement thanks

That's a hallmark leftist trick. "Do what I say or you're not smart." Feel free to make all of our lives easier and drown yourself in a bucket.

Actually the way I qualified it was the other way around but hey, who could expect you to understand simple boolean logic statements

>same receptor
>one fries brain
hmmmm

he cant because its bullshit, however I do believe shrooms(or DMT, shrooms are just DMT with a phosphorus group so either one) are better in all aspects.

I did it for 6 weeks senior year of college every saturday between mid april and graduation. Honestly it is fun as fuck.

I don't. I hate shrooms. Dirty body feeling and ego death

very brainlet post

I'm a big LSD fan.

I've done LSD, DMT, shrooms, MDMA, various research chemicals, etc. LSD for me is very clean and not too crazy. It's really funny to see how intense a little square of paper can be, but it won't rip your face off.

I think all drugs are pretty great, but LSD is one of my favorites. Take it whenever you can.

Attached: 1527623310940.jpg (250x228, 17K)

lsd is easier to come by. just try and make sure you're getting quality stuff. if its plain white blotter paper, its probably spray-on weaksauce.

I feel you. But for me thats exactly why I do it. I ain't exactly looking for a good time when I go there. I'm trying to figure shit out.

meme

that being said I've eaten more LSD in the past 3 weeks than I have in the past 5 years. LSD is great.

Mushrooms are a natural, God given wonder. Avoid unnatural chemicals. Eat some shrooms and then listen to Neil Young "Down by The River" Enjoy.

Attached: mush room.jpg (960x609, 181K)

i havent seen it for sale inside this century. dont really get a chance to buy anything when you dont hang out with anyone, though...

>1P-LSD, AL-LAD, etc

I keep in touch with some...weird folks..just for when I want to get freaky. But other than that I'm working or researching so I feels that lonely feel.

Psychedelic experiences are the most important thing

All mind-altering substances are the ultimate cuckery.

When you take LSD/smoke weed/participate in some other drug-fueled degeneracy, you effectively destroy the human mind's purity and innate perfection.

These substances are used by degenerates, authoritarians, and other scum to keep you docile and tranquil. Literally Brave New World SOMA shit. As a result, I never drink or do drugs. Don't smoke either. And I've stopped drinking coffee and any soft drinks with caffeine in them.

If you want to stop being a cuck, I know where you can start.

Attached: Insane Bernie.jpg (640x481, 82K)

you will literally die and see god and then come back to life. After I did it I woke up in prison with no recollection of my trip but I have become a better person because of it and now I run a company where I make over 700K a year and I thank it all to my use of LSD. Everyone reading it definitely do this as much as possible.

I don't want dirty ass chinese research chemicals that are who knows what.

The one-directional education system effectively destroys the human mind's purity and innate perfection. LSD allows you to think differently and outside the box from these learned behaviors, which actually help further the human race. Though, it's important to note that you can overdo it, just as anything else in life.

Suit yourself.
I wouldn't order any from China, but a certain northern neighbor does a good job.
More or less identical effects.

Lol

No, he’s right. You sound like a buffoon yourself desu

>Never trust a man who does not drink, and never trust one who drinks too much.

This shows that fundamentally you do not know how human biology works, When used properly mind altering substances are able to literally improve brain function and allow you to enter altered states.

Using altered states can allow you to create a better sense of self so that you are able to exercise your willpower and presence of being in a more finely articulated manner, when you are able to do this you can use reality better then the common person.

Try it. I've done it several times. I like it, but not something I would want to do on a regular basis.

>Be me
>Start smoking the weeds
>TV is really cool at first
>Characters start to seem ridiculous and cheesy
>Can see every plothole, and acting feels so fake
>All entertainment starts to feel like a waste of time
>Start noticing that there are 'actors' outside of TV
>Realize nearly all mass shootings are faked
>Realize politics is fake
>Start focusing on my goals and being productive since I realize I was just being a cucked consumer before
Drugs are based

How does one enter this truly enlightened state anons

Attached: highiq.png (114x128, 29K)

There is a guy on dream market selling LSD who I can vouch for called samspade2 user. 1 tab was like $4.20. I bought 11 of them and he threw in one for free. Took them all because I thought nothing would happen. I ended up in the psych ward for 10 days. Be careful the stuffs not that great. I mean it's a pleasurable long lasting high but nothing life changing. Better than shooting up or smoking crack that's for sure. And doesn't leave your brain and memory all fucked up like smoking weed does. Things get very bright and taking too much is what I imagine PCP is like.

I can't fully explain it but I've seen fuckers mix drugs with LSD and they melt mentally.

1P or ALD?

it's shit, do shrooms instead
or DMT if you think your constitution is strong enough

Get ALD 52. Lysergi sells it for a pretty good price. Best I've had desu and arrives in like a week to burgerville

>LSD "is shit"

You have never taken LSD

Lol

Attached: SmokeDAREdpill.jpg (719x613, 221K)

you might wind up in a mental ward with your life ruined, no big deal though, it's just forever fucked then
could fry your emotional stability
might fuck your head up so bad you don't believe much of what you used to and you won't know why
for years you could get flashbacks when you're tired or awake too long - like mini acid trips where your mouth tastes like hay and you feel like wet mush
as you see the only shitheads who support it claim some sort of mental gymnastic mind opening but you can read for 300 fucking years every one of their statements and thesis and that's all they ever say, never any specifics or explanations, absolutely nothing - "woah, i got creative" is the best you'll ever find
go ahead and do it but don't claim you haven't been warned

Marijuana literally just makes you okay with being bored. All it does is create onions boys. I don't know a single genuinely creative person who does drugs. The scenario you just described is the exact opposite of how weed affects people.

All other drugs (opiates and such) are designed specifically to create generations of dickless welfare leeches. As I said, the ultimate cuck.

Do it once - but only once

shut up nerd

>you might wind up in a mental ward with your life ruined, no big deal though, it's just forever fucked then
doesn't happen
>could fry your emotional stability
doesn't happen, but emotionally unstable people shouldn't be doing drugs anyway and take their own chances
>might fuck your head up so bad you don't believe much of what you used to and you won't know why
doesn't affect people like that
>for years you could get flashbacks when you're tired or awake too long - like mini acid trips where your mouth tastes like hay and you feel like wet mush
acid flashbacks don't exist

You haven't "warned" of anything, you've ignorantly propagandized against something you dislike on emotional feeling and don't have the education or intelligence to understand the science of.

Psychedelics are lame. I don't do drugs anymore but if I did it would be heroin.

Attached: 16729159_1566639413363327_4420723217523057186_n.jpg (960x951, 69K)

>When you take LSD/smoke weed/participate in some other drug-fueled degeneracy, you effectively destroy the human mind's purity and innate perfection.

explain all the people who have done horrible things sober.

depends on the person, all it does is mellow you out
>I don't know a single genuinely creative person who does drugs
Confirmed every musician from 1960 to the present day

but you're correct about opiates

It's not what you think it is. I love LSD but it's been a long time since I saw the real thing. It's a once or few times in your life drug.

It'll break down your perception of yourself and reveal the Watcher that exists in each mind. The Watcher is the perceptive portion of your mind/soul that exists behind the ego, which is dependent on a narrative you've built for yourself and defines who you think you are.

It's a great revelation to experience the world just as perceptive being but it doesn't answer any fundamental question that the ego is asking. There is no ultimate truth you will learn except this:

You choose how to tell the narrative. You build up a story, and plot out the future you want. A sane person makes choices that agree with other people's narrative frequently. The story they tell and the plot they plan works to make them happy and successful. A brilliant person does all of that, but also writes a narrative with more detail and more research goes into their tale. They might even write a story so influential it changes other people's idea of what the story could be.

A depressed person tells a flat repetitive story that is missing detail and the details that are there are negative unhappy ones.

An insane person tells a story that doesn't agree with other people's, and their story isn't constrained by internal integrity. They will change fundamental characteristics on a whim

IF you are going to do it, go in award that you'll be malleable for a period. You will only have a weak grasp on the narrative and it's important to know what your story is so that you can unpack it and only do good work as you edit the story. Don't start buying into some vague notion of pure truth being revealed. It's a trick. You will feel a sense of understanding everything, but if you try to point out the particulars of that truth it slips away. It's just an illusion of understanding that evaporates on inspection

>I don't know a single genuinely creative person who does drugs.

You don't know a single genuinely creative person

Wrong. Acid can result in ego death.

Also, imagine being enough of a cuck that you literally want to escape reality. The dopamine that explodes into my brain whenever I accomplish something is worth infinitely more than your artificial self-satisfaction. Basically you are training yourself to not rely on personal achievement for your "highs."

Ultimate.

Cuckery.

Both and lots of others due to lack of analog act (for now).
1P is fine, but most people report little to no difference between the variants.
Won't put it here, but it's clearnet and easily found.

>Musicians
>Creative
If screeching out lyrics to a melody someone else made counts as productive then sure.

I've taken LSD 4 times, both alone and with people, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt it is a terrible substance. Mushrooms and DMT are natural, LSD is synthetic trash made in a lab.

Imagine being dumb enough to think that an uncreative person will suddenly tap into some hidden genius if they take some mind-altering substance.

There are makers and takers in this world. Takers are people who become addicts in order to distract themselves from the fact that they contribute literally nothing to society. Makers will be makers with or without said substances.

You had the first, good greentext in this thread user, smokeD-A-REd pill

lol what is your favorite band?

be careful, knew a dude who went insane off RC's and killed himself with a hot shot of heroin.

He did rcs like people smoke weed though

It’s fun when you’re young. I’d recommend trying once or twice. It frys your brain if you do it too much though, based on observating friends who did it way too much. The next day sucks though. Prepare for that.

you are so full of shit your eyes are brown

lsd is fine once in a blue moon (read: 2x a year max) because it allows you to think differently than you usually do, which is always a benefit to the critical thinker

all this shit about psych wards and whatever is mostly propaganda, so instead just put on some chill tunes, take a tab, and let the trip take over for a few hours so you can experience life in a different way

>no it wont make you a hippy, tripping has only solidified my natsoc leanings, if my personal anecdote has any merit

Knowing the difference between the mind, body,'spirit/soul'. You are not your mind, you are not your body, you are not your spirit, you are a combination of all three working in concert to operate on this plane.

Meditation can be a good tool but most of the methods taught today are complete shit and totally miss the point of the objective. Being able to clear your mind so that you are able to construct you thoughts in a way that are purely yours; they are not attached or affected by any outside source or influence.

All of this mindfullness stuff at the moment is pure and complete bullshit because it's not even half of the system, it ends when you become 'mindfull' but does not talk about how to acutally apply that state of mind in a way to make you better at reality.

Attached: BEGONE.jpg (480x491, 35K)

drugs are for degenerates who care more about going borderline retarded for a few hours than actually doing something productive

great insight, that explains why literally every great writer has been an alcoholic. thanks for the insight though, really

I doubt you've ever taken it, you had nbome or something if you didn't like lsd once in four tries.

If gaining the ability to literally think new thoughts isn't valuable to you, your opinion is worthless. If you didn't gain that ability, you never took LSD.

You will probably see some things that you cannot explain in words depending on the dose.

After that you will have delusions of what you actually saw and who you talked to angels, demons, spirits, etc.

You might also experience and ego death where you become depressed.

The long term effects are immeasurable but they probably do exist. As long as you don't take a whole sheet of LSD you should be relatively fine.

It will probably just complicate your already complicated life.

"hurr my brain see funny color I am now enlightened man who know universe like back of thumb that doesn't exist"

>Makers will be makers with or without said substances.

"Oh and btw, I know this one author who was an alcoholic, so that totally negates the fact that 80 fucking percent of welfare recipients are drug addicts, so the joke's on you"

This is a listing of the effects of DMT, not LSD

LSD does not confer those effects nor does LSD lead to ego death

You aren't really refuting the truth of anything I'm saying.

I'm a working class guy who saves money and treates my wife and family well, despite a bad upbringing that used to make me very angry and bitter. How am I a degenerate? Oh yeah, I'm not.

You're probably not getting actual lsd and you'll be taking some random research chemical instead

My kinda guy

We aren't talking about welfare recipients, we're talking about authors. Imagine that, a stupid ninny who can't stay on topic and wildly flails to a different branch when he realizes he's lost.

Of course you don't know of all the great writers that were alcoholics-- of course you don't. BTW, they found a weed pipe under William Shakespeare's house. Do you know who that is?

> acid flashbacks don't exist

Oh I'm sorry, user. They do. Personal experience. I did too much acid one time...3 Altoids soaked in lsd, so hard to tell how potent they were. Tripped harder than I ever had before that. I spent the next few months struggling to sleep actually. When in bed and in the dark, I would sink back into it. My thoughts would begin to overtake me. If you have tripped you know what I mean. It would come as a sort of sinking/falling feeling. For a split second I'm mid trip again. I couldn't take it for more than a few seconds before I need to shake myself clear and sit up or something. It's subsided for the most part nowadays. I'm done with the hallucinogens though.

Attached: meme-dormire-in-ufficio-5-761189_tn.jpg (310x310, 9K)

You cant overdose on LSD
LSD can cure a rare form of headaches, which induces such great pain some people commit suicide from it
LSD lasts usually around 8-12 hours unless its a large dose
LSD isn't addictive
LSD is a VERY hard drug to test for and leaves the body at the latest in 5 days
LSD is a helluva drug
LSD should be taken with set and setting in mind(in other words, dont take acid at work, in a anxiety/stress/scary place and take it when you have atleast 8 hours worth of time and you dont need sleep for 14 hours)

Okay, you almost had me convinced you were for real there. You got me. I laughed pretty hard.

No, it was legit LSD all four times. One of them was only one tab while the rest were two.

In case you're too ignorant to tell, it's fine if you like LSD. Be my guest, it's all yours, but I've gleamed more profound insight from shrooms and DMT than I have any of my trips on acid. The nature of these substances are wholly subjective, of course.

Also what makes you think that I didn't "think new thoughts?" I surely walked away from those trips with something, just not anything nearly as impactful or insightful as I have with other substances.

The bad LSD rcs are the NBOMEs. Those can kill you.
1P and others are just a tiny adjustment to the molecule and so the toxicity is the same.
As far as going insane...yeah, if you take a shit ton, I guess.
Thankfully, the same places provide microdoses which provide a lot of the uplift without being too crazy or keeping you up forever.
And I haven't seen any that sell the dangerous analogs. That's more of a darknet thing.

Probably the case. The late 90s and again in the mid 2000s were the last times I found real LSD in the wild

Thanks for the clarification rabbi

It's a ptsd like syndrome. You'll get over it so long as you address the emotional impact of the experience

I believe you can still buy it on some markets. I think some of the greatfull dead guys in cali have some connections too.

>nor does LSD lead to ego death
I have no idea why someone would say this.
All psychedelics lead to ego death even in moderate doses unless you keep yourself very busy / distracted.
I think some people misunderstand the term because it has 'death' in it and think it's a big deal.

> leaves the body at the latest in 5 days

This is misleading. It actually stays in your body for quite some time, which is the reason flashbacks happen years later. I think you were trying to say that it can’t be detected after a few days, but it most definitely doesn’t leave your body that fast.

>This is misleading. It actually stays in your body for quite some time, which is the reason flashbacks happen years later.

And this is completely wrong. It's actually totally metabolized out of your body within 24 hours. LSD flashbacks do not exist.

Stop repeating shit about drugs people told you. Don't ever repeat shit about drugs unless you researched it.

mostly it just amplifies your current emotional state and reinforces the beliefs you already hold, atleast thats how my experiences have worked out. I also find myself wanting to do physical activities alot

Attached: tumblr_inline_ov4c5mp8q71ueiomf_540.jpg (500x411, 62K)

>I've gleamed more profound insight from shrooms and DMT than I have any of my trips on acid
I kind of agree with this. LSD is a lot smoother and more recreational. Can eat some foods with it as well.
DMT is just too intense to even sit up, let alone enjoy a movie or something.
Shrooms...not the same as DMT, for me anyway. Closer to LSD but very difficult to eat anything, and audio is super messed up during most of it.

Anyone who's taken significant doses of LSD has had flashbacks. I wouldn't presume to know the pharmacology or whatever behind the phenomena but it's real

A nice, original thread, have a bump

Every now and then, a lurker with some intelligence decides to post. This is one of those times. This guy is worth listening to.

My best devils advocate question: To an extent, we are all programmed by the society we live in; down to the most basic things we never think to question. Isnt a drug like LSD, if taken only once in the most reasonable and responsible manner, the best way to open up to a new perspective?

That's the thing...I know of no emotional impact. I just got overwhelmed. It was too much. The floor wasn't just flowing water it was hundreds/thousands of swirling rings. Everything was intense. I experienced what felt like 2 hours in the span of my first 20 minutes. I'm sure you can image how the next 11 hours felt. It became an exhausting experience. Everytime my mind began to wander or give in to the trip, I became overwhelmed. Terrified. I spent hours keeping myself focused and alert, while trying not to focus on one object. So hard. Too much.

Attached: 1502914735449.jpg (1280x1597, 817K)

this isn't an argument

if someone "had flashbacks" they had an emotional experience unique to their brain and called it a "Flashback" because they heard that term used before

LSD does not stay in the body, period, and "flashbacks" cannot occur, period.

>Anyone who's taken significant doses of LSD has had flashbacks.

You think this because of listening to older people talk about drugs. It isn't reality.

>audio is super messed up during most of it.

I've noticed that as well. I spent an hour listening to the most bizarre music I've ever heard in my life, all of it generated by my unconscious.

Unfortunately flashbacks do exist. I have had them. They only started after a very high dose. Subsided for the most part nowadays. They don't seem to happen to everyone. It is actually a minority of users that report them occuring, and I'm not sure if the mechanisms behind them are understood.

you can get synesthesia and other effects better from harsh noise like youtube.com/watch?v=4YczneDDdNE

lmao @ people taking drugs for "ego death".

see There is no pharmacological method for an LSD flashback to exist or happen, so the term "flashback" should never be used, you had an emotional experience linked to past experiences, akin to PTSD etc.

Stop spreading misinformation. When you say flashback people think there is active LSD operating in your system. Every retard dumbfuck who doesn't know about drugs thinks that and repeats it right back and we end up with a thread of 16 year old dumbshits being exposed to 60 year old lies about fucking LSD.

> And this is completely wrong. It's actually totally metabolized out of your body within 24 hours. LSD flashbacks do not exist.

> Stop repeating shit about drugs people told you. Don't ever repeat shit about drugs unless you researched it.

I’ve done enough acid in my lifetime to have experienced them myself. They’re usually mild, in my experience, but very real none the less. I got them most commonly driving at night and cars would have tracer effects for about a minute or so before it passed. I got these once a month or so when I used LSD semi often. It went away after a couple years of not touching it.

I don’t care what Jew research you think you read to make you an expert in the field, but for every article that says they don’t exist, another says they do. I’ll trust my own experience, faggot.